Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... (977 Views)

Revelation Of The Horror Of The Tribulation BY ZIPPORAH MUSHALA / Vision: The Great Tribulation Has Begun. Rapture Is Imminent! / When Will The Rapture Take Place? Before Or After The Tribulation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
The purpose of this thread is to try to show that the tribulations spoken of in the Bible aren’t just about to start, but that rather they are ending. The tribulations of the Bible describe the travails and troubles of the black man, the so called Negro, the first man to be created in the image and likeness of God.

Deuteronomy 4:28
28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

What is the meaning of tribulation?
tribulation
ˌtrɪbjʊˈleɪʃ(ə)n
noun
noun: tribulation; plural noun: tribulations
• a cause of great trouble or suffering.
• a state of great trouble or suffering.
• an experience that causes someone to suffer
Trouble, worry, anxiety, burden, cross to bear, affliction, ordeal, trial, adversity, hardship, tragedy, trauma, reverse, setback, blow, difficulty, problem, issue, misfortune, bad luck, stroke of bad luck, ill fortune, mishap, misadventure

The words above describe the general situation of black people around the world, everywhere you find the black people, it is always in association with poverty, ignorance, superstition, wickedness, idolatry, trouble, and different kinds of sufferings. Or where in the world do you find people still majorly enslaved to superstition, ignorance and idolatry?
The tribulation spoken of the Bible is the sufferings and travails of the black people.

Deuteronomy 28:36
36 The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.
37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by gatiano(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Also, cowardice, niggardliness, indebtness, oppression, lack of knowledge and thoughts, seeing things and everything with another man's eyes, and hearing things with another man's ear, extremely bad diet, overweight, over eating, skin bleaching, gossiping, overcomplaining, laziness, lack of strength both physically and mentally, wife beating, unable to care for family, dieing at 70 and rejoicing calling it long life, religious headed and more are part of the tribulations.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by paul288yahoo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
hope the white folks learn from the tragedy of the black man that turned against God
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by thoth: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2015
When will the Blackman know himself ?
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
gatiano:
Also, cowardice, niggardliness, indebtness, oppression, lack of knowledge and thoughts, seeing things and everything with another man's eyes, and hearing things with another man's ear, extremely bad diet, overweight, over eating, skin bleaching, gossiping, overcomplaining, laziness, lack of strength both physically and mentally, wife beating, unable to care for family, dieing at 70 and rejoicing calling it long life, religious headed and more are part of the tribulations.

The condition of the living dead, alive but dead, dead but living. sighs sad
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
thoth:
When will the Blackman know himself ?

When he turns to his God and repent from his depraved ways, he will receive mercy. He is still suffering from the disease the evil fruit gave to him till date.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
paul288yahoo:
hope the white folks learn from the tragedy of the black man that turned against God

White folks? Caucasians you mean? You know the meaning of the word Caucasian? lol

Obadiah 1:3
3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.
[b][/b]
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
God promised the Israelites when He was going to reveal Himself to them that if they heed to Him continually to walk in all His ways, to do only what was pleasing before Him always, He would be God to them forever, and they would be His own people forever. He promised to make Israel the head and never the tail, to rule and never be ruled, to be always on top, God promised to bless Israel exceedingly if they listen to His voice continually.
But God also warned them never to corrupt His ways, never to go in the ways of their evil neighbours, in those days, Israel’s neighbours were the Jebusites, the Perizzites, the Hittites, the Hivites, etc. these Canaanites practiced very evil customs which was a by-product of their idolatrous ways. Israel broke God’s covenant and converted themselves to the wickedness of their neighbours.
Moses was not there when he wrote in Genesis 1:1, ‘in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth’, therefore ‘in the beginning’ that Moses meant actually was the creation of man in the image and likeness of God, the one he was privy to i.e. the revelation of the knowledge of God to a race of race of people that raised them above other races (Deuteronomy 14:2, 28:1). Moses called this race of people Adam and Eve (Genesis 5:2), they were place in the garden of Eden meaning they were placed in a good and fertile land (Deuteronomy 3:25, 11:11), the trees of the garden were their Canaanite neighbours (Ezekiel 31:5), and the fruit of the tree they were forbidden to partake from was the idolatry of their neighbours (Jeremiah 4:23), and the death they died was a mental and spiritual death, a corruption of their souls (Isaiah 29:14, Ezekiel 31:15).
Israel broke God’s covenant and committed evils that exceeded those of their neighbours, Israel bested her neighbours in evil and turned them to learners in the act of wickedness.

[b]Deuteronomy 12:31
Thou shalt not do so unto the Lord thy God: for every abomination to the Lord, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters they have burnt in the fire to their gods.

Deuteronomy 9:5
5 Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Deuteronomy 18:10
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

Ezekiel 9:9
Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

Ezekiel 16:20-21
20 Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou sacrificed unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter,
21 That thou hast slain my children, and delivered them to cause them to pass through the fire for them?

Ezekiel 23:37
That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.
[/b]

This corruption and forsaking of God and His covenant had repercussions.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jeremiah 9:24
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Jun 13, 2015
The blessing:
Deuteronomy 28:13
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do [them]:

Deuteronomy 30:15
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

The curse:
Deuteronomy 28:15
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 30:17-18
17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

Israel refused to keep the law by failing to love The Lord God and serving Him wholehearted by keeping His commandments and his statutes and his judgments. After repeated warnings and admonitions to repentance on deaf ears, Israel fell under the curse of the law, and its effect was/is the tribulations. Deuteronomy 28:14-68
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2015
[b]Deuteronomy 30:16-18
16 And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.
17 Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?
18 And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have wrought, in that they are turned unto other gods.

Deuteronomy 32:15-18
15 But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation.
16 They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.
17 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.
18 Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.
[/b]

God knew Israel was going to forsake the Law, and He made provisions to redeem them right from the very beginning. According to the mandate to ‘go and multiply’, God used Israel’s fall to spread His knowledge to the world (civilization), by turning the fall to advantage which by scattering them to the four winds of the earth enabled them to spread His knowledge to the world. Birds of the air, beasts of the sea, cattle, creeping things, fishes of the sea, all were brought to the knowledge of God and civilized.

All that Israel passed through was/is called the tribulation.

Deuteronomy 4:30-31
30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Who are the true Israelites?

Deuteronomy 32:26
26 I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, [which] shall burn for ever.

It is a bit difficult to identify the real Israelites of the Bible today but it is not impossible, however, one thing is sure, the ISRAELIS OF TODAY ARE NOT THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE. They are Ashkenazis who are living on stolen heritage and are deceiving the whole world with their false claims (Revelations 2:9, 3:9).

Israel is supposed to be re-gathered (one of the curses of the law is that they would be scattered to every part of the world) by David (Jesus Christ), any re-gathering of Israel before the appearance of Christ is a fraud and a big lie. David the king (not Benjamin Netanyahu) will be raised up to lead the true Israelites (this is the coming of Christ)

Jeremiah 30:8-11
8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
11 For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
The effect of a tribulation that Israel earlier went through circa 607BC when Jerusalem was besieged and captured by king Nebuchadnezzar describes their appearance. Black. Only dark-skinned people turn black when they are suffering.

Jeremiah 14:2
2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.
3 And their nobles have sent their little ones to the waters: they came to the pits, and found no water; they returned with their vessels empty; they were ashamed and confounded, and covered their heads.

Lamentations 4:8-9
8 Their visage is blackerr than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
9 They that be slain with the sword are better than they that be slain with hunger: for these pine away, stricken through for want of the fruits of the field.

Lamentations 5:10-11
10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
11 They ravished the women in Zion, and the maids in the cities of Judah.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 12:03am On Jun 14, 2015
Now what is the tribulation, and how does it identify the real Israelites of the Bible?

1. The people will be dumb. Since I started reading the Bible correctly, I have come to understand why black people are not really regarded as intelligent people. God tuned down their intelligence and this is one of the reasons why despite having produced numerous professors of theology, these professors and learned people have been unable to decipher the true meaning o the Bible. It is often said that Black and intelligence should not be used in the same sentence. Any wonder why a book like ‘The Bell Curve was written’?

Deuteronomy 32:29
29 O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up?

2. Strangers will rule high over them in their own land. Everyone exploits the blackman (the Negro) in his own land (the land he is dispersed into actually). Caucasians exploit him, the Chinese dominate him, Indians denigrate him, all these even in his own country. Strangers ruling and dictating to him in his own country.

Deuteronomy 28:43-44
43 The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.
44 He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail.

3. Scattering and devolution. From having the knowledge of the One True God, the true Israelites will become worshipers of wood and stone. Idolatry is a very rampant practice among black people. Negroes did not start out worshiping Amadioha and Sango and Ogun, they corrupted themselves into it.

Deuteronomy 28:64
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

4. Anywhere you find black people in the world, they are usually the lowest is every socio-economic index. One or two may excel in the community, but collectively as a unit, it is always a bottom rung affair, no competition for last place.

Deuteronomy 28:29
And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

5. From being a race of people who pioneered knowledge and spread same to the world, who built the pyramids in perfect alignment with the planets, who built the sphinx, to being a race that now contributes the least to the advancement of knowledge. It is the tribulation.

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

1 Like

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2015
Immediately after the tribulation of those days;

Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Continue reading here https://www.nairaland.com/1836174/twilight-sun-moon-darken-stars
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
How to end the tribulation now now,

Deuteronomy 30:1-5
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
TRIBULATIONS mean periods of great stress and distress

These are examples of tribulations in the Bible, please read the whole chapters of the references to have a picture of what is being said, in this way we can lay to rest accusations of cherry-picking Bible verses:

1. Israel in tribulation when they fell into idolatry
Judges 10:14-15
14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
15 And the children of Israel said unto the LORD, We have sinned: do thou unto us whatsoever seemeth good unto thee; deliver us only, we pray thee, this day.

2. David in tribulation when Saul was pursuing him everywhere and wanted to kill him
1 Samuel 26:24
And, behold, as thy life was much set by this day in mine eyes, so let my life be much set by in the eyes of the LORD, and let him deliver me out of all tribulation.
Re: Immediately After The Tribulation Of Those Days... by MrPresident1: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
Deuteronomy 4:30
When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God; ) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Moses explicitly told the children of Israel that they would be in tribulation during the latter days. He told them that they would forsake God and they would be punished with tribulations. Deuteronomy 28:15-68 describes the nature of tribulations that would come upon Israel in THESE latter days.

Transatlantic slave trade, Arab slave trade, colonialism, neo-colonialism, economic exploitation, Jim Crow, racism etc are all parts of the tribulations of Israel.

Historical references show us that black people were the pioneers of enlightenment all over the world, we left our foot prints everywhere, we became proud and forgot our God, we left righteousness and started practicing evil and wickedness, and just as it was written, we fell into tribulation.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tuesday - 16/6//15) / If Jesus Came To Your House / Maintaining A Consistent Bible Study And Prayer Life. Once You Are Consistent...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.