Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Renewal Of International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Renewal Of International Passport (6857 Views)

Scarcity Of International Passport Booklet Caused By High Dollar Rate - Joe Abah / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / Scarcity Of International Passport Booklets At The Nigeria Immigration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renewal Of International Passport by propofol: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello all, My International passport is expiring in January 2016 but I want to apply for a visa in August 2015 , is the passport still valid to get a visa ? Should I apply for a renewal now but it has not expired yet. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by bigtt76(f): 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Still valid. At least 6 months validity required
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by rite2help(m): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2015
Your passport has to be Valid for at least 6 months from the date you are applying for a Visa. Your passport expires in January 2016 and you are applying in August. that's less than 6 months, they may not honor your application with a Visa.
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by propofol: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
@rite2help, that is exactly what I thought. So what should I do?
when is the earliest possible time to renew the passport in Lagos. I really want to travel this year. Please do advise me. Thanks.
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by propofol: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2015
Good morning all .justwise really old appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by justwise(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2015
propofol:
Good morning all .justwise really old appreciate your response. Thanks

You need a new passport, August is too close.

1 Like

Re: Renewal Of International Passport by dhoy: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2015
how much does it cost to renew a passport?
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by propofol: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2015
@JUSTWISE CAN I APPLY FOR A RENEWAL NOW? EVEN THOUGH IT EXPIRES IN JAN 2016....
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by justwise(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2015
propofol:
@JUSTWISE CAN I APPLY FOR A RENEWAL NOW? EVEN THOUGH IT EXPIRES IN JAN 2016....

Yes you can
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by propofol: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2015
A big thank you to everyone for all your inputs and contribution. I intend getting a new passport nextweek. Godbless.
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by dnacrystal: 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
propofol:
A big thank you to everyone for all your inputs and contribution. I intend getting a new passport nextweek. Godbless.
How long does it take for a passport to expire and how long does it take to process a uk visa?
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by stobery(m): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
bigtt76:
Still valid. At least 6 months validity required

How is the passport valid?
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by bigtt76(f): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
It has not expired yet. You will only have issues if spending more than the remaining valid period overseas

stobery:

How is the passport valid?
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by stobery(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
bigtt76:
It has not expired yet. You will only have issues if spending more than the remaining valid period overseas

He is applying in August which is less than the stipulated six months
Re: Renewal Of International Passport by bigtt76(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
He will get it. You stay more than 6 months at a time in a foreign country. Its usually from the date of departure. You migh5 be refused entry if remaining months on passport is very small undecided

stobery:

He is applying in August which is less than the stipulated six months

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Pictures Of Brazil That The Media Won't Show You(photos, Video) / FG In Talks With Boeing, Airbus Over Nigeria Air / Aviation Minister Threatens To Sue Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.