Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment (16808 Views)

National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form / My Offer Letter At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Hwy95: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
CONGRATS

Please pass it on, help those who truly need help when you can
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by hadura29(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
sammer4life:
Make una help me thank God oooo. I jst landed a job in one of the big time players in the hospitality industry. The salary is worth the stress. But most importantly is the prospect of career growth. I got the job link via nairaland. Attended the interview. Now the search is done. To my fellow guys in the ministry, the Lord remains our strength.

Make I tap from your testimony sir... It last bro.... God bless... And The rest of us still remaining in the job ministry God will do ours soon oooo...
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by femi4: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
sammer4life:
Make una help me thank God oooo. I jst landed a job in one of the big time players in the hospitality industry. The salary is worth the stress. But most importantly is the prospect of career growth. I got the job link via nairaland. Attended the interview. Now the search is done. To my fellow guys in the ministry, the Lord remains our strength.
Your promotion from time to time is tied to your 10%. This is not the time to ignore those that were with you when you were searching.....
Its also not the time to be chasing girls around.

Its time to save, build yourself, plan your life and help your friends and family.
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by spencekat(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Kceee: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congrat ...the God dat has done it 4 u, shall also do it 4 Us..#amen
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by talk2ancient(m): 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thank God for u..do you know that Dampness on the walls is dangerous to health.it is a silent killer.google the word DAMP today to learn more.for a lasting solution on damps,check my signature on how to contact me
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Edgarated(m): 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
congratulations brother
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by link2jude(m): 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congratulations...
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by seggs101(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congratulation bro..i tap into the blessng Amen..
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Bkdson2121: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
Also rememba to give the house too any job links you might be priviegeto have in your new job n odas.

sammer4life:
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by AlhajiAdemola: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/253030/ncs-auction-vehicles?
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and makes Money Valuable.

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Seamareggae(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
Congrats bros...

U are destined to be Great...

Enjoy..
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by moxsella(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
congrats bro, pls do me a favour, don't forget to always sing ( ɨ don get alert GODWIN!!!!!)
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by odeku457(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Spells:
All nairalanders have got jobs oh, to read some foolish op's post too na job oh....

How is he Foolish.
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by DesireInnerWear(f): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2015
Na you suppose dey sing Godwin. I rejoice with you bro.

Tired of looking too skinny In your outfit?
Want to look full in your outfits?
Want to gain more weight with the right amount of fats at the right place?
Want to look deliciously curvy without looking obese?
Order for our Natural weight gainer pills.
No side effects or regrets.
Add up. You'd be glad you did.
Whatsapps : 08057318900.
Bbm : 3353531E.
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Donpizzle(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2015
If u re interested in teaching job in a secondary school with a basic salary of #25000 and u meet the followin criteria:
a) minimum of HND qualification
b) good communication skills
c)live in or around Ago-okota lagos state
d) must hv completed nysc.
Send your CV to oly4success@gmail.com
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by yussuf739: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2015
congrat bro
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Montysino: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Congrats,i key in to blessings and favour.Mine loading..... But plsss ooo don't forget to pay ur tithe for more blessings and upliftment.Mal 3 vs 6-12
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Spells(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
odeku457:

How is he Foolish.
u are lost. Find ur self.
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by ArcToyin(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
Congratulation. Am happy for you.
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by uchemine: 6:48am On Jun 15, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2015
sammer4life:
CONGRATS Bro. Pls which ministry is that? I'm awaiting my testimonies too, SO HELP ME GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Dangote Group Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Pre-screening 2016/2017 / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.