Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs (61301 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by EBMedia: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs (Video)

Billionaire Businessman, Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce, His Library And Other Personal Belongings Used To Decorate The Hall At His Service Of Songs

Some properties belonging to late billionaire businessman, Bolu Akin-Olugbade's including his Rolls Royce, library and other personal items were used to decorate the hall at his service of songs, IgbereTV reports.

The service of songs for Prince Bolu took place on Wednesday, February 3. He died on January 13 after battling with COVID19 complications.

A native of Owu kingdom in Ogun state, late Akin-Olugbade was one of the world’s biggest Rolls-Royce collector. He loved the brand so much that he had 10 Rolls Royce that had his customized plate numbers- ‘BOLU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5…”

To celebrate his life, his luxury cars, as well as his library and some of his clothing items, were used to decorate the hall where his service of songs held. He was 64 years old.

See video from his service of songs below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taqk5s4OobI

https://igberetvnews.com/1381469/bolu-akin-olugbades-rolls-royce-used-decoration-service-songs-video/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked

And he couldn't take any of those things he acquired here on earth to the grave? He went back the way he came into the world - Empty Handed.

This life eeeh embarassed

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by LMS1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok Pinsure Seen. In Other News, This Is The Kind Of Vanity We All Crave For.Vanity Where Get Level Even For Your Burial grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Layormiii(f): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
This Kain vanity ehn

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by BadEnglish(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmm. Awaye Malo kan kosi. ( No one will live on Earth forever)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by samuel900(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Now......everything he had work for will fade away within a year.? how many souls has he bless when he was alive. What is the use of Bolu 1, Bolu 2 - Bolu 30? Am here crying everyday for just 2Million naira to settle the debt of my life and have my peace.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
10 Rolls Royce undecided Bolu 1-10

The truth is that in a couple of years to come most of these Rolls Royce(s) will be sold off because his family can't maintain it.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Righteousness2(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Not one Rolls Royce followed their owner to the Grave.
In this Life , In all you Do, Ensure you Don't miss the Needful!
Ensure you Have what really Counts .

A Genuie Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is What Really counts ..

102 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by EnvelopeUs(f): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
It doesn't change the fact that he left the earth with nothing...vanity upon vanity.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Shey una dey see life !

Make we chase the one wey we fit live comfortable life, give to God and humanity that's all that it's entails !!!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
The truth is that life is vanity,but the vanity only one applies itself when you are dead, don't let anyone lie to you oooo, money sweet, if you have it chop life and get cavity.na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Cholls(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
My brother quiet money.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by pepperdemzombie: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
samuel900:
Now......everything he had work for will fade away within a year.? how many souls has he bless when he was alive. What is the use of Bolu 1, Bolu 2 - Bolu 30? Am here crying everyday for just 2Million naira to settle the debt of my life and have my peace.
He had the same 24hrs, 2 eyes, hands and legs just like you. What did you do with yours? Commenting on Nairaland? He supposed to be giving you an alert whenever he wants to help people?
If they give and talk, palava!
If they give secretly, problem!

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by pepperdemzombie: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
It doesn't change the fact that he left the earth with nothing...vanity upon vanity.
He lived a comfortable life that most people will NEVER live!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
I wonder how this so-called billionaire without any business,made their money?I dey find ordinary #400k to hire shop and start my phone repairing business.I no see.I know know whether I go go the yahoo plus way to raise that money because I don work salary work tire for many years I no fit raise #50k.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by EnvelopeUs(f): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
He lived a comfortable life that most people will NEVER live!
But that life is transient

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by juniorstar(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
in life we worry about money...in death what do we worry about? some say soul destination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Life na jeje
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Denique(f): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Naked we come, naked we go...

Try to have money for the good life regardless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by skinny419(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Where are the vanity crew??
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by oluwabukola87028: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
ArrrrrrrhShey una dey see life !Make we chase the one wey we fit live comfortable life, give to God and humanity that's all that it's entails !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by sharpwriter(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Joysticks:
I wonder how this so-called billionaire without any business,made their money?I dey find ordinary #400k to hire shop and start my phone repairing business.I no see.I know know whether I go go the yahoo plus way to raise that money because I don work salary work tire for many years I no fit raise #50k.

Never ever go the yahoo plus way o..... Yahoo plus na money ritual o
Consequences are real. They come like dreams.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Rest in peace sir.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by femi4: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Vanity
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2021
Too bad, he couldn't go with any of them.
VANITY!
I told God, whatever wealth he gives here on earth belongs to him and not me.Yes it's not mine.
It will be used for his kingdom and for the souls placed in my care here on earth.
Why gather so much luxurious properties that I wouldn't go with when I die?
I will rather use it for the service and Glory of God.
Real wealth is the ability to become a distribution channel for kingdom advancement without it interrupting your life.
May God help us...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never allow your personal frustration doubt the validation of the Kingdom laws.

Good morning & Happy Weekend FAM.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by BassReeves: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2021
samuel900:

RiyadhGoddess:
Too bad, he couldn't go with any of them.
VANITY!
I told God, whatever wealth he gives here on earth belongs to him and not me.Yes it's not mine.
It will be used for his kingdom and for the souls placed in my care here on earth.
Why gather so much luxurious properties that I wouldn't go with when I die?
I will rather use it for the service and Glory of God.
Real wealth is the ability to become a distribution channel for kingdom advancement without it interrupting your life.
May God help us...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never allow your personal frustration doubt the validation of the Kingdom laws.

Good morning & Happy Weekend FAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtypEGFhZA

What People Don't Know about late Bolu Akin-Olugbade
by Elder Brother, Prince Sunmade Akin-Olugbade

he played his part and now he's going to rest with the Lord. We pray that his soul will rest in peace.

From a very early age, Bolu knew what he wanted from life and he pursued it with greater determination but like I said, Bolu also took after our late father. I can't enumerate how many people Bolu had helped when he started his oil lifting business, how many people he gave employment to in the south south, which is way way off Lagos, you know. He sponsored so many children in schools and universities. He donated to so many churches, you know. He was highly involved in the Owu community

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by BassReeves: 6:54am On Feb 06, 2021
Joysticks:
He was one of the first to go into oil and gas, after the federal government passed the law to indigenised the oil and gas sector

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2021
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Continue to Rest in Perfect peace Bolu Akin-Olugbade.

He was a good man.
He lived a good life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by RedChiefPriest: 9:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Pheew! All I can say is vanity but also it's not good to be poor.
You die everyday if you're poor and can't afford things you need.
Rip to him.

I will just make small money and enjoy life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by hopexter(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2021
BadEnglish:
Hmmm. Awaye Malo kan kosi. ( No one will live on Earth forever)

Bad English what language is This?
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Simplebeauty: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Life lesson.....

Let's see how many illegitimate children go show face ......... cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.