Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Who Is Ur African/american Best Rapper And Whats His/her Music U Luv Best - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Ur African/american Best Rapper And Whats His/her Music U Luv Best (921 Views)

Linda Ikeji Finally Launched Her Music Studio In Lagos / What's The Best Music U Have Ever Heard / FOCUS RECORDS Is Seeking For Dancer, Singers, Hip-hop Artists,rapper And Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ur African/american Best Rapper And Whats His/her Music U Luv Best by seankafor(m): 5:13am On Jun 11, 2015
Let me start.
Nigeria.. I give it to ice prince(music-where s the roof ft french montana) that music is a top notch for me anyday anytime

africa....SARKODIE(music-new guy ft acehood)mehn if u havent listen to this music, then u have urself to blame. His ascents and rap line is dope.
America....RICKROSS(music..you the boss ft nicki minaj) my boss no go fall my hands naa...he really proved he is the boss here.

U can add urs if u feel like
Re: Who Is Ur African/american Best Rapper And Whats His/her Music U Luv Best by gabinogem(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2015
Nigeria- mode9 - Haven't seen any rapper that match him here in nigeria... I love the song "Nine"

Ameeerica- Marshall Mather's aka Eminem aka Slim Shady aka Fire Marshall aka Rap God... I love the song "Stan", a classic rap song till date.
Re: Who Is Ur African/american Best Rapper And Whats His/her Music U Luv Best by seankafor(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2015
gabinogem:
Nigeria- mode9 - Haven't seen any rapper that match him here in nigeria... I love the song "Nine"

Ameeerica- Marshall Mather's aka Eminem aka Slim Shady aka Fire Marshall aka Rap God... I love the song "Stan", a classic rap song till date.
noted
Re: Who Is Ur African/american Best Rapper And Whats His/her Music U Luv Best by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Africa- none, but maybe phyno

American: tupac amaru shakur

(1) (Reply)

ANUOLUWA By Bobby YM Ft Phresh-p Dropping Soon / M.I Abaga Taking Shot At Every Rapper In His New Song. / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Opens Up On Why He Is Upset With M.i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.