Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious (4958 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Rachaelfrancis(f): 11:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
my marriage is just 10 months old. when I and my husband were dating,I used to think he was a very sweet guy because he made me believe so. He is ten years older than I but looks young except for his white hairHe took my virginity after our wedding. when I got pregnant,he asked me if I wanted to keep the baby and I said 'of course'. he didn't act like he was happy. well,I still kept de baby. sometime later,he invited his mother to come stay with us and I refused and that was when the whole problem started. he started to be very stingy with me,he won't drop money for me in case I needed sth to eat..one day I was cooking and de gas finished and I had no dime at home to go downstairs and eat..I stayed hungry till he came back.despite how weak I was,I cooked delicious meals for him taking my time. I cleaned de house,washed the toilet and of course gave him gud sex. he stoped sleeping on the bed when I didn't let the mum live with us. he would masturbate in the sitting room instead of doing it with me. I got tired of complaining and let him be. he used to refuse to on the gen for long and I get very hot easily,he said he doesn't have money for putting on the gen.I used my own money to buy fuel,when I came back,he asked me where I was taking the gen to and I told him I wanted to on the gen because pregnant women really feel hot. he started to shout that I should go and buy my gen,that he would abort my baby if I tried him. he started to beat me mercilessly,used bucket to flog my body,pushed a cushion on my body and it hit my tommy. that very night,I started to have serious contraction,i was rushed to the hospital. there and then,they checked me and confirmed my cervix was opened and I was almo losing my child and that I developed a high blood pressure...I am just in my mid twenties. I cried that night. when I came home,he still was becoming worse,he will come home by 12,started to lock his phone but I did discover his code twice and saw his conversations with some people. I asked him to buy me baby things for our baby and he asked if money falls from trees.

watch out for part 2 of this story soonest but all I do know is forgiveness in this case wil be very hard. he doesn't deserve me!
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Part two ke.. So ur prayn for ur death abi?

3 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by bellong: 12:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Who is the director of this movie?

The story needs some adjustment before hitting the market.

2 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Kimoni: 12:42am On Jun 10, 2015
Why do I believe this story? OP, hope you are alright?

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by cococandy(f): 2:19am On Jun 10, 2015
Stay there and die first.
Your ghost will come and finish the story.

10 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Miami11: 3:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Gal run for your dear life
That is not a marriage
There is no love there
What are you waiting for

3 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Miami11: 3:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Poster how long was the courtship period?

2 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by armyofone(m): 4:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Have you contacted a divorce advocate ?
I hope you have moved on with your own life.

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by focus7: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2015
If that man you call a husband has turned a beast I will suggest you get a divorce and leave him.

2 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Mademoiselle24(f): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Part two ke.. So ur prayn for ur death abi?

She probably meant the concluding part of the story.

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Mademoiselle24:

She probably meant the concluding part of the story.
such stories dnt hav concludin part... It continues. For bera for worse...

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
grin grin

another Ruth abokoku resurfaces grin
cococandy:
Stay there and die first.
Your ghost will come and finish the story.

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by tintingz(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2015
Interesting story, op come and finish your story.
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Rachaelfrancis(f): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2015
it is no movie or a joke pls. this is what I am going tru right now..believe me the story is so long,I need time to write all this. about the sex part,he even doesn't want pre-intimacy,all he wants is just sex and when I complain about de pain and that he shd do a little bit of pre-intimacy,he would stand up and leave,saying that the doctors said inshd have sex for gud labour that day..when I don't complain and I end up doing it,I get sores around..I even fot herpes from him but it is treated now..u guys shd just watch out for part II of this story.
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by SAMBARRY: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2015
You are not in a marriage. That's not what marriage is. Even inmates awaiting trial are in a better condition than you. Infact I don't understand how you can develop in such unconducive environment.

You better ask yourself whether you are a sex slave or a woman with potentials, vision and desire to be a better person. Abi did he buy you?

Shioor. Ruth abokoku number 3
Rachaelfrancis:
it is no movie or a joke pls. this is what I am going tru right now..believe me the story is so long,I need time to write all this. about the sex part,he even doesn't want pre-intimacy,all he wants is just sex and when I complain about de pain and that he shd do a little bit of pre-intimacy,he would stand up and leave,saying that the doctors said inshd have sex for gud labour that day..when I don't complain and I end up doing it,I get sores around..I even fot herpes from him but it is treated now..u guys shd just watch out for part II of this story.

2 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2015
Forget abt part two, go down on ur knees and pray for your home. They say the first few months/years of a marriage comes wit too many challenges. Pray,u need it.
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Aman beat you up whilst pregnant with bucket and different implements causing you to almost miscarry and you went back there after leaving hospital. Don't you have parents?

7 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2015
fem29:
Aman beat you up whilst pregnant with bucket and different implements causing you to almost miscarry and you went back there after leaving hospital. Don't you have parents?
his phenese is more important than her life. This are the type of women that justifies some men calling women fish brains

I'm surprised he hasn't used domestic knife to piece her abdomen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by SAMBARRY: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Platnum1:
Forget abt part two, go down on ur knees and pray for your home. They say the first few months/years of a marriage comes wit too many challenges. Pray,u need it.
When you pray don't forget to suspend your brains.

Since God has encouraged us to suspend our brains and continue praying.

No wonder nigeria has been praying for change and the refineries are working grin

the public servants are milking our funds dry, the Chinese are having a field day on our resources and we're still praying. Continue praying o grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by zeb04(f): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
I guess you will be writing part two from the cemmetry.

5 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by SAMBARRY: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2015
grin
zeb04:
I guess you will be writing part two from the cemmetry.
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by bellong: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Platnum1:

Who are the "They" that said this?

What are the too many challenges that first few years of marriage come with?

Is this what you feed yourself?

13 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by bukatyne(f): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2015
bellong:

Who are the "They" that said this?

What are the too many challenges that first few years of marriage come with?

Is this what you feed yourself?

Lols grin

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
Rachaelfrancis:
my marriage is just 10 months old. when I and my husband were dating,I used to think he was a very sweet guy because he made me believe so. He is ten years older than I but looks young except for his white hairHe took my virginity after our wedding. when I got pregnant,he asked me if I wanted to keep the baby and I said 'of course'. he didn't act like he was happy. well,I still kept de baby. sometime later,he invited his mother to come stay with us and I refused and that was when the whole problem started. he started to be very stingy with me,he won't drop money for me in case I needed sth to eat..one day I was cooking and de gas finished and I had no dime at home to go downstairs and eat..I stayed hungry till he came back.despite how weak I was,I cooked delicious meals for him taking my time. I cleaned de house,washed the toilet and of course gave him gud sex. he stoped sleeping on the bed when I didn't let the mum live with us. he would masturbate in the sitting room instead of doing it with me. I got tired of complaining and let him be. he used to refuse to on the gen for long and I get very hot easily,he said he doesn't have money for putting on the gen.I used my own money to buy fuel,when I came back,he asked me where I was taking the gen to and I told him I wanted to on the gen because pregnant women really feel hot. he started to shout that I should go and buy my gen,that he would abort my baby if I tried him. he started to beat me mercilessly,used bucket to flog my body,pushed a cushion on my body and it hit my tommy. that very night,I started to have serious contraction,i was rushed to the hospital. there and then,they checked me and confirmed my cervix was opened and I was almo losing my child and that I developed a high blood pressure...I am just in my mid twenties. I cried that night. when I came home,he still was becoming worse,he will come home by 12,started to lock his phone but I did discover his code twice and saw his conversations with some people. I asked him to buy me baby things for our baby and he asked if money falls from trees.

watch out for part 2 of this story soonest but all I do know is forgiveness in this case wil be very hard. he doesn't deserve me!

Will be back
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Rachaelfrancis:
my marriage is just 10 months old. when I and my husband were dating,I used to think he was a very sweet guy because he made me believe so. He is ten years older than I but looks young except for his white hairHe took my virginity after our wedding. when I got pregnant,he asked me if I wanted to keep the baby and I said 'of course'. he didn't act like he was happy. well,I still kept de baby. sometime later,he invited his mother to come stay with us and I refused and that was when the whole problem started. he started to be very stingy with me,he won't drop money for me in case I needed sth to eat..one day I was cooking and de gas finished and I had no dime at home to go downstairs and eat..I stayed hungry till he came back.despite how weak I was,I cooked delicious meals for him taking my time. I cleaned de house,washed the toilet and of course gave him gud sex. [b]he stoped sleeping on the bed when I didn't let the mum live with us. he would masturbate in the sitting room instead of doing it with me. [/b]I got tired of complaining and let him be. he used to refuse to on the gen for long and I get very hot easily,he said he doesn't have money for putting on the gen.I used my own money to buy fuel,when I came back,he asked me where I was taking the gen to and I told him I wanted to on the gen because pregnant women really feel hot. he started to shout that I should go and buy my gen,that he would abort my baby if I tried him. he started to beat me mercilessly,used bucket to flog my body,pushed a cushion on my body and it hit my tommy. that very night,I started to have serious contraction,i was rushed to the hospital. there and then,they checked me and confirmed my cervix was opened and I was almo losing my child and that I developed a high blood pressure...I am just in my mid twenties. I cried that night. when I came home,he still was becoming worse,he will come home by 12,started to lock his phone but I did discover his code twice and saw his conversations with some people. I asked him to buy me baby things for our baby and he asked if money falls from trees.

The way this man is expressing his anger is too one kain. 40 regressing to 12. You even tried you still have interest to be discovering his code.

2 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by okotv(m): 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
While I hope things get better for the poster and her family, I am forced to ask if 21st century bachelors and spinsters ask for direction in marriage to avoid stories that touch.

I don't have anything to say here but that man isn't husband material at all.

4 Likes

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
Platnum1:
pray for what to happen?

1 Like

Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by mikeywise(m): 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
cococandy:
pray for what to happen?
For God to come down and change the man undecided undecided
Re: Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious by SAMBARRY: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
mikeywise:

For God to come down and change the man undecided undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome This Deceit? / Mai Li Fay An 8year Old Snake Girl In Bangkok Thailand (photo) / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.