Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" (40810 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Nollywood "Bukola Adeeyo" as cries out to debunk the rumors that the popular actor "odunlade adekola" is the father of her new born baby.

The actress took who just gave to a baby girl some days ago took to her instagram page to debunk the rumors and claim that odunlade adekola is her boss and not the father of her baby.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-bukola-adeeyo-opens-real-father-baby/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by kidap: 12:46am On Aug 17, 2017
ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by DRPAIT123(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2017
why has it taken years for you to refute the rumour....you were probably planning the best lie to tell gullible Nigerians together with actor Odun...anyway,he no concern me
I wasn't expecting to hear the truth from you before....so am not a bit disappointed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Zeze06(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Actually, it's for those who care to know... undecided

Some people just wake up one day and think they matter when they actually dont cry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Teaveapoet(f): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2017
babe, shud i clap for u for this or slap you? imagine, the nonsense u r just sayin. how could u have a child out of wedlock and the man couldnt be bold to accept responsibility? u almost made that little girl luk a bastard. fanshi#

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Mrsoundoro(m): 12:55am On Aug 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
DRPAIT123:
why has it taken years for you to refute the rumour....you were probably planning the best lie to tell gullible Nigerians together with actor Odun...anyway,he no concern me
I wasn't expecting to hear the truth from you before....so am not a bit disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by kidap: 12:57am On Aug 17, 2017
lol, take it easy bro grin grin grin grin
Teaveapoet:
babe, shud i clap for u for this or slap you? imagine, the nonsense u r just sayin. how could u have a child out of wedlock and the man couldnt be bold to accept responsibility? u almost made that little girl luk a bastard. fanshi#

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Teaveapoet(f): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2017
kidap:
lol, take it easy bro grin grin grin grin
am a lady not bro. r u d father of the child?

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Teaveapoet:

am a lady not bro. r u d father of the child?
na wa o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by PMWSpirit(m): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Bukola adeoyo

18 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by femi4: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Teaveapoet:
Madam teapot don vex

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by ibkkk(f): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Your life!
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Larrey(f): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2017
That is her problem

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by saxwizard(m): 7:53am On Aug 17, 2017

who ask her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by DRPAIT123(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2017
PMWSpirit:
Bukola adeoyo
this meme of yours gat me rolling on the floor,lols

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by DRPAIT123(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2017
tell me the real father or adonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by BiggyBamBam: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2017
Unmarried idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by vhatpweetygurl(f): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Esskisss Mah, ;We will not take it,say the father of your baby even if it's through IVF,u shaa know the donor. angry grin angry grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by holluphemydavid(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Time shall tell
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by maxiuc(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
He is ur boss

Then who get the pikin

Who's ur baby daddy

But all this ain't my business

Abeg make I serious small but the tatafo altitude in me wouldn't just let me be
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by lonelydora: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2017
In every rumour there's an atom of truth.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by jashar(f): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by hayjayman(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Ohkay... Now who is the father of the baby or else that rumours remains true.... Next?!!!
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by NLProblemChild(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
Rip to the dead cry
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2017
DRPAIT123:
Really its her life she doesn't even owe the public an explanation. whether she refutes the remour before giving birth or after 20 years, doesn't mean its the truth or its a lie. Y'all should free these people abeg..

15 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by biggerboyc(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by helphelp: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2017
If Odunlade ain't the father, then I guess, you are not proud of the true father...

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by zeemo2007: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Vv
Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by oloriLFC(f): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Why do people always take panadol for someone else's problems? Her life, her problem. Did she ask anyone to come pay for taking care of her child? Na wah o!

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
Are you still denying d baby?baby Mum,who is the father or u turn to Mary d mother of Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Members Fly Private Jet To LA Show / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.