Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Click Bank Registration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Click Bank Registration (1043 Views)

Domiciliary Account, Paypal,click Bank,ego Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2016
How can I register on click bank? The last time I tried the webpage refused to accept my registration, that was in 2013. Since then I abandon the idea of clickbank. Is there anything I have to do to get registered?
Re: Click Bank Registration by barapistis(m): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2016
Get a vpn and register,vpn dosent work all the time....if it dosnt work for you,i can help you for a small fee
Re: Click Bank Registration by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
try it on mozila it would work
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 3:36am On Jun 02, 2016
barapistis:
Get a vpn and register,vpn dosent work all the time....if it dosnt work for you,i can help you for a small fee
how much?
Re: Click Bank Registration by barapistis(m): 7:02am On Jun 02, 2016
jakiedudu:
how much?

2K...not negotiable
Re: Click Bank Registration by dayus444: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
jakiedudu:
How can I register on click bank? The last time I tried the webpage refused to accept my registration, that was in 2013. Since then I abandon the idea of clickbank. Is there anything I have to do to get registered?
I can help you with clickbank registration.
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
dayus444:
I can help you with clickbank registration.
How much?
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Click Bank Registration by barapistis(m): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2016
jakiedudu:

Yoi done it
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
barapistis:

Yoi done it
I registered on click bank but they disabled all my links.
Re: Click Bank Registration by Phasesone(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Clickbank no longer accepts Nigerians
Re: Click Bank Registration by barapistis(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
jakiedudu:
I registered on click bank but they disabled all my links.

Lol

I dont understand what you mean...i still did a pass retrieval with naija ip yesterday
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
barapistis:

Lol

I dont understand what you mean...i still did a pass retrieval with naija ip yesterday
I mean the hoplinks that is used to promote click bank products through my account have been disabled. Yet my account is still alive.
Which browser did u use Are your hoplinks active
Re: Click Bank Registration by naija191: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2016
You can register on ckickbanki uaing Nigetia IP but you cant drop Nigeria Address.
You will need USA address.
I access my account almost everyday using Nigeria ip nothing happen and is more than 2years now.
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2016
naija191:
You can register on ckickbanki uaing Nigetia IP but you cant drop Nigeria Address.
I access my account almost everyday using Nigeria ip nothing happen and is more than 2years now.
You can contact me if you want me to get one for you.
I wanted to register using US address too but the problem is the issue of tax id. So I registered using Ghana address instead. But all my hoplinks have been disabled by click bank.
Re: Click Bank Registration by jakiedudu(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2016
naija191:
You can contact me if you want me to get one for you.
Pls is there a way to register using US address without the issue of tax ID poping up

(1) (Reply)

Naija Adsense Account Available For Sale At Cheap Rate / This Forum Is For Sale (shocking) / ° MAKE MONEY ° This Is What To Do With A New Rasberry PI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.