Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! (40572 Views)

Ogun Police Seek Partnership With Herbalists To Fight Kidnappers, Ritualists / WAI: 170,000 Youths Volunteer To Fight Indiscipline In Nigeria / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by aameyah(f): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
piicity:
O leri,op you are fired and don't come back to Nairaland again until you say yes to rape. Wetin consign male about rape.<walk out gently>

See them! Effing rapist!
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Iamchicchup(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
So it can be assumed that tyga is molesting that kardashian babe he's 25 she's 17
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by aameyah(f): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
gabazin080:
my own observation might be different from others.
But I don't support jungle justice or punishment. am not bad but the young man has made mistake which he admitted. y can't they give the young man a second chance.
They may sack him but he should be given the chance to go tell other young men like him that rape is bad

Quit showing ignorance. What was meted to him wasn't jungle justice. It was the long But firm arm of the law.
Since he has behaved like an animal, he needs to be punished till He's fit to be Let back into human society.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by aameyah(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Iamchicchup:
So it can be assumed that tyga is molesting that kardashian babe he's 25 she's 17

Does she scream RAPE when having sex while he beats her senseless?

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by ikeepitreal(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
gloriana:
u r a write off n like u no, silence is d best answer for a biggest fool like u. ** puts on glasses** I'll watch u perish!
F*uck off joor, and maybe u'll think better when u remove the red leaf from your head.. Olodo like u . And please don't quote me again, if u do, I won't give u the pleasure of a response.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Goodnuel: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
OCHOdee:

Oma Igala û ché cheesy
agba ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
PStacks:

Cradle rubber, child molester, rapist.

Some 17 years olds are still very naïve and innocent.

Some 29 year olds are still very naive... What's your point?

Are so dumb to understand that a 17 year old is no longer a baby? In many countries, 16 is the legal age of consent, in Nigeria it is 11.... So what's your point?
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

U dey mind the fool, his brain is probably filled with 50calibre of gunpowder ash.

Your stup*idity has clouded your judgement.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Joavid:

To coerce someone sexually to
get them to engage in a sexual activity
they do not want through intimidation or force.

Keep quiet!! That was a rhetorical question

What is in our heads the whole time we’re
having wanted sex is something like
“Yesyesyes -- moremoremore,” not
“Nonono – stopstopstop.” It’s “I wish we
could do this all day,” not “I wish he would just kill me".

Still doesn't justify the hype surrounding rape besides studies have shown in some cases, women actually enjoy rape. grin

Women have been raped to death.
Am not a feminist or a bitter woman or a weak man, I don't need to be all that to know rape is as worse as murder.

You're insane, just like every other bitter feminazi out there. How the fuc*k is rape as worse as murder, what's the equivalence?

So if you had to choose, would you prefer to be murdered than raped?

I don't think surviving rape is a reason that it's not as worse because majority of rape victims end up with that memory imprinted in their minds and other issues like post-
traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, inability to sleep, statements
that perpetuate a victim blaming culture. Plus, women can get shamed for getting abortions.
Some people can say "It's not the baby's fault!", but NO WOMAN should have to suffer MONTHS OF DISCOMFORT for a baby that she doesn't even want especially the making process she did not want.

You're driving me bonkers by spouting off the same nonsense these bitter feminazis use to justify their hate and vindictive campaign. The fact of the matter is; rape victims survive and go on to rebuild their lives.. The memory fades away with time and for the very few who are forever haunted by it, well at least they have other happy memories to look cling or look forward to. It should in no way be compared to murder where one is robbed of life (the most precision possession)

Taking into account that at least 60% of all rape cases are actually false rape, you also have to consider that in most legitimate cases, women are actually the cause of their rape. This is the sad truth everyone is scared to speak.

No, I don't think so. But there are exceptions and jumping a fence is not so big a crime. And in this case, he is not a burglar, he is trying to save a sister.

Really? Trying to save a sister, is he the police? What if he was injured or killed for interfering in a matter which didn't concern him?

He mentioned its an estate. And the estate's I know in naija are usually quiet and everyone's locked up in their house and if its a weekday its possible there were no people around to alert and he just did the next thing that came to his mind without thinking about the risk.
Not very rational of him TBH. That rapist gate man could have stab him or something worse.
But you know, some people are just so nice, they don't think about the risk.

Yea...

Stop making excuses for him, what he did was stup*id and uncalled for. It was the responsibility of the person who owned the house who chose to leave a maid with the gateman.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
cococandy:

Of course rape is not worse than murder.
Would you encourage him to turn a deaf ear when he hears someone being killed in the next compound? Or would you say whatever happens to the killer is on his head? As if the killer is now the victim.

Go figure.

Good you still see things with a clear eye.

Yes that what he should have done, or at least alerted the appropriate authorities.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
lepasharon:

What do you think about stranger rape? rape of children?

What do you expect me to think? Of course I don't condone rape against anyone, provided it's actually rape.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Agrika: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
50calibre:

Your stup*idity has clouded your judgement.
It takes one to know one.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
kinggenesis:
At 9am this morning I heard an unusual cry and screaming from a compound next to mine. I moved closer and after a close observation I discovered a guy was trying to rape a girl. I quickly called on my cousin and I swiftly climbed over the fence and shouted at whoever it was to come out, immediately a young girl ran out crying with blood in her mouth and bruises on her body and young boy came out sweating and started explaining without any question from me that he was only playing with her.

I asked the girl, and she said the boy was trying to rape her. The guy was a gateman while the girl was a maid in that house so I quickly asked for their boss's number and put a call throughtto him and luckily their boss was still within the Estate and before 10mins time he showed up and we took the guy to the police station! he started crying and begging that is the devil's handwork And that was when he mentioned that he is 25yrs old and the gal is just 17yrs old, what a pity!

As I post this now the boy is already in the police station crying and wishing he could turn back the hands of time but it is too late cause I am ready to follow this issue up and make sure he is prosecuted. We must fight rape, abuse and violence against women! every rapist must face the law. Thanks for your time for reading this. And please let's put hands together to stop this violence called Rape.
kudos to you mr Feminist
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
50calibre:

Keep quiet!! That was a rhetorical question

When will you learn to speak politely?

Still doesn't justify the hype surrounding rape besides studies have shown in some cases, women actually enjoy rape. grin

It happens to a person against their will and considering how the female body works,it can't be true.

You're insane, just like every other bitter feminazi out there. How the fuc*k is rape as worse as murder, what's the equivalence?

So if you had to choose, would you prefer to be murdered than raped?
There are people who would prefer to be murdered than raped or raped than murdered.
Its an opinion, my opinion you don't have to agree to it. Its not an established fact.

Plus,Murder happens for a lot of reasons;
over money, jealous rage, self-defence, etc.
Rape is always committed with the intent
simply to rape. And that's heinous.

You're driving me bonkers by spouting off the same nonsense these bitter feminazis use to justify their hate and vindictive campaign. The fact of the matter is; rape victims survive and go on to rebuild their lives.. The memory fades away with time and for the very few who are forever haunted by it, well at least they have other happy memories to look cling or look forward to. It should in no way be compared to murder where one is robbed of life (the most precision possession)

There are varying degrees of rape, and varying degrees of murder. Some murders involve slow torture.

Taking into account that at least 60% of all rape cases are actually false rape, you also have to consider that in most legitimate cases, women are actually the cause of their rape. This is the sad truth everyone is scared to speak.

Ofcourse, am aware that some rape cases involves consensual sex, when the female withdrawing consent 1 week after the act - personally, I don't even term that rape.

Really? Trying to save a sister, is he the police? What if he was injured or killed for interfering in a matter which didn't concern him?

Stop making excuses for him, what he did was stup*id and uncalled for. It was the responsibility of the person who owned the house who chose to leave a maid with the gateman.
Like I had mentioned, I kinda agree with u on this but stop trying to justify rape and at the end of the day, he saved a sister.

1 Like

Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by isacolukay(m): 12:59am On Jun 12, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
Good one poster! Very good! Why anyone man would wanna rape a minor is beyond me! Especially in this era where sex is so cheap and available!

Cheap as u call it, u wouldn't still consider a nigga.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Joavid:

When will you learn to speak politely?

Perhaps you should teach me..

It happens to a person against their will and considering how the female body works,it can't be true.

Come lets find out grin

There are people who would prefer to be murdered than raped or raped than murdered.
Its an opinion, my opinion you don't have to agree to it. Its not an established fact.

You're not answering my question. Would you rather be murdered than raped?

Plus,Murder happens for a lot of reasons;
over money, jealous rage, self-defence, etc.
Rape is always committed with the intent
simply to rape. And that's heinous.

Like I had mentioned, I kinda agree with u on this but stop trying to justify rape and at the end of the day, he saved a sister.

Regardless of the motive, rape is not a heinous crime, in Africa (especially war torn countries) a large population of the women have experienced rape at one point or the other, and they've all moved on. No one moves on from murder.

Stop the rape hype.
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
50calibre:

Perhaps you should teach me..

Come lets find out grin

You're not answering my question. Would you rather be murdered than raped?

Regardless of the motive, rape is not a heinous crime, in Africa (especially war torn countries) a large population of the women have experienced rape at one point or the other, and they've all moved on. No one moves on from murder.

Stop the rape hype.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by quiet006storm: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here's something to make you laugh this weekend.
http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/06/caption-this.html
Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by prettyboy5: 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Iamchicchup:

Sorry I had to quote your last post here on Nairaland to get your attention. You sent me a DM and I replied to it via the email notification but haven't gotten a reply from you.

I'm just anxious to know why you contacted me, make you no come be my destiny helper way I dey play with grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin, Recovers Charms, Fake Currency (pixs) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.