Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. (8468 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / 5 Natural Way To Clean And Whiten Coloured/stained Teeth / Ladies Only! 5 Reasons Why Your Vagina Itches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 21, 2015
Who hasn't?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
on this disgusting thread? Mr.List no fall my hand oo

You are a fool. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 21, 2015
MzNelly:

You are a fool. undecided
undecided
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
undecided

PervByNature shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin

New moniker is dumb

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
MzNelly:

PervByNature shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin
New moniker is dumb
hello boo, are you good in bed? undecided
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
hello boo, are you good in bed? undecided

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Larablink:
your so foolish, if you can't comment why didn't you past over. Senseless being.
learn to post in the right section, when nl mods like sezkills were active nt d clowns we hv as mods now it shud hv been moved, dumb A$$ op
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
panachuku:
learn to post in the right section, when nl mods like sezkills were active nt d clowns we hv as mods now it shud hv been moved, dumb A$$ op
and who is this loud mouth. Your just looking for cheap attention. You can get that else where. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by agbebiopeyemi(f): 12:05am On Jun 22, 2015
since it is an unexpected visitor dat always visit us so anytime i am stained i
maybe wearing a dark coloured dress or wit a scarf (i dnt always get stained because my mood immediately charges when it cumz )

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Cutehector(m): 12:50am On Jul 05, 2015
Xiadnat:
Yes! I was 15. It was the very first start of my period! lipsrsealed angry

No one told me 'bout this shite

I was wearing white dress and at school--- of all places. sad

It has never happened again ever since that world class embarrassment at age 15.

Thank God I am regular like a clockwork and very light menses. So, i suit up with liners at least 5 days ahead of time.

I can get away with bright clothes most times xcept for day 2 out of 5-- seem to be heaviest and crampiest. So, no time or mood for cuteness. cheesy

TMI i know! But whatevs....
kiss
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Seunvense(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
remsonik:
I can never forget. 2005 I went to write jamb wearing a white skirt. My and my friends got there early,sat on the pavement of one of the classrooms. As I stood up the sheet of paper I was seating on was wet and a red patch appeared. I knew I was stained. I turned the skirt to my front and wrote my exams. After my exams I took a bike home though the distance was trekkable.
Sorry for asking this question...won't you have the feeling that the blood is coming out? cos from what you wrote you only knew when you saw the red stain.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by remsonik(f): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Seunvense:
Sorry for asking this question...won't you have the feeling that the blood is coming out? cos from what you wrote you only knew when you saw the red stain.

Well the female body is complex. A times you do feel atimes you don't. A times it just comes and meet you unprepared
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Seunvense(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2015
remsonik:

Well the female body is complex. A times you do feel atimes you don't. A times it just comes and meet you unprepared
I understand now...tanx a lot.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Huskyfrancis(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by flightz(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
My neighbour walks home the other day Fully stained.. She got stained while on the bus And didn't know till she got home.

When I told her, She almost fainted.

She said she had walked home majestically in full view of the guys on Street.

Chai!!!! grin
It wasn't funny that day. oooo
say the truth! It was u and not ur friend
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by flightz(f): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
agbebiopeyemi:
since it is an unexpected visitor dat always visit us so anytime i am stained i
maybe wearing a dark coloured dress or wit a scarf (i dnt always get stained because my mood immediately charges when it cumz )
hw dz iit feel like? I mean d mood change. I wanna learn

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Larablink(f): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2015
flightz:
guy you harsh ooh.
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2015
flightz:
Check the post above that. My own experience is there...

Stop quoting to misyaertongue
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by flightz(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
Check the post above that. My own experience is there...
Stop quoting to misyaertongue
m sory baibe
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by flightz(f): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Larablink:
guy you harsh ooh.
hehehehehe
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Omotayor123(f): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
flightz:
m sory baibe
Acceptedgrin
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Well the more reason u should pay attention to your bodies, it's nature though, if possible wear the heavy absorbers than the light one. smiley
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by Mayflowa(m): 5:58am On Dec 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
My period has NEVER caught me unaware,.

But there is this particular day, I didn't know how my pad shifted from my pant & stained my cloth. It was during our mid semester test. We were to enter for the test in batches and most students are hanging around. Mostly under the trees.

I stood from where I was sitting to stretch my leg And a friend called my attention to the stain.
Embarrassed, I sat back quietlygrin

Tnx God I only have females around me, But funny enough none of them had scarf on....

One of my friend help me borrow jacket from a guy. I tied it round my waist in a fashionable styletongue

Thanks to my star the test was postponed to the next day and I quickly dash home.....smiley

So the guy went back to wearing that Jacket? It won't be nice if your friend hid what she was to use his jacket for!
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by brownhawk: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Larablink:
Let me open the floor....ladies only!!!
Last month, I went to the market to buy earrings from a shop, I sat down on his chair after pricing him I paid him. Immediately I stood up a young guy(he was looking so tattered) started calling me. In my head I was like he want my number and all those stuff, I pretend as if I didn't hear him The next thing I heard was " I dey call you and you dey form for me abi, see as you dey, you don stain ooh" . O my God. I stop there immediately I couldn't walk. All i wanted was for the ground to open and eat me up. All eyes was on me,I was so embarrassed. A middle aged lady brought wrap for which I tied and followed her to a pharmacy. (please pardon my grammar).
Over to you ladies. wink
u may have deserved that embarrassment for ur uncivilised attitude back there. I hope u will learn to be patient in some situations
Re: Ladies Only,have You Ever Been Publicly Stained While On Your Period. by NewDelhi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2021
remsonik:
I can never forget. 2005 I went to write jamb wearing a white skirt. My and my friends got there early,sat on the pavement of one of the classrooms. As I stood up the sheet of paper I was seating on was wet and a red patch appeared. I knew I was stained. I turned the skirt to my front and wrote my exams. After my exams I took a bike home though the distance was trekkable.
So what did you do to prevent further stains after turning your skirt forward? You padded up with pieces of past question?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Obesity / How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It? / Can U Contact Hiv/aids Through A French Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.