Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji (8740 Views)

Who Also Got Dis Invite From Nestle Agbara / Vacancy At NESTLE NIGERIA Plc(abaji Plant) / Vacancies In Nestle Nigeria Plc. Abaji Water Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
I applied for technician post, I did mine at abaji...I want to know if they have started calling people from the abaji group...thanks for ur information brother, I wish you success...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Olalimits(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
shacckur:
I applied for technician post, I did mine at abaji...I want to know if they have started calling people from the abaji group...thanks for ur information brother, I wish you success...
We're all waiting for their response call. Have you heard of anyone called up yet?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by nkay1888(f): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2015
shacckur:

Thanks but i'm actually a lady. I hope u get ur invite soon too. All d best.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by undefeated(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
interview on 20th june 2015
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by nkay1888(f): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2015
I just got a mail from nestle. Function Test date has been rescheduled, new date will be communicated later.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by nkay1888(f): 8:34am On Jun 18, 2015
undefeated:
interview on 20th june 2015
Interview? For which position?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2015
Interview on 20th, mechanical technician...abaji...I got the invite
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by undefeated(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Anybody from production technician that has been called
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by nkay1888(f): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2015
Ok different postion from mine
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Mobidot(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
shacckur:
Interview on 20th, mechanical technician...abaji...I got the invite
the invite was through what? Mail or text?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mobidot:
the invite was through what? Mail or text?

It was through text message ...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2015
has interview invites started rolling in? please let us keep us posted and keep this thread alive so we can help each other with informations. Thanks
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2015
nkay1888:

Thanks but i'm actually a lady. I hope u get ur invite soon too. All d best.
Nkay, how was the interview?...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by bytech(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2015
has anybody been invited for production or maintenance technician? please update the house if any.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Richyemes(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2015
Pls any info on production Technician? Has any body been called 4 interview?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by abey4luv: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
I cant even remember the post i applied for then.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Olalimits(m): 12:24pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please, whats the update for those of us that wrote on the 12th?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by abbeylian: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
I also took d test @ abaji, and I have not been received any message too,...pls anyone who's being called, let us know.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by roughdiamond(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
They have not started.Let's wait&pray but I smell something fishy with the recruitment.Why have they kept mute since 12th?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Mobidot(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2015
roughdiamond:
They have not started.Let's wait&pray but I smell something fishy with the recruitment.Why have they kept mute since 12th?
From the comment above, they av called for interview at abaji. It is to b held today. I still dont understand why I or any of my friends were not called.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by jayjaycool(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2015
To ease some of you guys tension. They started interview yesterday and they are doing another group of people today. Yesterday was about 25people from an eye witness. The thing is that this position is very hot as such they might keep the cut off mark very high and pick people with more relevant number of years experience.

Note I was not there but I was told. Thanks to all. Brace up and keep looking. Nestle can't take all the thousand of people that came that day
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2015
i went for the interview on saturday.. it was really a technical question things..we were like 30, not many people from lagos... i think the process is credible up till now... lets keep hope high...other might still be called... dont give up yet
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by mrteejaybee: 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Please, for what position was the interview for?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
Maintenance technician...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Mobidot(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
shacckur:
i went for the interview on saturday.. it was really a technical question things..we were like 30, not many people from lagos... i think the process is credible up till now... lets keep hope high...other might still be called... dont give up yet
why do u think they might call more people? Do u think people that applie for production technician were called for interview?
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Mobidot:
why do u think they might call more people? Do u think people that applie for production technician were called for interview?
I don't know if production technicians were called...but by the number of people that came...I feel that they may still call more people...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Freest(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
This guys had better be credible.... I'm sure more invites would roll in. Called someone and he said it is in batches. Lets keep hope alive. Success to those called and yet to be called.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by Mobidot(m): 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
shacckur:

I don't know if production technicians were called...but by the number of people that came...I feel that they may still call more people...
Ok bro. Thanks for sharing. Lets wait and hope for d'best.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by segun7: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Mobidot:
Ok bro. Thanks for sharing. Lets wait and hope for d'best.
@shacckur,please what batch were you for the test,i mean on 12th.just want to be sure the interview is in group or not.
i have only a contact person from the interview and he is an electrical person like me to.pls keep me inform.
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by shacckur: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
segun7:

@shacckur,please what batch were you for the test,i mean on 12th.just want to be sure the interview is in group or not.
i have only a contact person from the interview and he is an electrical person like me to.pls keep me inform.

First batch...
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by segun7: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2015
mine was 3 rd batch and its electrical. Do you know if any electrical person was contacted too.thanks
Re: Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji by raf9ty: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
I was part of the interview on the 19th june 2015. I hv not got any call yet. Or is it too early? anybody in the house lets talk. 07037527586 is my no. tnks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You / Union Bank Is Recruiting / Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.