Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Donation Integration On Website.. How? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Donation Integration On Website.. How? (1343 Views)

A Successful Website -How Much Does It Cost To Create? eweb9ja.com / Question On Website Stats / I Need Payment Gateway Integration On My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donation Integration On Website.. How? by agborodun: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
My dear gurus in the house,what is the process for integrating an online donation link that allows credit card on webpage? How can this be achieved.. Your guide is highly needed. Thanks in advance.

Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by webzyweb(m): 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
You can use voguepay.com

Sign up and follow the instructions at the developers section of the website. You will find your way around it. You can pass the variable and catch the name value of the form field that holds the field for the amount to donate and then pass or to the file that handles the payment processing.

You can contact me for further clarification. Details at my signature below.
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by agborodun: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2015
webzyweb:
You can use voguepay.com

Sign up and follow the instructions at the developers section of the website. You will find your way around it. You can pass the variable and catch the name value of the form field that holds the field for the amount to donate and then pass or to the file that handles the payment processing.

You can contact me for further clarification. Details at my signature below.
Thanks.
Please gurus,i need more ideas and how to go about it.
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
agborodun:

Thanks.
Please gurus,i need more ideas and how to go about it.
Register first after click no integrating payment to website api copy the code and paste it on your donation page it is easy .

1 Like

Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by agborodun: 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
proxy20:

Register first after click no integrating payment to website api copy the code and paste it on your donation page it is easy .
can the donors nake payment with credit card?
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
agborodun:
can the donors nake payment with credit card?
. yes
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by agborodun: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
Which other trusted company can do this in nigeria?
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by webzyweb(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
if you can pay the integration fee of interswitchng , you can contact them and use them. its N150K.
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by agborodun: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2015
webzyweb:
if you can pay the integration fee of interswitchng , you can contact them and use them. its N150K.
Omo,that one too high o...
Which one dey low?
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by mj(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Try remita.net
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by webzyweb(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2015
Voguepay is free.

I just integrate a donate system on an ngo website using voguepay.
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by agborodun: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2015
webzyweb:
Voguepay is free.

I just integrate a donate system on an ngo website using voguepay.
Thanks so much
Re: Donation Integration On Website.. How? by webzyweb(m): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2015
agborodun:

Thanks so much

you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Blog / Hotspot Shield To Logging Paypal: ! / How To Create Labels In Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.