Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 (488 Views)

Total Cost In Creating A Blog / Having Problems Getting Adsense? / Am Having Problems With My Adsense Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 by Rhapsodi(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2015
Evening all. I believe no one knows all, thats why am here looking for ur quata. My problem is i've applied for affiliate programs, it was acepted and a mail was sent to me but i dnt knw how to edit the link and place the banner or even create it on my blog. And amazon are threatenin 2 close my acnt cos there hasnt been neither referal n0r sale. My url is Rhapsodiaffos..com...Pls ur opinions matters. Thank
Re: Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 by Whizzcute(m): 5:13am On Jun 11, 2015
login to your amazon accnt
browse and select the products you wish to market

click on links and banner codes

1 Like

Re: Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 by Rhapsodi(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
login to your amazon accnt

browse and select the products you wish to market

click on links and banner codes
i've done it broh. Thanks. Bt pls were exactly am supoze 2 paste the code? Thanks
Re: Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 by Whizzcute(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Rhapsodi:
i've done it broh. Thanks. Bt pls were exactly am supoze 2 paste the code? Thanks
are u using wordpress or blogger?
Re: Am Having Problems With Creating And Editng Afliate Link4 by Rhapsodi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Whizzcute:
are u using wordpress or blogger?
am using blogger

(1) (Reply)

SEO Services In Australia -delight Consulting / Social Media Script For Sale / Lead Generation Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.