Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days (61258 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Maximus85(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
Betting and gambling is very different. Gamblers bet without knowledge but with greed. Bettors bet with knowledge and without greed.

You need to be patient, have a system you follow and be disciplined.

1.02, 1.20 what is that? I can pick 3 games of 2.50s each each day and in the 7th day, I can't lose it all. At least I will get a 5:7 or worse 4:7

If I bet N1000 on 2.5 and I won that is N2500 IF in seven days I'm able to win all the 7games I play, that is N2500 x 7 = N17500 I bet N7000 that's N10,000 profit for the week.

Now if I get 5 out of the 7 games, that's N12500 & I bet N7000 that's a profit of N5500. At the end of the month that's N22,000 profit.

Find a system that works for you. If after a month it's not working, look for other systems. Don't play any league or team you don't know.

See betting as a business, record your bets. If a team has failed you like trice, ex them but keep an eye on them. You should be able to account for your bets, wins and losses and profit.

I don't bet no more. I used to not for the money but testing my vetting skill.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by churchmind: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Zico4real:
to get 1.20 odds everyday is very easy, u can achieve that by using (no clean cheat ) strategy. if u need my assistant i can help in dropping 1.20 odds daily.
how bros
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
AM NOT INTO FOOTBALL BETTING BUT I AM A LITTLE BIT INTO FOOTBALL RESEARCH, AND HAVE ALREADY RESEARCH ON ALMOST ALL BETTING SITES. AND I DISCOVER DIS SURE STRATEGY DAT WILL SAVE U ALL DIS STRESS OF ACCUMULATING MANY BET TO GET JUST ORDINARY 1.20 ODDS. QUOTE ME IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dektron: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
AM NOT INTO FOOTBALL BETTING BUT I AM A LITTLE BIT INTO FOOTBALL RESEARCH, AND HAVE ALREADY RESEARCH ON ALMOST ALL BETTING SITES. AND I DISCOVER DIS SURE STRATEGY DAT WILL SAVE U ALL DIS STRESS OF ACCUMULATING MANY BET TO GET JUST ORDINARY 1.20 ODDS. QUOTE ME IF U WANT ME TO CONTINUE

continue
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Maximus85(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

Let's hear you ma lady
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2015
ANYWAY IT WILL BE LIVE CHAT AND STAY TUNE WHILE AM POSTING IT, U CAN ALSO ASK ME QUESTION WHILE POSTING
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by dektron: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
ANYWAY IT WILL BE LIVE CHAT AND STAY TUNE WHILE AM POSTING IT, U CAN ALSO ASK ME QUESTION WHILE POSTING

we de wait
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by lexylexy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

Oya naww,out wit it already
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
emmanuel90:
[3:02PM, 6/16/2015] Tipster 4: Finland vauskliga..hifk vs rops..handicap(0:1)..rops..@1.35
[3:44PM, 6/16/2015] Tipster 3: My 1.20 add for today

Portugal - Italy 1.06
Italy
Under/Over 2.5 goals in 1st half

Argentina - Primera B
Estudiantes BA - Club Atletico Acassuso
Under 2.5 goals

Egypt - Division 1
Haras El Hodood - Ittihad El Shorta 1.03
Under 2.5 goals

Al Nasr Cairo - Ismaily SC 1.06
Under 2.5 goals

Back up...just if you decide to play
1.62 odd

GREEN SLIP
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
THE BEST BOOKMAKER FOR DIS TYPE OF BET IS MERRYBET. FIRST WHAT IS MERRYBET?

MERRYBET IS ONE OF THE FASTEST PAYING WEBSITE IN NIGERIA WHERE WITHDRAWAL INTO UR OF UR WINNINGS IN LESS THAN 24HOURS, SOMETIMES THEY PAY WITHING 6-10 HOURS AFTER U REQUEST FOR A WITHDRAW. AND THEY ARE THE BOOKMAKER WITH THE HIGHEST ODDS FOR DIS PARTICULAR BET. though u can choose any other bookmakers of ur choice
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Kennedyiheme: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

MERRYBET IS ONE OF THE FASTEST PAYING WEBSITE IN NIGERIA WHERE WITHDRAWAL INTO UR OF UR WINNINGS IN LESS THAN 24HOURS, SOMETIMES THEY PAY WITHING 6-10 HOURS AFTER U REQUEST FOR A WITHDRAW. AND THEY ARE THE BOOKMAKER WITH THE HIGHEST ODDS FOR DIS PARTICULAR BET. though u can choose any other bookmakers of ur choice
is that the advice?
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Maximus85(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:

Hahahahaha I knew it. Sorry girl, these dudes are way past this marketing poo. Wdf is Merrymeet?
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by headboyprince(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
@izora i think i have a strategy that you can still use to turn 1k into i million with 1.2odd even if you lose and you will never lose your capital except maybe you lose from the first day to the 8th day but if it is green then it will work and the good thing about this strategy is that you can still withdraw while on the project and it wont affect the project much but the only thing is that it will take time to get to 1million it can take up to six months to achieve that but betting is all about patience it is better than using 1k to win 1million in 40days and in a whole year you can even acheieve that imagine the frustration
One thing again is that before you play any game make sure you research inside out of all betting sites dont bet on any match that signifies danger it is better that some days there are no bets than for bets everyday and it gets casted i will post the strategy here but i will suggest you create a whatapp group cos in whatapp you will get instant notification when someone post anything another thread or you can go to bizforum as you can see too much people in a boat makes the boat sink as this thread is already soiled hope you look into this
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Please incase all tips come in,we will drop another for tomorrow matches late in the night because there are some good games in the midnight.....
THANK YOU.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
D TRICKS IS UNDER 2ND HALF UNDER 2.5 ODDS. ALL U JUST AV TO DO IS TO LOOK FOR LOW SCORING LEAGUES (hardly we a team score more than 2goals in 2nd half in low scoring leagues even sometime high scoring leagues) AND ACCUMULATE JUST 3 MATCHES, THE LOWEST ODD FOR DIS TYPE OF BET ON MERRYBET IS AROUND 1.12 EACH. ACCUMULATE JUST THREE MATCHES OF THIS TYPE OF THE TEAM WITH LOWEST ODDS. (note 1.12 is the lowest and it depend how they score in the league, some league may have as high as over 1.4 for a single second half under 2.5) ACCUMULATE THREE MATCHES WITH 1.12 ODDS AND U WILL BE GETTING AROUND 1.43 ODDS , PLACE FOR EXAMPLE #1000 AND U WILL BE GETTING LIKE #1430 IF U USE DAT #1430 TO BET U WILL BE GETTING LIKE DOUBLE OF UR INITIAL MONEY, IF U USE IT AGAIN U WILL BE GET LIKE 3TIME UR INITIAL MONEY. I.E

IF U WIN TWO TIME CONSECUTIVELY U WILL BE GETTING DOUBLE OF UR 1000 IF U TRY IT THREE TIME DATS AROUD 3 TIME UR 1000 AND U CAN BE DOING IT LIKE DAT TILL U TINK U CAN LOOSE

2 Likes

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
izora guy I hope or thread has not been derailed o cos u still be boss
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
izora guy I hope ur thread has not been derailed o cos u still be boss
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
2oddMASTER:
stop showing ur stupidity there is notin anyone can. Use ur login details to do,no one can withdraw ur funds as nairabet won't pay any name that differs from name on ur acct,if you are sensible u wud know wat am saying is true.you can set ur password to watever pleases you.live game is not sometin I can send to u and tell u to play ur self.I don't fvcking need ur trust
Sorry if i may ask. Is it not possible to change account settings and replace with a new bank acc and/or even a new acc name, since yu have the password? There was a time during a payout, the system already preloaded the last acc i used and asked if i wanted to continue or use a diff one.

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Maximus85:

Hahahahaha I knew it. Sorry girl, these dudes are way past this marketing poo. Wdf is Merrymeet?
i dont like insulting people but i can categorically tell u dat u are a senseless magot having not enough or no sense at all. dont u se where i typed u can use any website? anyway next time if u want to qoute someone try and make the necessary connection of ur little brain to ur hand and make sure it show connection signal b4 typing. FOOOL!!!
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
is that the advice?
I HAVE POSTED IT
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
leocolin:
PROJECT DAY 1.......

Portugal - Italy(Second Team to win both halves )

Customer type: No @ 1.07

Result:

2. 16.06.15 17:00

Lazio Roma - AC Torino(Under/Over 4.5 goals)

Customer type: Under 4.5 goals @ 1.16

Result
won stresslessly

day 1 smashed!.

1 Like

Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
gud job guys... its a sign of great things to come...2 or more gud heads are surely better than 1... sorry i couldnt follow the bets today cos morale been low after last nite but am still wit u guys...great job.. u guys should keep the green balls coming..

emmanuel90:
Please incase all tips come in,we will drop another for tomorrow matches late in the night because there are some good games in the midnight.....
THANK YOU.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Maximus85(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
i dont like insulting people but i can categorically tell u dat u are a senseless magot having not enough or no sense at all. dont u se where i typed u can use any website? anyway next time if u want to qoute someone try and make the necessary connection of ur little brain to ur hand and make sure it show connection signal b4 typing. FOOOL!!!

What has this made of you? Do you feel good about this? Happy?
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
izora:
gud job guys... its a sign of great things to come...2 or more gud heads are surely better than 1... sorry i couldnt follow the bets today cos morale been low after last nite but am still wit u guys...great job.. u guys should keep the green balls coming..

But u can join the. GRP name
Note. that 2mao games will. be dropped soon o
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
izora:

But u can join the. GRP na
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol.. no oh... its ok bro... we are all gud... please try and work with those guys and other sure punter... we need to make this work... i officially hand over the thread to u .. i like ur spirit and u are such a courageous person... even wit the shocker yesterday u didnt give up u still tried ur best to get people together to do a gud job... am so proud of u... thanks hope to join the whasapp group soon... thanks alot

emmanuel90:
izora guy I hope or thread has not been derailed o cos u still be boss
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by izora: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
am not on whasapp right now dats why

emmanuel90:

But u can join the. GRP na
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by solomonsojay(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
Deyqunlay:
Sorry if i may ask. Is it not possible to change account settings and replace with a new bank acc and/or even a new acc name, since yu have the password? There was a time during a payout, the system already preloaded the last acc i used and asked if i wanted to continue or use a diff one.

you can change or password in account setting n go payout option to remove the reloaded account number. or just open another account if u don't have cash in the former one. u can actually deactivate ur account if want.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
solomonsojay:

you can change or password in account setting n go payout option to remove the reloaded account number. or just open another account if u don't have cash in the former one. u can actually deactivate ur account if want.
my questn in dis context was abt d guy who said he cant withdraw d oda guys money...despite havin his username n password.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
Immediately today's slip games are done by 11:45pm, We drop our bet 2
Stay tuned Some are mid-morning games.
Re: Sport Betting Project.. Turn 1000 To Over 1 Million Naira In 40 Days by emmanuel90(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2015
Unfortunately the first tip lost...thanks to Switzerland.
But thanks to back up...we continue onto bet2 and a new back up bet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs / Opening A Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.