Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Godaddy Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Godaddy Account (2875 Views)

*HOSTING/WEBHOSTING RENEWAL? We Pay for GODADDY, BLUEHOST, EHOST & HOSTGATOR etc / Please How Can I Get Cheap Domain,i Tried Godaddy But No Paypal Support. / Teach Me How To Register For Coupon Domain Name On Godaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
i just bought a domain this morning from godaddy... few minutes later, i tried to login to my account... then the response was 'your account is locked, contact the customer service'
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
where u asked to provide ur proff of payments?

Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
where u asked to provide ur proff of payments?
yes, but i dont have access to my account hence, i cant send the proof... and it also asked for my identification... they said if i didnt reply within 48 hours, they will refund my money... but im just 17 years old... i dont have any identification
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
drop your number if you can help
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
u hav access but its limited...u hav to upload ur passport, id, and front and back of the atm card u used in making the payments else den wont open the account
gidimasters:
yes, but i dont have access to my account hence, i cant send the proof... and it also asked for my identification... they said if i didnt reply within 48 hours, they will refund my money... but im just 17 years old... i dont have any identification
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
u hav access but its limited...u hav to upload ur passport, id, and front and back of the atm card u used in making the payments else den wont open the account
but i dont have any id and i used my mum atm card... if i send the passport, atm card to them, will d atm be safe
Re: Godaddy Account by 100ksalescom(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
but i dont have any id and i used my mum atm card... if i send the passport, atm card to them, will d atm be safe
Then upload ur moms atm details with her id and inform them you are her son, you need to find something that proves she's your mom.
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
thanks sir... can i have your number
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
100ksalescom:

Then upload ur moms atm details with her id and inform them you are her son, you need to find something that proves she's your mom.
but will her bank account be safe sha
Re: Godaddy Account by Danyl(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
strike out the first 10 digits on d atm card, you can do this by scanning d atm card front n back then hide or mark those 10 digits...as for ur id card try n use voters card or gt an int'l passport scan it n forward it to the email they used to communicate with you. dy dont hv email support but if they request for it dey will give an email to use.
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
Danyl:
strike out the first 10 digits on d atm card, you can do this by scanning d atm card front n back then hide or mark those 10 digits...as for ur id card try n use voters card or gt an int'l passport scan it n forward it to the email they used to communicate with you. dy dont hv email support but if they request for it dey will give an email to use.
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
Danyl:
thanks sir,but im just 17 years... i dont have any id... and they dont pick calls on time wasting my airtime
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
but will her bank account be safe sha
yes it is safe....besides dey can't do any transactions with it. It's just to verify if u are truly the owner. The reason y dey do dat is becus dere are many card online now which people use but it's ain't dere. If u know a little about yahoo business u will understand Wat I mean
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
yes it is safe....besides dey can't do any transactions with it. It's just to verify if u are truly the owner. The reason y dey do dat is becus dere are many card online now which people use but it's ain't dere. If u know a little about yahoo business u will understand Wat I mean
thanks webmasters
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
thanks sir,but im just 17 years... i dont have any id... and they dont pick calls on time wasting my airtime
bros, go to any cafe or business center and tell dem u want to do a random id card without printing. Just get d jpeg file with ur pix and send to dem.
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
drop your number
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
thanks... thats another expensis
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
thanks... thats another expensis
it won't cost u more Dan 500...it's just the design, negotiate. I did it once wen I wanted to open a bank account. I paid 200
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
it won't cost u more Dan 500...it's just the design, negotiate. I did it once wen I wanted to open a bank account. I paid 200
like seriously, am now happy... drop your number incase i have a prob... please
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
like seriously, am now happy... drop your number incase i have a prob... please
u don't really need my number but it's on my signature. U can always drop ur questions here, I will reply wen I read dem
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
u don't really need my number but it's on my signature. U can always drop ur questions here, I will reply wen I read dem
thanks, i have downloaded some fake voters card online.... just gat to edit it.... takes sir... hope dey open my account
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
but do you know how i can edit the pictures i downloaded... i mean how i can edit the person name and change it to my name on my computer myself.... if i go to a cafe, dem fit dey look me as scammer or yahoo guy
Re: Godaddy Account by hilaryiwens05: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
gidimasters:
but do you know how i can edit the pictures i downloaded... i mean how i can edit the person name and change it to my name on my computer myself.... if i go to a cafe, dem fit dey look me as scammer or yahoo guy
abeg no make me laff....no body give a fu*ck about dat dis days. Just do want u want and leave
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
abeg no make me laff....no body give a fu*ck about dat dis days. Just do want u want and leave
Thanks
Re: Godaddy Account by Danyl(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
did yu use your own name or your mother"s name? they wont pick ur call on time but you can make them to call you back. I will get the link for you later. you just hv to be responsive n be with your phone. goddaddy is a bit proud Dts how they treat their customers not only nigerians alone.
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2015
Danyl:
did yu use your own name or your mother"s name? they wont pick ur call on time but you can make them to call you back. I will get the link for you later. you just hv to be responsive n be with your phone. goddaddy is a bit proud Dts how they treat their customers not only nigerians alone.
i used my name and how can i make them call me
Re: Godaddy Account by ps3o(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
drop your number if you can help

Re: Godaddy Account by iykepromotions: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
i just bought a domain this morning from godaddy... few minutes later, i tried to login to my account... then the response was 'your account is locked, contact the customer service'
two things are involved; if this is your first purchase, they may want to verify if you're actually the owner of that card. the other reason is that if you type your password incorrectly several times, suspision will rise and your account will be locked. however those issues can be resolved within 5 minutes of phone call. call their customer support @ +14805058877 and it will be resolved today
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2015
iykepromotions:
two things are involved; if this is your first purchase, they may want to verify if you're actually the owner of that card. the other reason is that if you type your password incorrectly several times, suspision will rise and your account will be locked. however those issues can be resolved within 5 minutes of phone call. call their customer support @ +14805058877 and it will be resolved today
ok thanks.
Re: Godaddy Account by gidimasters(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2015
iykepromotions:
but na naija i dey na.... the money them go chop go much if i call... abi you get any scope
Re: Godaddy Account by iykepromotions: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2015
gidimasters:
but na naija i dey na.... the money them go chop go much if i call... abi you get any scope
if they have sent you an email, follow up with them and do what they says. as a protocol, you must be verified because of credit card theft. for your information godaddy is still the cheapest domain registrar so far. for calling it normally takes them 2 to 4 minutes to pick your call. to have an easy access when you call, put your customer number and CALL IN PIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Ebook Design Software / How Is Paystack & Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Website Or Mobile App??? / Shopify Payment Gateway For Nigerian Dropshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.