Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (40538 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
abeg giv honor to denis who cot d gm,no be kinggenesis catch dem o,na one denis a fan of sexlife in naija page 4 facebook na im catch d gateman...kingenesis is a plagiarist
Abbey2sam:

I don't have much to say bro

God bless you
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
see as una dey bless kinggenesis 4 anoda person effort,dis story was on fb yesterday one denis a fan of SEXLIFE IN NAIJA page and his brother caught d gateman..
babaireti:
God bless you for this,you have done well by being your brother's keeper
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

u r d one dat will get Raped (God forbid)
lol! This pitakwa girl ehn!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bros abeg dis ur prayer shd be directed to denis who caught d gateman trying to rape d househelp,dis story was on facebook yesterday in a page called SEXLIFE IN NAIJA.kinggenesis jst edited denis name come copy and paste am for nairaland...dis is plagiarism
EUROBOMBER:

May you live long. God will bless you forever and ever and all your generations yet unborn in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weldone brother, that is the spirit, left for me, rapists should be executed straight on.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
SuPerMaN to the rescue!!!
I wanna be like the OP when I grow up. I so enjoy helping the oppressed get justice.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Ricswagger:
Bros abeg dis ur prayer shd be directed to denis who caught d gateman trying to rape d househelp,dis story was on facebook yesterday in a page called SEXLIFE IN NAIJA.kinggenesis jst edited denis name come copy and paste am for nairaland...dis is plagiarism

Mmmmm, I see, Dennis receives my blessing then... cool
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by femi4: 6:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Maybe when you get raped one day (God forbid), then you will know who he is.
You are always aggressive. Are you like that in real life?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
noted.,bros u too much, i dont even understand all these plagiarism
EUROBOMBER:

Mmmmm, I see, Dennis receives my blessing then... cool
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Kokodeni(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Gay alert pls we need help a gay tried to rape my friend we took him to igondo station but it seems he is connectd d police are acting funny
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Kokodeni(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Police army np mp appropriate lawyers Journalits etc help
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
God will continue to bless denis and his cousin who came out to help d househelp from being rape by their gateman,dis story was on facebook yesterday on a page called SEXLIFE IN NAIJA...kinggenesis is jst taking anoda person's(denis ) glory...dis is plagiarism
yorke1:

Nice one. God will continue to bless you.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Youngsage: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Didn't you read what he just posted?
wow... is this really you?? shocked

welcome back grin
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by MrFootball(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
God bless d OP and his cousin for dis good job.
As for d fool who posted at 2.04pm on fp, may God have mercy on u for joking with such a highly sensitive issue as dis.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bros abeg ,i take God beg u no send any financial assistance to dis fake OP,dis story was on facebook yesterday on a page called "SEXLIFE IN NAIJA" and na Denis and him cousin come rescue d househelp from their gateman...Kinggenesis jst copy denis effort for fb come paste am for nairaland without quoting d rightful source...dis is plagiarism
cecegorz:

Great Job bro!
Please let me know if there is any way we can help, in terms of finances may be, to ensure that this dude faces the full weight of the law.
If any man cannot smooth talk a lady to go down with consent, then go to commercial sex workers.
I HATE rapists with passion! I won't mind strangling the guy.

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Macmilla(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickyRotex:
Nice move Op. A good thing, this is coming from a guy (Op).

What are you trying to imply? That all guys are perverts?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.
God bless you......and I really admire your courage. Others would have turned a deaf ear since it did not happen in their compound, but you acted differently. May God reward you abundantly for rescuing that poor girl.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Chadso(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
misssclassy:

Maybe when you get raped one day (God forbid), then you will know who he is.

Hmmm... Sinaj get raped?? Na she go rape d guy ni
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by twinpapa(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
God bless you KingGenesis. Am touched by your kindness. May the Lord protect you & every member of your family.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chadso:

grin grin
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chadso:

grin grin
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
Op clap for yorself,menwhile I beg to be rapd
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by VickyRotex(f): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
Macmilla:

What are you trying to imply? That all guys are perverts?

Oh, that's not what I meant.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by VickyRotex(f): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op clap for yorself,menwhile I beg to be rapd

Okay, worry not, eleko1 will do that undecided
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by stonecoldcafe: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:
who is Rape
You are a lady. You should not be asking such silly questions or joking about such things. Every topic must not be replied. Don't bother replying me cos you will be ignored!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by sinaj(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Chadso:

Aproko Manager!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Macmilla(m): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Oh, that's not what I meant.
Please, what exactly do you mean by that comment?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
50calibre:
Very idiotic and misguided OP trying to garner
attention & likeness from the womenfolk by appealing to popular feminist sentiments. Typical attitude of sissy boys!

Don't be fooled by these praises, Jumping a fence to save a stranger was not only stup*d but dangerous. Anything could have happened to you in there, you could have been maimed or killed for trying to be a hero.

You then went the extra mile of handing the guy to the police and still have the guts to say you'd ensure he is prosecuted..... What's your business if I may ask? What happened to giving people second chances? Your eagerness to please that 17 year old girl would get you killed.

Whatever happens to that guy, be rest assured he'd be back someday (maybe even sooner) I hope he comes for you.

What!!! Do you know what rape means? That 17 year old girl is just a maid, helpless. She could be your sister.

I can't believe you wrote that. Do you have a sister?

4 Likes

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Ricswagger: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
this story was on a fb page called SEXLIFE IN NAIJ ON MONDAY BY 7:10PM,it was one AMATA OWIGHO DENIS and his cousin dat rescued d househelp from the gateman and narated it to SLIN...kinggenesis copied frm fb and paste here in nairaland dis plagiarism and it is punishable
EUROBOMBER:

May you live long. God will bless you forever and ever and all your generations yet unborn in Jesus name, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weldone brother, that is the spirit, left for me, rapists should be executed straight on.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
femi4:
You are always aggressive. Are you like that in real life?

I am not aggressive. I am just being blunt and honest.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by nnamdiosu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinaj:

u r d one dat will get Raped (God forbid)

oh oooo. so now that they personalized it to u, u now know who rape is abi? that's what u get wen u make light a serious issue.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by gloriana(f): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Now I feel like raping.
u feel like raping? There, have it. U can do as muuch as u want. Mumu like u

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by IYANGBALI: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

Okay, worry not, eleko1 will do that undecided
eleko1 no get big preek jo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Faking Insanity Caught In Lagos, Forced To Eat His Sacrifice (Video) / Meet Andy Lee House Who Sank His $1m Bugatti Veyron To Scam Insurance Company / Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.