Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Iyanya, Tells His Success Story - From Project Fame To The Man I Am Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya, Tells His Success Story - From Project Fame To The Man I Am Today (520 Views)

Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) / Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya, Tells His Success Story - From Project Fame To The Man I Am Today by phikson: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
"HOW UBI AND I DROVE THAT MESSED UP DERANGED ROVER". The Nigerian "Made Men Music Group" artist (Iyanya) who rose to spotlight eight years ago from the Project Fame Reality Show Stage, tells his pre-success story below:

From project fame to the man I've become today..everyday God shows me so much love.i work hard,I dream and believe in my dreams,my haters motivate me to achieve more.what you see Is the half of me.i don't sit down with jobless people who have free wifi to gossip about others..me and Ubi came In this game driving that messed up deranged rover ������ buh now we are MADEMEN.whats your story ?

More gist here @ CELEBRITIES DAILY LIFESTYLE

(1) (Reply)

Lamar Odom Turned Down $1million To Appear On Keeping Up With The Kardashians? / Mothers Of The Chibok Girls In Tears As They Meet Buhari's Wife / Lynxxx Shows Off New Hairstlyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.