Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

#followme; Instagram Lovers Get Married With Photos Of Them All Around The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #followme; Instagram Lovers Get Married With Photos Of Them All Around The World (875 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Chelsea's Win With Photos With Hazard, Costa, Willian / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos / Actress Funke Akindele Currently Getting Married With Rapper Lover? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#followme; Instagram Lovers Get Married With Photos Of Them All Around The World by folakesdiary: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
This is another Instagram testimony..So I follow Murad Osmann who famously captures images got the follow back that changed his status..He met Natalie Zakharova and the two have finally gone to the alter..They shared pictures of her leading him round the world in the #followmeto hashtag..

He captioned the photo above: '#followmeto the wedding with my love @yourleo. I promise to hold your hand and tell you I love you every day for the rest of our lives.'

Unusually for the photographer in this striking image Murad and Natalie are not holding hands in the picture and instead she walks ahead as he stretches his arm out to her.

Continue to see more lovely photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/followme-instagram-lovers-gets-married.html

(1) (Reply)

Trouble In Paradise? Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill Keep Posting Cryptic Messages / Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Alleged Drug Dealer Steven Stepho Found Dead / American Rapper, The Game Signs Terry G To His Record Label!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.