Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday (1235 Views)

Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by musicnobs: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wizkid has revealed that he won’t be having anytime for music or shows this weekend.

The singer wants to spend this weekend with his boo,Tania Omotayowho will be adding a year to her age on June 14, 2015.

Star Boy took to Twitter to inform his fans,“This weekend is all abt my woman! I go give am everything! *wande’s voice”,he tweeted.
http://musicnobs.com/2015/06/11/wizkid-dedicates-this-weekend-to-his-boos-birthday/

Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by mormoni(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2015

Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
Who cares? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Okay!!!

Next !!
Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Okay!!!

Next !!
Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
MzMayD:
Okay!!!

Next !!
Hi. You look like someone i have seen on Youtube. You made a lyrics video to Mayd's "Ile ijo". Are you the one?
Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nneka123:
Hi. You look like someone i have seen on Youtube. You made a lyrics video to Mayd's "Ile ijo". Are you the one?
No .

grin grin

am not the one
Re: Wizkid Dedicates This Weekend To His Boo’s Birthday by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
MzMayD:
No .

grin grin

am not the one
Lmao. Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Dines With Kids In Ivoary Coast / Toke Makinwa Displays Her Cleavage In All Black As She Goes Shopping In Miami To / Pop Star, Terry G’s Son Has More Swag Than Most Celebrities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.