Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash (38698 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Apostle Suleman's 2019 Prophecies: "I See Igbo Presidency In 2023, Apc Wins Lago / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by temiloluwasam(m): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
According to PROPHET I. O AJILORE of the living proof Christian church ibadan who released prophecies for the year 2016.

He gave the predictions during the church annual thanksgiving and prophetic declaration service that holds every 19th December of every year, he said

“The following are what God revealed to me about what will happen in the year 2017 if God did not change HIS MIND. Remember, a prophet is he that speaks the mind of God. I appreciate and thank God for fulfillment of the past predictions”.

Read them below:
1. To God be the glory, April 17th 2015, he told me that, 2016 shall be year of ISAAC, that is why our theme for 2016 was “YEAR OF ISAAC ” Gen 26. The year of famine, that things will be costly. To God be the glory, we are all alive to know if actually 2016 is year of Isaac : Did things become costly of not?
2. God told me that 2017 shall be the year of Divine Solution Gen 41. Their will be divine solution for the nation, if they can seek the face of God and directions. God told me that in 2017 things shall be so blocked and hard for the People and the nation, things will become tangled, but with directions and leading of God those that seek for solution from God, things shall work and become easy, just like the time of Joseph in Gen 41, People that are in chain, Prison wrongly will divinely be released both in Spiritual and Physical.
3. Last year, God told me, that we should pray against death of renown great men of God in CAC circle, we lost two giants in persons of Baba Alasepe and Baba Salawu. Still this Year 2017, God said we should still pray for baba Olowere, baba Abiara and 3 others.
4. Last year, God said we should pray against the death of the head of Celestial, baba Maforikan has gone, he was the head of Celestial. This year we need to pray against the death of the remaining foundational Truste of Celestial Church.
5. God said we should pray against death of two international recognized, renown men of God with great followers (members )
6. Pray against the death of young men of God this year 2017.
7. Pray against embarrassment in the Christ Kingdom this year, series of surprises, Pray for the head of Deeper Life, Redeemed Church, Winners Church, CAC, Catholic and head of C&S Church Baba Alao, more attention on Pope and the Catholic cardinal Nigeria
8.As regard insurgents in the North it will be killed, it die down totally Nigeria will recover back their land, but bomb blast will still be taking place at random.
9. Nigeria still need prayer to stop the plan of foreign country to be sponsoring militants against Nigeria, especially by Iranian country.
10. Pray for students so that this year JAMB will not be complicated for them, with prayer we are doing it may be better than last year.
11. Pray against plane crash during pilgrimage.
12. I saw planes crashing including military planes, lets pray against it.
13. Lets pray against fire outbreak in renown companies both private and government companies, bank, the top market places, as rain will seize at the initial stage but it will rain later later this year
14. As I have been giving warning about flood, this year again, we need to pray against flood, especially North West, Niger Delta, Ibadan people should also be careful
15. I warned against the death of two popular paramount King last year and Olubadan died. This year, God said 3 most popular King in Oyo state need prayer for long life, especially Alaafin Oyo, Soun, and newly installed Olubadan.
16. Pray seriously for Owa Obokun of Ijesa land, new Oluwo of Iwo, and 2 Obas in Osun.
17. Ewi of Ado, Oba of Lagos, Osemawe of Ondo, Oba Olugbo of Igbo, Oba of Ijebu land need special prayer this year against sickness and death including new Ooni of Ife. Remember, less than 3 months before this demise of Ooni Sijuwade, it was revealed to me and I told people during a revival program held in Ile-Ife “that the most powerful of Ile-Ife was going”.
POLITICS
18. confusion, as betrayals will abandon their leaders because of their appointments.
19. We should pray against great confusion if or when a sudden death of a popular leader of a party is announced.
20. We need to pray seriously for a popular former Governor.
21. The Eastern Nigeria need serious prayer to be able to have an Eastern Nigeria person as President in the next zoning. I didn’t see Igbo man becoming next President after Northern presidency. More prayer, patience, cooperation and civil actions is needed by Igbo to become President
22. Their will be leadership tussle in APC that will be later resolved, lets pray for peace.
23. To the Glory of God, I predicted the Election of 26 states in the last Election and it came to pass. The record is their. I also predicted those that will win primary Election and Who will emerge winner in both Oyo and Lagos State and it came to pass.
More Governor will loose their re Election.
24. As regard Niger Delta having country of their own is not yet, any attempt towards it will fail totally . Although Nigeria will still dis – integrated.
25. No end to terrorism in Nigeria and the whole world for now it will only increase World wide
26. Pray against the death of formal Governor of Oyo state. Also, former popular Ogun state Governor needs prayer.
27. Formal inspector General of police needs urgent prayer.
28. Popular young or youngest most popular politician in Ibadan need prayer urgently.
29. President Buhari needs prayer to complete his tenor as President.
30. If prayer is answered and Buhari survive his first tenor, his second term attempt will put end to APC under ground.
31. If Atiku Abubarkar did not die and want to become president in Nigeria, he will need to bow down for God and masses and he must go and apologies to all former presidents, other wise he may never become president in Nigeria.
32. Bukola Saraki will overcome all his challenges after serious battle. His political enemies will negotiate with him, but he needs prayer against sickness.

: http://sammieblog.com/blog/i-saw-bukola-saraki-overcoming-all-his-challenges-after-serious-battle-also-pray-against-plane-crash-during-pilgrimagepopular-ibadan-prophet-warn/

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow

14 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Radiohead6(f): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol did 29 say We should Pray for buhari to complete his tenure? Laughs is Daura

13 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Radiohead6(f): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
DeAvenger:
caught red handed, give your life to Christ
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by temiloluwasam(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abi o
Radiohead6:
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by temiloluwasam(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
32. Bukola Saraki will overcome all his challenges after serious battle. His political enemies will negotiate with him, but he needs prayer against sickness.
33. I saw most of the past political holders been afflicted with hidden but deadly ailments.
34. I didn’t see Eastern Southern Nigeria taking over from the Northerners.
35. A former National party chairman needs prayer seriously.
36. Pray against the death of Governor and two deputy, remember this was how I predicted the death of Prince Audu.
37. I see political parties Margin together.
38. Pray for death of two formal head of State.
39. We still need to pray for Olubadan, Oladejo and a popular former minister who is an Ibadan indigene and Ibadan born Lawyer who was a minister of justice.
40. As regard Osun , I saw reformation of political parties, People will be disappointed in the candidate that will win election.
41. Again, like I said one of the cabinet members of the president will die last year, the cabinet still need prayer again this year.
42. Buhari maybe distracted this year, he needs prayer to overcome.
43. More stiff punishment is coming up the looter of Nigeria treasury.
44. New Governor of Ondo State Aketi needs to be obedient to what God said, he should abide by making Ondo people flourish in blessing, Otherwise he will be afflicted with incurable sickness. If you can remember that five years ago when I was consulted about the Ondo State election, I complained that he would not be able to obey Ondo People, due to his leaders, that he would want to obey, due to this, he could not get their not until he stand alone with God. Thank God, when he came for the election the second time and he campaigned that he will serve Ondo people and not the interest of Party, God told me he will win, as not won? Now, he must fulfill he vow, for God and Ondo State people to avoid being afflicted with terrible affliction at later.
45. This year, People Who has faith will encounter help from unexpected.
46. I saw Ladoke Akintola University moving on a fast train.
47. Queen Elizabeth still needs more prayer as she escaped death last year.
48. More impeachment attempt against the elected will still Come up, with prayer it can fail.
49. Like I said 3 years ago, Fayose will overcome all attempt to impeach him, if he can still be prayerful, he will not be remove
50. All attempt of probing and impeachment against elected president of ” America Donald Trump ” will be a failure with more prayer.
51. More probing and embarrassment against Jonathan camp will still come up if His camp did not bow down for prayers.
52 These people need prayer special for their protection, healing and against sudden death and calamity. “Professor Wole Soyinka, former Governor Bisi Akande (for APC chairman), Ango Abdullahi, Edwin Clark, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Alaafin Oyo, Gen Olusegun Obasanjo, Ewi of Ado-Ekiti, Owa Obokun of Ijesha Land, Oba of Ijebu, Alhaji Shehu Shagari, Earnest Sonekan, Chief Tony Aneneh, Olubunmi Okogie, Bola Kuforiji, Florence Ita Giwa, Amodu Ali, Kunle Ojora, Barnaba Genade, Jerry Ghana, Balarebe Musa, Aliko Dangote, Alex Duduyemi, Obong Atta, Alimadu Sherif, Emir of Suleja, Emir of Zaria, Hon (Baba) Akinjide, Gen Adebayo.
52. Mugabe need extra ordinary prayer to survive this year.
53. Four topmost Ibo men need prayer to survive 2017.
54. Pray for young Governors and the Nigeria, youngest senator against death.
THIS YEAR SHALL BE OUR YEAR OF DIVINE SOLUTIONS.

see more here:http://sammieblog.com/blog/i-saw-bukola-saraki-overcoming-all-his-challenges-after-serious-battle-also-pray-against-plane-crash-during-pilgrimagepopular-ibadan-prophet-warn/

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Radiohead6:

Accept Islam before its too late

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Radiohead6(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
DeAvenger:

lol the religion that believes the Earth is flat?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
lol the religion that believes the Earth is flat?

The religion of your Jesus

11 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Kondomatic(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
So the prayers you and your church prayed didn't work ni?
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Radiohead6(f): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
DeAvenger:

The religion of your Jesus
you just
said nothing

8 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Radiohead6:
you just
said nothing
I said everything, or dnt you know that Jesus is a Muslim?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by AkinPhysicist: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
cheesy ANYbody can see ANYthing now - just calling it prophecy does not make it authentic. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by AntiWailer: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na wa .
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Them don come again oooooh

3 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by CXLVII: 8:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
God of men have started seeing Sh*t again!
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Prophet the prophet...

1 Like

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by henrydadon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
is that all ?

1 Like

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Here we go again .
“The following are what God revealed to me about what will happen in the year 2017 if God did not change HIS MIND. Remember, a prophet is he that speaks the mind of God. I appreciate and thank God for fulfillment of the past predictions”.
"God is not a man that he should lie, neither is He the son of man that He should repent." God doesn't change his mind sir.
1. To God be the glory, April 17th 2015, he told me that, 2016 shall be year of ISAAC, that is why our theme for 2016 was “YEAR OF ISAAC ” Gen 26. The year of famine, that things will be costly. To God be the glory, we are all alive to know if actually 2016 is year of Isaac : Did things become costly of not?.......
Like seriously, did he fvcking say the bolded?
Meawhile, na from No. 29 wey concern me. All the other prominent wannabes who want to die can do the needful jare.

1 Like

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Abrupt: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Joseph the dreamer. Only you 43 predictions? Haha. These pastors make statistic guesses and call it Revelation, then all of this will be forgotten next year.

1 Like

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by 00Ademi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
chai.... grin pastors ooooo grin

modified

well my prophecy

i see seun logging us out again dis year grin grin

oya pray pray ... e gbadura gringrin

11 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
wao
his robe is a redflag
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by cold(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oh no..not again!

1 Like

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by bidierichie: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
DeAvenger:

Accept Islam and go straight to the Center of the Earth........... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by ceejayluv(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls, Nairaland Mods should stop promoting such posts.. It's an affront to our Collective Intelligence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by StoneLucifer: 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
So after predicting for other people, what did u predict for yourself, Mr Prophet ??
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by teebell999(m): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by drinkgarri: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
All these prophecy of a thing, how does it add value to the nation,are we still living in Old Testament. This thing of prophecy is getting out of hand, let's start to think of how to make this beautiful country great for once.
Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Ogu83: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Saraki will finally escape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Just STFU already

1 Like

Re: I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
I keep wondering why all the men of God are saying they are speaking the mind of God yet they are saying different things

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.