Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) (8585 Views)

Never Knew There Are Still Humans In Animal Skin Untill I Saw Dis(snapshot) / Look Very Well Before You Leap,most Humans Are Pretentious / Humans Of Nairaland (Pictures): Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by flyca: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Just like the popular interview photoblog "Humans of New York", I felt I should create this thread so we could share individual stories, what's on mind, life challenges and and all.

Encouragement and advice is welcomed.
Pictures will be appreciated.
Thanks

I go first. smiley

1 Like

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by flyca: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
I was registered as an English student but soon after starting school, I discovered it was different. I love my school, the people, the teachers, my supervisor is a very nice man too. But its difficult for me because professional courses require technical terminologies and explainations. My professor is not competent in English and I've just learned the new language for two and half years. So proper communication is hard. BTW all my project colleagues are locals.
Huh!

6 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
Where's your picture? And story? angry
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by flyca: 6:13pm On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
Where's your picture? And story? angry

Lol. Here ma.
Can you share yours smiley
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On May 09, 2015
Pic on my profile.

I got the first Mother's Day bouquet of my life today. A bit early though but it put me mentally in a different position.

I'm thinking whether I like it or not, "life has become serious"

9 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2015
Wow Op please go on. I love threads like this smiley
Can't decide what to post yet. Still thinking.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by adesammy1(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2015
flyca:
I was registered as an English student but soon after starting school, I discovered it was different. I love my school, the people, the teachers, my supervisor is a very nice man too. But its difficult for me because professional courses require technical terminologies and explainations. My professor is not competent in English and I've just learned the new language for two and half years. So proper communication is hard. BTW all my project colleagues are locals.
Huh!

Is this weed I'm seeing in the pic?
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On May 09, 2015
OMG another bunch barely an hr after the last one.

So there's not doubt I've joined the league of mothers grin pikin or not.

Happy Mother's Day everybody.

#feelingsoloved

11 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by cococandy(f): 7:50pm On May 09, 2015
adesammy1:

Is this weed I'm seeing in the pic?
it is experimental weed grin
Science project.
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by babygirlfl: 8:19pm On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
OMG another bunch barely an hr after the last one.

So there's not doubt I've joined the league of mothers grin pikin or not.

Happy Mother's Day everybody.

#feelingsoloved

You are sure loved. I think it means you will be having twins soon. If you get another flower it will be triplet. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by adesammy1(m): 8:22pm On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
it is experimental weed grin
Science project.

Ok o
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On May 09, 2015
babygirlfl:

You are sure loved. I think it means you will be having twins soon. If you get another flower it will be triplet. grin grin
cheesy maybe that's the plan

4 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 09, 2015
Nice thread. Following. . .

Cococandy, you go girl!!! kiss kiss

#HatersGonnaHateAnyways

13 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On May 09, 2015
Phema:
Nice thread. Following. . .

Cococandy, you go girl!!! kiss kiss

#HatersGonnaHateAnyways
lolz. you know flowers are some expensive stuff and Mother's Day is a never-heard-of-event that when you talk about it, it is showing off. grin

16 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
lolz. you know flowers are some expensive stuff and Mother's Day is a never-heard-of-event that when your talk about it, it is showing off. grin

Don't blame them toomuch. They just can't wrap their heads around someone being loved and appreciated. Their life is so miserable that all they feel is hatred and negativity. grin grin

I say, rub it in!! cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by 5minsmadness: 9:24pm On May 09, 2015
It's been a busy day for me.

Woke up early and did my laundry, washed the bathroom, then rushed to the nearby diner for breakfast consisting of Chinese egg rice and fried fish. Then went to get car washed and and the seats wrapped. Struggled through traffic back home and rested for an hour or so before dashing out again.

I'm a very busy person. Also an untidy one. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by SAMBARRY: 10:28pm On May 09, 2015
5 minutes madness why your room rough like this. Wetin be the orisirisi wey you put for plate on the table?

By the way what's up with all these children lamenting all over nl? undecided them no dey take eye see happy people and happy moments. Na to dey form itk na im them sabi grin

shioorrr. Abeg o.mamas of children who are crying all over nl cook their food fast make them eat so them fit cry less grin

2 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 11:53pm On May 09, 2015
cococandy:
lolz. you know flowers are some expensive stuff and Mother's Day is a never-heard-of-event that when you talk about it, it is showing off. grin

Twins Don enter
#Godwin grin

4 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 11:54pm On May 09, 2015
Nice thread OP:

Carry go.

3 Likes

Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by bellong: 1:13am On May 10, 2015
Op,

What language are you studying in?
Re: Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) by flyca: 2:05am On May 10, 2015
bellong:
Op,
What language are you studying in?
Ma, on paper its English. In reality, 20% English and 80% Chinese.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Solved / See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) / Igbo Girl Marry A Guy From Delta State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.