Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With (3942 Views)

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money / Get Your Paypal Account To Receive And Withdraw From Any ATM Here In Nigeria / Is Opening Paypal Account Now Possible In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 3:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi!

If you are so conversant with me and one of my websites that is on my signature,you will
realize that I've been teaching how to open paypal account that can receive fund since
2009. To be candid with you,I was the personality that introduced opening of UAE(Dubai)
PayPal account using ones real Nigeria names combination far back 2010.

This update is specially for those that purchased my dedicated VPN IP(static) that can be
used to open and operate both USA & UAE PayPal account without issue because I
was complained to and as well observed it that it do navigate back to a page where
it will still be requesting for USA address instead of UAE address and it is because the
Dedicated VPN has USA as its primary location and UAE as its secondary location.

In short and without wasting much of your time by going straight to the steps to take
in making sure you get to the right UAE PayPal account sign up page,all you need to
do is to browse to https://www.paypal.com/ae/signup/account
Once you get to the page as you can see it in the first screenshot attached to this page,
click on LOGIN button at the upper right of the page.

Once you do that,another page will open as you can see in the second screenshot attached
and all you need to do after that is to click on Sign Up For Free button at the lower
left hand side of the page.After clicking on that,you will see what is displayed in the 3rd
screenshot requesting you to select personal account or business account but as for me,
I selected personal account otherwise known as premier(that is what I recommend).It
brought to me form to fill as you can see in the 4th screenshot and it is now left for you
to fill the form correctly and appropriately while you are on the compactible dedicated VPN IP like the one I offer.

In order to fill the form shown in the 4th screenshot correctly and appropriately,I suggest you
download my A-Z step by step guide on how to open UAE(Dubai) PayPal account that you can
receive fund with and as well be able to withdraw from from the link on my signature.

Better still,send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com requesting for it if you can't find it on my signature
and you'll be replied with it for free.

To Your Success
Legalwealth

Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by wisehouse(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
DUMP UP BOSS. YOUR VPN ROCKS. HAVE USED MY UAE PAYPAL FOR 2 TRANSACTION, AND EXPECTING SOME $$ SOON.
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
wisehouse:
DUMP UP BOSS. YOUR VPN ROCKS. HAVE USED MY UAE PAYPAL FOR 2 TRANSACTION, AND EXPECTING SOME $$ SOON.

Great hearing this from you and we as well others that have been accessing and operating their UAE & USA PayPal account with
our VPN for more than 2 years without being limited.
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by Tinder: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
legalwealth:

Great hearing this from you and we as well others that have been accessing and operating their UAE & USA PayPal account with

I want a U.S. PayPal
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tinder:

I want a U.S. PayPal

Great!You are to renew our vpn for just N3,000 by July 4th which will run till January 4th 2016 before you
renew for another 6 months for the same N3,000.
Our Dedicated VPN IP is still the best for opening and operating UAE & USA PayPal without issue
provided one follows PayPal Dos and Donts.

Other items you need aside your real names as they are on any of your Nigerian Identity card are:

1. Virtual Bank Account to verify your PayPal account although it is optional,USA

2. Phone number that can receive and send text,make and receive calls even via your Nigeria phone
and SIM mainly for doing what paypal calls "Mobile Phone Verification".Your USA phone
can as well be used on your USA ebay account for verification.This verification will as well enable
you use PayPal Mobile and Ebay mobile applications on your android phone with the mobile version
of our VPN you purchased that will give you the same USA IP you are using on your PC.
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
3. Third item that you need is address.Please note that you shouldn't use address of your shipping company
as your main address but can use it as your shipping address later on.Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
to give you the right format for getting a long-lasting address that won't give you issue because I won't be
able to unleash the secret in here for some security reasons.
Lest I forget,it is adviseable you make sure that the details of the address you are using correspond with the
location of your IP.For this reason,stick to using one IP and not changing from one IP to another;you can only
achieve that by getting static IP from reliable source like ours.

4. Finally,you as well need valid card to link to your PayPal account.This will solve issue of you not being able
to buy from some sellers,make your account profile increase by 20% so that you can have 100% verified USA
PayPal account if you complete other required steps.You can also load your card with naira or dollar depending
on the card you have so that you can make purchases on any store even if you do not have enough money to
cover the purchase in your PayPal account balance;the money or balance will be charged from the card.

The cards I recommend for this are UBA Africard,Smartmoney,Payoneer card,Diamond bank savings card,GTBank
dollar mastercard and first bank dollar prepaid card;I've tested and confirmed all the cards working perfectly but
the best among them is wink wink wink wink wink which offers best rate as low as N204/$ compared to some other ones charging exhorbitantly.
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by lordkay10(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Hi
Please I'm interested in getting US Paypal
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2015
lordkay10:

Hi
Please I'm interested in getting US Paypal

Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com requesting for this service.Thanks
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by lordkay10(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
legalwealth:

Kindly send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com requesting for this service.Thanks
Just did, kindly check your mail
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
lordkay10:

Just did, kindly check your mail

Will surely get back.
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by jamarionj(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
legalwealth:
Hi!

If you are so conversant with me and one of my websites that is on my signature,you will
realize that I've been teaching how to open paypal account that can receive fund since
2009. To be candid with you,I was the personality that introduced opening of UAE(Dubai)
PayPal account using ones real Nigeria names combination far back 2010.

This update is specially for those that purchased my dedicated VPN IP(static) that can be
used to open and operate both USA & UAE PayPal account without issue because I
was complained to and as well observed it that it do navigate back to a page where
it will still be requesting for USA address instead of UAE address and it is because the
Dedicated VPN has USA as its primary location and UAE as its secondary location.

In short and without wasting much of your time by going straight to the steps to take
in making sure you get to the right UAE PayPal account sign up page,all you need to
do is to browse to https://www.paypal.com/ae/signup/account
Once you get to the page as you can see it in the first screenshot attached to this page,
click on LOGIN button at the upper right of the page.

Once you do that,another page will open as you can see in the second screenshot attached
and all you need to do after that is to click on Sign Up For Free button at the lower
left hand side of the page.After clicking on that,you will see what is displayed in the 3rd
screenshot requesting you to select personal account or business account but as for me,
I selected personal account otherwise known as premier(that is what I recommend).It
brought to me form to fill as you can see in the 4th screenshot and it is now left for you
to fill the form correctly and appropriately while you are on the compactible dedicated VPN IP like the one I offer.

In order to fill the form shown in the 4th screenshot correctly and appropriately,I suggest you
download my A-Z step by step guide on how to open UAE(Dubai) PayPal account that you can
receive fund with and as well be able to withdraw from from the link on my signature.

Better still,send a mail to info@ijamsolution.com requesting for it if you can't find it on my signature
and you'll be replied with it for free.

To Your Success
Legalwealth

HI, Greetings Sir. HI Nairalanders! What are the requirements to open a UAE PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

2 Likes

Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
jamarionj:

HI, Greetings Sir. HI Nairalanders! What are the requirements to open a UAE PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

Guide, VPN and card! !!
Re: Instruction For Opening Paypal Account That You Can Receive And Withdraw With by legalwealth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Update Your Blog Regularly / Basic Tips To Protect Your Website From Hackers / Closed case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.