Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment (16799 Views)

National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form / My Offer Letter At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by sammer4life(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Make una help me thank God oooo. I jst landed a job in one of the big time players in the hospitality industry. The salary is worth the stress. But most importantly is the prospect of career growth. I got the job link via nairaland. Attended the interview. Now the search is done. To my fellow guys in the ministry, the Lord remains our strength.

214 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Gherrokid(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulations! Thank God for you!
My testimony is by the corner.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by SleekyP(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2015
#Godwin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by kukuruku156(f): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
sammer4life:
Make una help me thank God oooo. I jst landed a job in one of the big time players in the hospitality industry. The salary is worth the stress. But most importantly is the prospect of career growth. I got the job link via nairaland. Attended the interview. Now the search is one. To my fellow guys in the ministry, the Lord remains our strength.

Congratulations bro, here's wishing the same for as many as are hoping for the same good news by GOD's grace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Yeahreen(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats To Yuh. I Shall Be The Next To Sign My Offer Of Employment IJN #Oluwa'sAlwaysInvolved

3 Likes

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by ChelseaKings: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na God Win my brother

3 Likes

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Jamaticulus(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratulobia
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by babaireti(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congratz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by ewen: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrat. Thank God for his favour. I am next on line

1 Like

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats!! Indeed the month of June is full of testimonies!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by arizona20: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats oooo

1 Like

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by obajoey(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
June is a month of breakthrough for me and for everyone looking unto God for a miracle.
#Godstillworkwonders

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by anytaij: 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thank God for u my broda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Wizzaro2014(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
sammer4life:
Make una help me thank God oooo. I jst landed a job in one of the big time players in the hospitality industry. The salary is worth the stress. But most importantly is the prospect of career growth. I got the job link via nairaland. Attended the interview. Now the search is done. To my fellow guys in the ministry, the Lord remains our strength.
. Congrat oh

1 Like

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats! I love seeing stories like this. Wishing you all the best and may this be a stepping stone for greater achievements.

I hope other job seekers gets favoured someday soon.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by haroldflexy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats o. You are blessed

1 Like

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by haroldflexy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sup Guys.... I sincerely hate being selfish. Thought i should share this. Check it out. Be the First!! Thank me later!!

Discover how you can begin a legitimate online business that pumps cash to your bank account daily. Here is a onetime chance to lay hands on the best reports that has helped me and my other subscribers earn income online! If you desire to succeed, then tag alone with thousands already enjoying this. Visit here to get started immediately[b][url] www.infobiznaija.com/harold[/url][/b]

If you desire to become wealthy, you must be in business for yourself
– Gary C. Halbert

If you have not heard about it, click the link below to join in now and get more detailed info. Go here [url]www.infobiznaija.com/harold[/url]

No Business premises, No Computer Knowledge, No Huge Capital Setup!!!!
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by obinna2nv(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats brother, Praises to the Most High.

1 Like

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by idu1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
How much is your salary undecided
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hehehehe OP tha Lord sent me to you...
Come and sow a seed or two
Tha more you sow, tha more you reap

Congrats Bro

5 Likes

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Adeyemz4(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
sammer4life:
congratulation bro the lord is good
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
I celebrate with you on your success story. My Godwin is on the way soonest!
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by sobastical: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
idu1:
How much is your salary undecided

100 naira... yeye question. na so una go come here dey form boss, boss of their room. congrats @op enjoy your blessing

2 Likes

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by landg: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by tpwealth(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
congratulations, am happy for you ooo
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by trebron(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Congrats. Greater height
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by idu1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
sobastical:

100 naira... yeye question. na so una go come here dey form boss, boss of their room. congrats @op enjoy your blessing
Y u come dey vex like this

1 Like

Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
oh dude at last. Congrat. .
Re: I Just Signed My Offer Of Employment by sobastical: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
idu1:
Y u come dey vex like this

Vex ke? when I no sabi the op before... Bute just think say that question was too early..no hard feelings brother. We good right? yeah!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Dangote Group Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Nigeria Records 85 Per Cent Employment In 6 Months – NBS / Job Opening: Available Vacancies At Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.