Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Is My 6 Weeks Pregnant Wife Having Severe Stomach Ache At Midnight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is My 6 Weeks Pregnant Wife Having Severe Stomach Ache At Midnight? (4714 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My 6 Weeks Pregnant Wife Having Severe Stomach Ache At Midnight? by MrKelly: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2009
It is her first pregnancy. We went to a doctor last week who confirmed this after some blood and urine tests. The doctor said the pain is normal and adviced us to keep away from drugs. He prescribed pregnacare which we bought and instructed us to use paracetamol when the pain gets so severe.
The problem now is that we are always having sleepless night because the pain increases each time my wife wakes up at midnight to urinate. I will appreciate any advice from someone who can assist us with remedies to this nightmare. Thanks.
Re: Why Is My 6 Weeks Pregnant Wife Having Severe Stomach Ache At Midnight? by marami: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2009
Kindly to the this Thread [b][/b]DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE: OBSTRETIS AND GNYNACO, , address your question to Dr. Kathyekiti, she will be of help to you.

Cheers
Re: Why Is My 6 Weeks Pregnant Wife Having Severe Stomach Ache At Midnight? by MrKelly: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2009
Thanks marami for your response. I have contacted her and am awaiting response from her. rgds.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Teeth Sparkling White / Can Pregnancy Continue After D&C ? / Teeth Whitening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.