Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Get Your Cure With Dr Kpelede - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Your Cure With Dr Kpelede (273 Views)

Bbnaija: Efe Meets With Dr. Sid And Akpororo / NATIONAL HERO: Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe Full Biography,life History And Heroic Works / Elephantiasis: Prevention Is Better Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Cure With Dr Kpelede by Max2322: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
A great thanks to DR.Kpelede the man that help me when i was very sickness, i was a HIV positive and my little daughter I have try all my possible best to get cure but I couldn’t come to my point, am from UK but am in USA I have go to different hospital but no cure, when it now getting worse I inform my people in my country they feel bad, and said there is a cure in my country that DR.Kpelede have cure for the HIV I was very happy to hear, I ask what can I do for me to get cure my mother told me I should hold on that she will inform the doctor about the problem on the next day my mother call me and tell me, what the man requested for the curing, that I should give my details to him and my mother did that, and the man requested for items for the cure my mother provide everything to him on the evening of it my mother call me and inform me about the good news that me and my little daughter should go for test, am now negative through this man thanks doctor you can call him or email him now through kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com or 2347038111854

(1) (Reply)

Pope Demands 'action Now' To Save Planet From Environmental Ruin / LOL! Y'all Miss This 'author'? / Up The Bumpy Role At The Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.