Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

A Sister Needs An Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Sister Needs An Advice (807 Views)

I Need An Advice On An Artisan Skill I Can Learn / An Advice To The Youths Of Nigeria / An Engineer Needs An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sister Needs An Advice by omowaleola(f): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is my first time of creating a thread cos I really need someone to talk to and I hope this will help.
I'm a graduate from a prestigious university. I'm intelligent, love learning and always dream of being a career lady before any other pursuits.
I started looking for job after NYSC but to no avail. Then my mum suggested I travel to Canada to do some handwork cos I'm quite good at that. She suggested I do that with schooling. I declined. I told her I don't believe in 'escaping' abroad instead I will use the money to go for On-Air-Personality training at Lagos. Also, I can't bear the cold overthere cos of my ill-health.
Another suggestion came up that I should go and work at Dubia since they need female workers over there and the weather is better.
Now I'm confused of what to do. Am I sure I'm going to get a job at radio station after spending money on training or its better I just travel and start to work? I'm tired of sitting at home and now DT I have the opportunity of sponsorship, which one should I choose?
Pls I need your advise?
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by sakafish(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
sis, it's beta to stay in naija oh... if u travel Ehn, you go start hustle afresh ni oh.. Shey you sabi person for Dubai ni... wat if you no con get job for dere nko?
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by overdrive(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
go to canada
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by omowaleola(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
sakafish:
sis, it's beta to stay in naija oh... if u travel Ehn, you go start hustle afresh ni oh.. Shey you sabi person for Dubai ni... wat if you no con get job for dere nko?
I don't o but the agency said female workers are needed. Dts implies their is work for them.
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by omowaleola(f): 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
overdrive:
go to canada
Can you state your reasons pls?
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by sakafish(m): 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
omowaleola:

I don't o but the agency said female workers are needed. Dts implies their is work for them.
if there is assurance of work den you can go for it but most importantly go for happiness.. do what you think will give you happiness... goodluck!
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by Dereformer(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
omowaleola:

My sister, my advice is shun traveling to dubai. Learn from those that are in dubai praying to God to bring them back from to Nigeria.

All these there are jobs for female works are hoax.

Ask those ladies that were forced to go into prostitution, they will tell you more.

Tarry a little while, you will get your dream job in Nigeria.
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by omowaleola(f): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
sakafish:

if there is assurance of work den you can go for it but most importantly go for happiness.. do what you think will give you happiness... goodluck!
Hmmm....I like that happiness part. Thanks dear.
Re: A Sister Needs An Advice by omowaleola(f): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Dereformer:

My sister, my advice is shun traveling to dubai. Learn from those that are in dubai praying to God to bring them back from to Nigeria.

All these there are jobs for female works are hoax.

Ask those ladies that were forced to go into prostitution, they will tell you more.

Tarry a little while, you will get your dream job in Nigeria.
Hmmm...life itself is a risk. Thanks for the encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Major Differences Between Successful And Unsuccessful People / Any Intern Pharmacist In National Orthopaedic Hospital Lagos And Kano?? / Npower Registration Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.