Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,105 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science (6738 Views)

Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by seedgreen(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
WHO IS THE PERSONALITY BEHIND THE NAME, PASTOR CHRIS?
He is the founding President of the Believers' LoveWorld Nation Incorporated, popularly called, Christ Embassy.

WHAT SCHOOL AND COURSE?
Permit me here to resolve the doubts of some critics...
He graduated from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Benin, as an Architect.
He isn't an American or South African as some think.

On Thursday, the 11th of June, he will be conferred a Doctor of Science (DSc) Degree. Now, the Big Question is WHAT HAPPENED AFTER ALL THESE YEARS It's still a Shocker!!!
But WAIT UP!!! I looked up online for the definition of the DSc Degree, and see what the cat dragged out of the internet ocean...
The Doctor of Science (DSc) is of a higher standing than either a masters degree (such as the Master of Science (MSc)) or the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and is awarded for work that makes an original, substantial and distinguished contribution to scientific knowledge in a field...
Did you see that?
Countless times I have heard him speak and never for once did he sound anything like someone who has anything to hide or hold back from the world.

He has achieved a whole lot for society much more than any human mind can comprehend.

WHAT ABOUT THE FALA INITIATIVE?
Have you ever heard of the FUTURE AFRICAN LEADERS AWARD (FALA)? I suppose you have. But, if you haven't, let me intimate you a notch.

This is an initiative which stemmed from a burning desire to recognize, appreciate and award leadership and young achievers spanning across the shores of Africa.

For more, do visit the link below and be wowed!!!
http://www.futureafricaleadersawards.org/

Now, to the critics who still think he is up to something, let me leave you with this... LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULL and don't be distracted.
Whether you choose to be a lover or a hater, Choose to be THE ONE the world can't do without (not a terrorist)! *smiles*

Be a part of this Live DSc Degree Coronation

WATCH THE LIVE EVENT ON
www.ceflix.org come this Thursday, June 11th from 11:00 hours
Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by Juxtified(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
He's a man of excellence. He' blessed
Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by klodike(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
I see
Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by toluhere(m): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2015
ok
Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2015
He now wants to add a fake Dsc to his fake PhD, this man is really delusional.
Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by seedgreen(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
loving this

Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by Akanniade(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jagoon:
He now wants to add a fake Dsc to his fake PhD, this man is really delusional.
Fake accent, fake skin, fake hair, fake glory.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akanniade:

Fake accent, fake skin, fake hair, fake glory.

Charlatan per excellence. cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris To Be Awarded Dsc...doctor Of Science by Kelnardo: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
wow, such a wonderful personality. So happy for him

(1) (Reply)

A State In Nigeria That Was Mentioned 30 Times In The Bible / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / If There Was No Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.