Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,222 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Babies Are Attracted To Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babies Are Attracted To Me. (8781 Views)

I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / Help Me, I Am Not Sexually Attracted To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Because you have a good heart...... [/size]
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]Because you have a good heart...... [/size]
awwww embarassed
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by misspicy(f): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2015
fr3do:
Babies used to always stare at me, but now they have stopped.

Maybe my heart don dorty grin
tonguetonguetongue
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by austine4real(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
misspicy:
oya send d e-sperm tongue
com ova 4 real sp3rm
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by ogawisdom(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
misspicy:
I have discovered through observation and people's opinion that babies are always attracted to me.
In a gathering like church any baby sitting close to me with thier mother or a relative always want me to carry them,sometime they begin crying if i refuse to carry them.
Even in a public transport,babies on thier mothera back will be crying and reaching out for me to carry them.There was a day i carried a baby in a public transport,when i got to my bustop this baby refuse to let me go and started crying seriously when i gave her back to her mother.
Am not married and i have never given birth.
Is there anybody experiencing this,please whats ur experience like and how do you cope
Is it normal?

Go n rejoice bc it shows u will never be baren even at 60 tongue u ve a lot of kids in d spiritual realm already. Try praying for some baren women to transfer some of ur spiritual kids to them
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by misspicy(f): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2015
ogawisdom:

Go n rejoice bc it shows u will never be baren even at 60 tongue u ve a lot of kids in d spiritual realm already. Try praying for some baren women to transfer some of ur spiritual kids to them
spiritual kidsshockedshockedshocked
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
op..you be ogbanje tongue
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by krak101(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2015
misspicy:

you r too cute for me to want that

can i be ur wife instead?tongue

Lemme ponder over it first wink
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by misspicy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
rogerdat:
op..you be ogbanje tongue
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
misspicy:

shockedshockedshocked

Abi I lie?
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
My case is quite the opposite. I really love babies but most of them don't always want me to carry them. I begin to wonder whether babies know when a guy is muscular or not. Recently female babies have being allowing me to carry them.
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by misspicy(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
see cute baby Hajarat.I went to buy bread at her mum's shop and she has refused to let me go...i had to bribe her with sweets.

cc PRISTINEMUSCLES

rogerdat
krak101
ogawisdom
austine4real
fr3do
chrisbaba1
pacino26
dahmie2013
amhappy
mbkite
freecocoa
richy4
sveen
seankay
jackbaueress1
lolaredvelvet

Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by funlord(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin Op! Are U a native doctors daughter?
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by misspicy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
funlord:
grin Op! Are U a native doctors daughter?
shocked No o
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by ezychris(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
It actually happens to me. You see a situation where we might be three trying to carry a toddler and when the other two tries to touch the toddler, he/she cries but would keep staring at me. If then I try to carry the toddler, he/she comes with open arms. We all know how babies do when they want you to pet them grin
They can be sooooo fun to be with, especially those between six months until 2 years of age. I love kids but I never marry. Lol
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by Bootylicious(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Very true.
otipoju:
You have a pure heart amd accordig to the principles of vibration where like atrracts like, innocent babies vibrate towards you cause they feel safe with you.

Reminds me of one toddler in church who even prefers just sitting in my arms than being with her father. Of course tounges began to wag...but only me knew why.

If what I said makes no sense to you, please let me know.

You may be naughty or hedonistic but you are incapable of thinking nor planning evil towards anyone... that is the purity I mean.
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by austine4real(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
misspicy:
see cute baby Hajarat.I went to buy bread at her mum's shop and she has refused to let me go...i had to bribe her with sweets.

cc PRISTINEMUSCLES

rogerdat
krak101
ogawisdom
austine4real
fr3do
chrisbaba1
pacino26
dahmie2013
amhappy
mbkite
freecocoa
richy4
sveen
seankay
jackbaueress1
lolaredvelvet
y u quote me?
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by tosan245(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Research of this same experience brought me here.
I was in church today and there was a lady carrying a baby girl In front of me, this baby was just looking at me for a long time.

There was another baby girl of about 3yrs old that literally left her sister and stayed with me till the end of the service.

There was a baby boy of about 3yrs too that was walking by and he looked back smiling at me and I returned The smile.

I observed another baby boy looking at me from a far and he was also smiling.

The baby in front of me looked at me to the point I had to carry her for a while and she was so comfortable and happy.

At about 10 mins into the close of service the baby girl that left her sister to stay with me countenance changed and she was moody, when the service finally ended she started crying.

I have never had such experience!!!

misspicy:
I have discovered through observation and people's opinion that babies are always attracted to me.
In a gathering like church any baby sitting close to me with thier mother or a relative always want me to carry them,sometime they begin crying if i refuse to carry them.
Even in a public transport,babies on thier mothera back will be crying and reaching out for me to carry them.There was a day i carried a baby in a public transport,when i got to my bustop this baby refuse to let me go and started crying seriously when i gave her back to her mother.
Is there anybody experiencing this,please whats ur experience like and how do you cope
Is it normal?
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by culf: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2022
misspicy:
Is it normal?

yeah, I'm in that category too.
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Well, I'm not really a children's person, but they like me too and most of my nephews and nieces are very open with me compared to their parents.

My brother-in-law has noticed this and whenever he wants to know something about my nephew, his son, he would ask me to ask him, and report back to him because they don't have that father and son relationship even though they stay under the same roof.

It's like the more I tried to avoid them, the more they came to me and whenever they visit for the holidays and it happens that I'm around, apparently I'm all that they talk about when they go back home.

I find domestic animals also attracted to me.
freecocoa:
It's not out of the ordinary as I experience this too just like many others.

Some people naturally love kids and I believe this acts as a force of attraction.
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by samuel051: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2022
misspicy:

i can relate with this
Now wey u don't hear wetin u dey won hear,can we rest now?
Re: Babies Are Attracted To Me. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Babies with dreadlocks are attracted to me. Then there was one who never allowed anyone touch her hair, but allowed me. The mum was now begging me to plait her hair, that I was the first person she allowed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason why wives feel reluctant to host their inlaws / Two Women Married To One Man / Tired: Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.