Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Africa Our Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africa Our Africa (593 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa Our Africa by ochestraone(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Africa the land of gold and silver….Africa our mother land, Africa our heritage, i can not do with out you oh my land, mama Africa you care so much for us that u gave us all that nature can find, mama Africa you the risen sun and the anchor of rainbow, mama i love you, when i die i will go straight to the ancestral world, Africa my Africa, Africa our Africa, Africa the land of hero’s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, by PAUL HERO contact 08143978228

(1) (Reply)

Happy 4th Of July Quotes And Messages 2016 / What Do You Think About This Picture / Best Value Kitchens Of Europe Reviews (16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.