Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

5 Shocking Things We Learnt From Miley Cyrus’s Paper Magazine Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Shocking Things We Learnt From Miley Cyrus’s Paper Magazine Interview (1785 Views)

Desmond Elliot Shares Lessons Learnt From BBNaija / Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine / FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Shocking Things We Learnt From Miley Cyrus’s Paper Magazine Interview by thepinkcrystal: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Bisexual, Gender Fluid, Conservative MotherF**kers! 5 Shocking Things We Learnt From Miley Cyrus’s Paper Magazine Interview
JUNE 10, 2015 in Celebrity that1960chick.com

Miley, Miley, Miley!

My heart goes out to this girl cos I strongly feel she’s doing all this “shocking” things to be noticed. She just looks like a little child trying way to hard to be the Madonna of her generation and it’s sad to watch really.

The 22 posed nekkid with a pig on the cover of the latest of Paper Magazine. Check on it HERE.

And as if that isn’t shocking enough more pictures from the issue have been release and she’s full on starkers! Except for a dangling multicoloured contraption glued to her vag! Kai is this life Miley?

Below are 5 shocking things we learnt about Miley from her Paper Magazine Interview

Even though she has a great relationship with her parents, Billy Ray & Tish Cyrus, she also refers to them in the interview as “conservative-ass motherf**kers.” She calls her dad a “cool hippie psycho freak,” and her mom as a “super cosmic, complete optimist, the f**king cheerleader of the universe.”
She considers her own gender identification to be fluid, saying
I don’t relate to being boy or girl

She came out as biseksual to her mother when she was just 14 years old.
I remember telling her I admire women in a different way. And she asked me what that meant. And I said, I love them. I love them like I love boys. And it was so hard for her to understand. She didn’t want me to be judged and she didn’t want me to go to hell. But she believes in me more than she believes in any god. I just asked for her to accept me. And she has.

She’s open to anything and anyone seksually
I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn’t involve an animal and everyone is of age. Everything that’s legal, I’m down with. Yo, I’m down with any adult — anyone over the age of 18 who is down to love me. I don’t relate to being boy or girl, and I don’t have to have my partner relate to boy or girl.

She says she’s had romantic entanglements with women that were just as serious as the ones (Liam Hemsworth, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Nick Jonas) that ended up in Us Weekly. “I’ve had that,” she admits. “But people never really looked at it, and I never brought it into the spotlight.

She really wants to help homeless people
I can’t drive by in my f**king Porsche and not f**king do something. I see it all day: people in their Bentleys and their Rolls and their Ubers, driving past these vets who have fought for our country, or these young women who have been r*ped. I was doing a show two nights ago, and I was wearing butterfly n*pple pasties and butterfly wings. I’m standing there with my tits out, dressed like a butterfly. How the f*ck is that fair? How am I so lucky?

At least she wants to help people…everything else she said get as e be!

Read the rest of the interview HERE

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON MILEY’S INTERVIEW?

Images by: Paola Kudacki

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Morning; Eggplant On Fleek / Top Ten Most Loved Nigerian Entertainers Of 2015 - T.I.N / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon & Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.