Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Common Misuse Of The Word "Chemical" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Misuse Of The Word "Chemical" (442 Views)

Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g / Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g / Misuse Of Nairaland Romance Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Misuse Of The Word "Chemical" by FBLJ(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2015
AS A chemist, I find it funny When I hear people say things like. They have added Chemical to it.

It contains chemical, it will Kill.. etc.

The recent death caused by drinking of ogogoro aka KiKi has made it more commmon and and hear people say na chemical cause am.
Now dear nairalanders, What do you understand by the word Chemical?
I will give you all a chance to answer before we look at the answer together. I guess it will quell he unnecessary fear of "CHEMICAL"
Re: Common Misuse Of The Word "Chemical" by mayorbch(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well don't blame them my dear. You understand it because according to you, you are a chemist. Everybody isn't a chemist. There must be certain terminologies you use that do not really fit into the description way away from your field.
So, correct as many people as you can and overlook the others.

Thank you
Re: Common Misuse Of The Word "Chemical" by FBLJ(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
yes, I understand that lots of people dont really know, that is what i seek to address in this thread, how ever i need to know what people think, that will guide me when addressing the issue

(1) (Reply)

All Hail ‘emperor’ Emefiele As Inflation Rate Jumps To Highest In 2 Years / Breaking News / Osun Salary Debacle: Gbawe Come And Defend Your Pay Masters!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.