Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored (16679 Views)

Top 15 Nigerian TV Series You Should Start Binge-watching / New Interesting TV Series You Should Currently Be Watching. / Series Film You Really Loved..... But Didtnt See It To The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by GJames(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
bataderemi:
Pls watch d second season of agents of shield!!!!
I didn't finish season 1.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
It should not matter much, I think
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by blackmartial(m): 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ledgend of the seeker
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by SarcasticMe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2015
The walking dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by SarcasticMe(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
mistytohcute:
da Vinci's demon

boys before flower

arrow

Salem

vampire diaries

lost

married again
Da Vinci demons bored you? Thats weird. I'm waiting for season 3 like a cat waiting for mouse...
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 15, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Da Vinci demons bored you? Thats weird. I'm waiting for season 3 like a cat waiting for mouse...

hmmmmm

different strokes
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by wanney: 5:03am On Jun 15, 2015
vampire diaries - the storyline became boring

arrow -slept off while seeing s2 episode 1

scandal - super oliver pope didnt jst work out fr me
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by TripVoltage: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2015
We are looking for keen volunteers who would be willing to create questions for:

Doctor Who,
the flash,
Arrow,
Gotham,
the Following,
the Walking Dead,
GoT,
Smallville,
the Vampire Diaries,
Teen Wolf,
the Originals,
Star Trek,
Once Upon A Time,
Criminal Minds,
Hannibal,
Bones,
New Girl,
Grey's Anatomy
Sherlock,
Suits,
Agents of SHIELD,
Penny Dreadful,
Under the Dome,
Supernatural,
Orphan Black,
Reign,
Orange is the New Black,
Plus many more...

Each volunteer would be assigned a single series of the show (or more if they are willing) and would be asked to create around 45 questions per episode of this show.

the questions would be created using a Question Builder that we have created for this purpose, it includes a tutorial, question compilation guidance and support from our staff at our below email address.

All contributors will be credited for their work and a small monetary reward would be available to the right candidates to compensate them for their time spent.

I'm unsure how I could reach out to your members of Fanfiction without upsetting the admin and mod staff. If you know of anybody who might be interested our have some advice how best to contact your memebrs then please get in touch.

admin@wiredvoltage.com

Many Thanks

Please visit our site for any further information about the application:

http://wiredvoltage.wix.com/quizit
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
robinicule:
watever u do dont stop daredevil...bear it and thank me later...chilling for d season 2
Finally caught the bug in the 6th episode cheesy
I'm done with this season now.

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
pickabeau1:
Choi

See my reputation ..... i am just a learner with movies na.....UjSizzle

Vampire diaries
Revolution
Smallville
Desperate housewives
Prison break
The office us

As said above the longer the series...the higher the tendency

The only exception is 24 n maybe 30 rock

Prison break? Seriously Pickabeau
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
Am really not much of a series person, I hate how long it takes to end.

But I remember watching these series and stopped, don't even have the urge to go back and see what happened.

One three hill
Vampire dairies
Merlin
Legend of the seeker
Grey's anatomy (my fave, don't even know why I stopped)
If loving you is right (not sure of its name but its tyler Perry's)

But I've got these on my list tho, still following

Vikings
Empire
Flash
Dominion
The haves and have nots
Revenge (dunno why am still drawn to this series, look)
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by bukit05(f): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

What?! ONE TREE HILL IS THE BEST EVER!tongue

I watched from season one to the ninth.smiley

Same here
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by bukit05(f): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:
Am really not much of a series person, I hate how long it takes to end.

But I remember watching these series and stopped, don't even have the urge to go back and see what happened.

One three hill
Vampire dairies
Merlin
Legend of the seeker
Grey's anatomy (my fave, don't even know why I stopped)
If loving you is right (not sure of its name but its tyler Perry's)

But I've got these on my list tho, still following

Vikings
Empire
Flash
Dominion
The haves and have nots
Revenge (dunno why am still drawn to this series, look)

Revenge very interesting, I just finish watching season 4
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by pickabeau1: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
luxanne:

Prison break? Seriously Pickabeau

what. about prison break?
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by robinicule(m): 5:45am On Jun 16, 2015
UjSizzle:

Finally caught the bug in the 6th episode cheesy
I'm done with this season now.
told ya, its worth the time, i just love the villian concept and the whole crazy martial art thingy, hope u are seeing game of thrones, and by the way, get 'v' and watch it, thank me later,
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Once Upon A Time just gets dumber with each season. Dunno how I got to season 3. Finally dropped it to start watching izombie instead. Nice series.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

what. about prison break?

Just surprised you got bored by it and wondering why too.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Once Upon A Time just gets dumber with each season. Dunno how I got to season 3. Finally dropped it to start watching izombie instead. Nice series.

I started once upon a time at season 2 and I kinda liked it tho lool
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
bukit05:

Revenge very interesting, I just finish watching season 4

Yeah it was until the twist at the end of that season, they should have just ended it there
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by pickabeau1: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
luxanne:

Just surprised you got bored by it and wondering why too.

How did u find the scylla stuff
And sona prison
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
pickabeau1:

How did u find the scylla stuff
And sona prison

The characters and thrills of the series tho, I enjoyed every bit of it despite some flawed scenes.

Prison break wasn't that bad really.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by pickabeau1: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2015
luxanne:

The characters and thrills of the series tho, I enjoyed every bit of it despite some flawed scenes.

Prison break wasn't that bad really.

Ok..after season 2

They lost focus....

Marie Cruz.... ...got tired of hearing a man wail

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:19am On Jun 17, 2015
luxanne:

I think it's cool how they twist some storylines (like peter pan being evil), but the acting and writing is just poor. Also the stuff gets monotonous, Evil guy comes, he/she is a threat to storybrook, save storybrook then wash rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by GJames(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
robinicule:
told ya, its worth the time, i just love the villian concept and the whole crazy martial art thingy, hope u are seeing game of thrones, and by the way, get 'v' and watch it, thank me later,
Don't get him into trouble . 'V' has been cancelled
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
I was going to watch iZombie until I learned Arthur from Merlin died at some point. Now I've changed my mind sad
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

I was going to watch iZombie until I learned Arthur from Merlin died at some point. Now I've changed my mind sad
I don't think anybody died on izombie. I watched the whole season.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2015
luxanne:

Really? I think the series should have ended in the first season.

Meanwhile Pickabeau1 I think Salem is starting to get interesting. The last episode was awesome! The kid playing Little John can act shocked
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by UjSizzle(f): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

I don't think anybody died on izombie. I watched the whole season.
My sister says a Zombie was killed.
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

My sister says a Zombie was killed.
Oh yeah I remember now. But I don't think it was Arthur. It's a very interesting show sha
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by pickabeau1: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2015
UjSizzle:

Meanwhile Pickabeau1 I think Salem is starting to get interesting. The last episode was awesome! The kid playing Little John can act shocked

Yes the boy did well. Lets see how the act plays out especially after the demon in him just ravaged Ann Hale

Prison Break lost focus
Re: Series You Really Loved... and Then Got Bored by luxanne(f): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2015
UjSizzle:

There's something about the series that pulls me to keep watching it, can't place it but I won't say the series bores me either.

So salem is interesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favorite Commercials / Profile Of Dotun, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Download Lionheart Movie By  genevieve Nnaji direct download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.