Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter (8756 Views)

As A Hr/recruiter Share Your Candidate Funny Experience / I Am About To Lose A Job Opportunity After Receiving A Phone Call From HR / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Melagros(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hi Nairalanders, I'm an undergraduate(about to prepare my project), I lost my job for a while now, I registered with a certain job-recruitment agency last month. Please how long does it usually take before one is called for an interview? Please share your experience with me/us.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by ModestGal(f): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
In Nigeria, it takes forever

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by NwaNimo1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Ubachinwe1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
I quit job hunting when I saw my CV been used by aboki in one Suya joint.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by MediaBoyfriend: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you for the space
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Jh0wsef(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
No. Idea
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Ubachinwe1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
ModestGal:
H

Why did you take my position?.

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Mbaebieb2r(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
just a matter of time

4 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by proxitaly: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
In Nigeria of Buhari? Who you know is how long it will take for you to get a job.
The country is so messed up right now that making money through yahoo and scamming people is easier than getting a job.
There's also little guarantee that the system wouldn't kill anything you start as a business.
Nigeria don't care to use a French language graduate in the position of an accountant and vice versa as long as you're connected to the grid.
So all I can really wish you is goodluck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by tomzyELNINO: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
You just have to keep applying for as many vacancies as possible and hope to get called up.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Afonjashapmouth: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
If its in this Nigeria, my brother just have something else going on in your life while waiting for all these HR. Remove States and Federal jobs, real and well paying 9-5 jobs with stability in Nigeria is not up to 10

3 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Gwizatasie: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Not usually long, if you have what's been required by various recruitng firms you're good to go.

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by GboyegaD(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
It depends on what jobs are open and how your resume fits in.

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by abimbola74(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Immediately there is an opportunity, you will be called as long as you fit into the position. God will make it easy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Few weeks or months, it depends.

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Ofunaofu: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
No time frame;
1. you can be called anytime
2. you can never be called

6 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by babyfaceafrica: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
When you know Oga at the top?

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Ewizard(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by sowilli: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
There is really no time frame. For some it could be less than a month for others it can take 10 years. I will advise you to have a side means of income. Find something that brings in money for your daily, weekly or monthly as you wait.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Allee90: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
In Naija of today, if you get short leg it takes ages but if you get Longlet is immidiate

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by IFSHR: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
It all depends on your assesments result and how urgent the opening you are interviewed for.

Some organisation just carry out assessment, so they can create a database of potential fit for a particular role, even if that particular role is currently occupied... incase the role is vacant, they pull from the database of assessed potential candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
20 years if you dont have any connection

1 min after if you have
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by careytommy37(m): 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Let's wait for the elders...

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Funkybabee(f): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lols grin cheesy

You don't know naija, it may takes long, and it may not

Take for instance, I applied for a job in April, they called us in June for interview, till now, we haven't hear anything from them. It's all of us ooo

So in Nigeria. It can take a year grin

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Skillsnigeria: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by guiddoti: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
If its in this Nigeria, my brother just have something else going on in your life while waiting for all these HR. Remove States and Federal jobs, real and well paying 9-5 jobs with stability in Nigeria is not up to 10
Not far from the truth. 90% jobs are mushroom companies.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by wunmi590(m): 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2021

In Nigeria just remove your mind
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by belovez(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ubachinwe1:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
hmmm
Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Tapout(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Melagros:
Hi Nairalanders, I'm an undergraduate(about to prepare my project), I lost my job for a while now, I registered with a certain job-recruitment agency last month. Please how long does it usually take before one is called for an interview? Please share your experience with me/us.
Thanks.

Depends on the organization/company or urgency.
Some like a week or two, others months. Some you fit even start that day cheesy. Banks usually take the longest I think. My interview with the current company I work with took about 3 months (different stages) before Medicals.

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by airsaylongcome: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Funkybabee:
Lols grin cheesy

You don't know naija, it may takes long, and it may not

Take for instance, I applied for a job in April, they called us in June for interview, till now, we haven't hear anything from them. It's all of us ooo

So in Nigeria. It can take a year grin

This isn't long nau. I know of a job that the final hires resumed 4 years after they applied

1 Like

Re: Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter by Takeoff8832(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you are chasing clouts with this I hope you get to experience it
Ubachinwe1:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. / Please Dear Nairalanders / Premium Vacancies For Nairaland Job Seekers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.