Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,942 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug (82008 Views)

Man Suffers Severe Burns After Using Aftershave With Manipulated Expiry / Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / 50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Lexusgs430: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:

Sure, provided it's an open one grin

Lol.Not a problem.Where do I send it to?
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Buh dis pix looks like two lovers sleeping not decomposing. Rip to the dead.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Mezuzah(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
"The key to dying well is to know how,where,when & whom to invite to the last party".Holywood script written in Nollywood studio.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by jayoakland: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
lloydpras:
& To All Tramadol Users *Take Note*

*modified*
---They allegedly died after sex romp and their neighbors never knew until their bodies started decomposing.---

I think this story is fake cos nothing relates to the pics.
1) The decomposing body.
2) After Sex romp? And they are both lying dead on a smoothly laid bed.

I watch Criminal Minds wink

With foam on the floor in a hotel room??
They are not communicating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by fpeter(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
so that was how they ended up in hell fire...............LOBATAN!!!!!!!
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Ifebazz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Are they sure it's not the Ogogoro thingy? Blaming it on aphrodisiac might be too hasty. More over decomposition doesn't look this good in my opinion. Could also have been suicide.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by fpeter(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:
How did the police know exactly what happened when neither of the two is alive to testify? How did they know they used sex enhancement drugs? And how did they know the guy slipped in the girl's drink to gain free access for sex? And how did they know he also took it later after the girl was dead, and lay beside her? Hmm! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

U still dey here dey peddle ur enhancer dem abi?
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by fpeter(f): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ayima:
It is a pitiable for them.

Haba! you still dey gbagaun on top this matter?

1 Like

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Alaanyihaji(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Did they Bleep with their boxers on?
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by tk4rd: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Aitee1:
Gobe shocked R.I.P to the dead!!!!

sad angry angry angry

Okay I'm very angry right now, why should I be FTC in a dead fvcking thread angry
Bwuaaahaahahahahahahaaaahaa
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by goldem: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
I doubt the story, if this is the true picture of the students. They arent naked, i suspect food poison. It is also possible that they culd be killed and arranged on the bed.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Aitee1: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
tk4rd:
Bwuaaahaahahahahahahaaaahaa

angry angry angry
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
fpeter:

U still dey here dey peddle ur enhancer dem abi?

Mine is not an enhancer...No drugs involved. Just some special exercises, and techniques. The problem is both a physiological as well as a psychological problem, so drugs can never give a lasting solution.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by eltonesworld(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
This story is so fake..prolly staged to make FP.. undecided
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
how will a girl go to a guys house, pass the night, and expect the guy not to bleep....? the stupid guy na resorted to drugs... Good riddance...
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by johnwell(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:
How did the police know exactly what happened when neither of the two is alive to testify? How did they know they used sex enhancement drugs? And how did they know the guy slipped in the girl's drink to gain free access for sex? And how did they know he also took it later after the girl was dead, and lay beside her? Hmm! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

even after the death of your victims you're still advertising this thing.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by tforever(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
To bad all these fake drugs
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
johnwell:

even after the death of your victims you're still advertising this thing.

No...I don't sell drugs o! I sell a solution that has nothing to do with drugs or herbs.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by reachbenny(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
gracious God.
the wrongest way to die.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Spells(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
The title of the post is totally diff from da post...na wa oh
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Bollinger(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
nazcorey:
name withheld?? You've .mentioned the name already. Wch uni is close to awkuzu?? Ansu Igbariam

You dull i swear. The name of the students was withheld. The name of the institution is irrelevant. And 12 slowpoke.s like that post.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Christonjnr(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

Is true bro.
The incident happen in my sch.
The gal is an entrepreneur student 200l while d boy z 200l too.not 300l(pub administration).
I even knw their name,but due to security reason,i wunt do so here.
The drug pack was fond on the floor besides the bed when the police force inside.
The gal was buried last 2 days,while d boy was buried today.
So no lie there bro
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by firfinch(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
nazcorey:
name withheld?? You've .mentioned the name already. Wch uni is close to awkuzu?? Ansu Igbariam
professor! Na only big big english you know. This is simple english. The names withheld is not that of the school, but names of the victims.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Dollyak:
This is really sad. RIP... It is always worth seeing a doctor before using any enhancement drug.
Such is life
D guy no wan Bleep up
Maybe d babe likes shouting "harder" "harder"
wish dem safe trip to hell
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by kay29000(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
Christonjnr:

Is true bro.
The gal is an entrepreneur student 200l while d boy z 200l too.not 300l(pub administration).
The drug pack was fond on the floor besides the bed when the police force inside.
So no lie there bro

Okay. They used sex enhancement drugs, but how did they know the guy tricked the girl into taking it so he could have free sex? Couldn't they have agreed to take it together. Anyway, lets not speak too much of the dead. May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nazcorey(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
firfinch:
professor! Na only big big english you know. This is simple english. The names withheld is not that of the school, but names of the victims.
Go back to school bro.
From the write up, its assumed that the names of the school is withheld. It should come immediately after mentioning the gender. E.g Two students a male and female (names withheld) of a university in anambra state. Moreover The context there indicated that its singular (name withheld). I thought there were two students but it said name not names withheld. Read more. Surf less.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Boyooosa(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
video or i don bliv d pishure. did they die after wore theirundies or what? was it after or during s8x? then who died first or did they die at the same moment? if i dont c proof to all these ques, then d op can see them off.
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by nelandrewz(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
[size=20pt]FOR THE DOUBTING THOMASES God help you all. At least Some1 just CONFIRMED!!![/size]

Christonjnr:

Is true bro.
So no lie there bro
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by Allansmith: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

I was about to ask the same question...How did they know the guy took it after the drug....Abeggy unto the next pls....Neeeeeeext...

Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by balogunsam(m): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

...they said people died allegedly due to sex enhancement drugs...and you still advertised lasting long in bed..hehehehe....u sef
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by sophiecoleen(f): 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
kay29000:

u wan kill anoda pesin?
Re: Lovers Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug by fromnigeria(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Is it same incident the nation campuslife that iread today reported to have happened at Ojukwu university abi onoda one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Face Masks Around The World / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) / Kano Mysterious Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.