Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop (1524 Views)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / Hp Pavilion Dv6 8gb Ram, 750gb Hdd With Original Receipt / 80mm POS Thermal Receipt Printers (SGT-802) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by tailorcute(f): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2015
pls how can I forge receipt for my laptop....actually the original one was misplaced at the airport about two years back.since then it has been difficult to take it out of the house....pls I need the help of you all.
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by ITbomb(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2015
You better return it to the owner
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by akinloluwao: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
How much will you pay me if I issue another backdated receipt for you. I sell laptops.
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by tailorcute(f): 9:41am On Jun 10, 2015
akinloluwao:
How much will you pay me if I issue another backdated receipt for you. I sell laptops.
how much will it cost
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by tailorcute(f): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
ITbomb:
You better return it to the owner
it wasn't stolen
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by Lexusgs430: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
tailorcute:
pls how can I forge receipt for my laptop....actually the original one was misplaced at the airport about two years back.since then it has been difficult to take it out of the house....pls I need the help of you all.

I take my laptop out of the house, without having to ever take the purchase receipt along with me.
Why do you fear Nigerian Police so much? I thought they were suppose to be our friend? And bail is free?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by dazekid(m): 5:42am On Jun 11, 2015
Would have said yahoo boy except I checked the profile and OP is a girl. How come taking the laptop out is a problem? I take my laptop out everyday and I don't even have a receipt for it, I know for a fact that I can prove the laptop is mine at any time. OP, can you prove the laptop in question is your's?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by tailorcute(f): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
dazekid:
Would have said yahoo boy except I checked the profile and OP is a girl. How come taking the laptop out is a problem? I take my laptop out everyday and I don't even have a receipt for it, I know for a fact that I can prove the laptop is mine at any time. OP, can you prove the laptop in question is your's?
yes...anytime but u can just tell wen d receipt will become xo do useful
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by akeensbussy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
tailorcute:

I will issue receipt to you at no cost...I am a laptop seller and the business is registered. just proof that u bought.
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by akeensbussy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
tailorcute:

I will issue receipt to you at no cost...I am a laptop seller and the business is registered. just proof that u bought.
Re: How Can I Forge Or Get A Forged Receipt For My Laptop by femi4: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
tailorcute:
Go to Mushin, they ll help you out with receipt booklet of your choice. E.g Tailorcute and Associates

(1) (Reply)

Newly Arrival HP Pavilion Dv700 3gig 320hdd / SOLD SOLD / found @ ladipo!!Samsung Chromebook XE550C22-A01US Charger Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.