Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Overcoming Spiritual Dryness In Our Daily Life With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Spiritual Dryness In Our Daily Life With God (446 Views)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Overcoming Spiritual Wives And Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Spiritual Dryness In Our Daily Life With God by overcomersfaith(f): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2015
Beloved, the psalmist said “I was glad when they said, let us go to the house the Lord” Will you say same today in midst of all social chores calling for your attention? Will you prefer to have a chat with the Lord than being in the clamour parties round the town? Will you prefer to pick up your bible and search through for new inspiration by the Holy Spirit than rather sitting down and be glued in front of television, checking out all the station or unprofitable sites in the net, alike. (1 Jn 1:3)

As good as all these things are, are you feeding your spirit man as much as you do to your flesh? The book of life which is the bible, the Living Word of God told us expressly the danger of living outside the word of God. You will be empty and will not be able to withstand the evil days.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Dryness In Our Daily Life With God by Princewell2012(m): 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
you are very correct. But instead, they will preferred going from one prophet or the other. my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.Hosea4:6. did you no that men have misinterpreted that very verse for their own selfish interest?
Re: Overcoming Spiritual Dryness In Our Daily Life With God by overcomersfaith(f): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank You Princewell, God will continue to help through the help of the Holy Spirit who indeed is our teacher.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Will Jesus Be Back By 3015 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/06/15 / How The Apostles Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.