Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) (51400 Views)

Mary And Martha Dixon: Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Twin Wives' Birthday Today / Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by nollywoodgists(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Former Plantashunboiz singer, Blackface, has been living a very quiet lifestyle for a while now but that has not stopped him from making some nice tunes in the studio.

The singer has come a long way in the Nigerian music industry as he started out with his friends, 2Face and Faze, until they finally went their separate ways after making some great tunes in the early days when hiphop newly gained attention in Nigeria.

Many have been wondering why he has been doing things alone without a woman in his life especially since his marriage breakup with his wife in 2011, but he has never been worried because someone that understood his hustle was right there for him.

The singer, on the eve of Christmas, personally revealed the woman that has been supporting him from day one when other turned their back on him.

While praising the his woman Martha Adama, who happens to be an EX Nigerian Customs Point Guard, he wrote;

“Sometimes you find someone who sticks by you through the ups and the downs and some stick by you only when you can afford to give them whatever they want and whenever they demand whatever but this lady right here has been by my side through thick and thin and supported my notions and drive when nobody believed in me anymore. Thank you for being a friend unconditionally Martha Adama. Love you scatter my sweet heart.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOaqYlPjsTP/

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/45163/singer-blackface-reveals-the-lady-behind-his-succe.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2016
So I should fry cake abi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2016
undecided

Abeg which success?

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Smellymouth: 8:40am On Dec 25, 2016
See yansh..

Na wa o.. The way some ladies yansh take dey big ehn..

I saw one babe yesterday, d yansh just big like the Boiler chicken when I go buy..

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by jaelz(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Yes o you see what i see omo this cushion dey njoy

3 Likes

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 9:53am On Dec 25, 2016
blackface d guy wizkid stole ojuelegba from?? grin

5 Likes

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Who is blackface? A bouncer or a shoemaker, meanwhile this is for him

24 Likes

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2016
What success?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Justnora:
What success?
elepp me ask am biko

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Kayoski(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
AlhajiSpray:
undecided

Abeg which success?
Success is relative. .

If he has found fulfillment in what he is doing ,then he's successful

Sameercarter:
bro if you are not rich you are not successful.....#gbam

So a public officer looting the country's wealth is successful ..

A successful what? ..THEIF !!

133 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by lilmax(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
behind which success? grin
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by idu1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Which success

2 Likes

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
I wan drink palm wine o,who get?
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin

We are watching

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by ritababe(f): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Justnora:
What success?
help me ask am oh.

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by gabazin080(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
i guess success now has another meaning cus ayam not honda standing

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by favourmic(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
I don't know why my eyes go straight to her ukuw

2 Likes

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Jsme(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Financial arrangements depending make blackface love
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Emmyrind1: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where is the success
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by apholaryn: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nixiepie:
elepp me ask am biko
shutup! wah do u kno?

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
His life,his business

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by darfay: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
So Make we fry kunu?
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please I no wan laugh
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nsogbu nke a bu otule! tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Christane: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Which success z he talkn abt.
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by innobets(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
success in business for im shop abi music .

ayam not Honda standing undecidedsuccess in business for im shop abi music .

ayam not Honda standing
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Gagaboy1212(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
See yansh ;DSee yansh and she even be police self na dis type of woman they Bleep prisoners when them they Hot

1 Like

Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
2dugged:
I wan drink palm wine o,who get?

N Chapman dey o
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by OCTAVO: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
OK.
Re: Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
apholaryn:
shutup! wah do u kno?
shut up and GTFOH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.