Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Difference B/w Pile And 'comin Out Of Anus-get Rid Of It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Difference B/w Pile And 'comin Out Of Anus-get Rid Of It. (915 Views)

Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference B/w Pile And 'comin Out Of Anus-get Rid Of It. by tochito(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2009
people said that there is no cure for pile.the problem is that people confuse pile with coming out of ANUS.Pile is a disease that causes the pulling out of Anus during passing out of stool.This situation is curable with real herbal medicines that work.but there are two things that happen that leads to the coming out of anus:one is the disease called pile,another is the(tube) exceed of the limit of body growth.In this situation no amount of drug,be it orthodox or herbal will take care of this situation.And the operation through with the anus tube is MUTILATED is nonsense.But the truth still remains that experience s the best knowledge.there are rules that applies to taking care of the anus and building it back to normal.
Info forums like this has made it possible for vital information like this to reach you without haven to meet a doctor int the hospital.this problem is nervous in the sense that people find it difficult to approach a doctor to explain there problems because of the location of that part of the body which is at the pubic location.that is why i bring you this info for just the token of #1500 only for those who understand what i am talking about.i am not always online so to contact you may call ]ohn on 07034687525.To pay for this info call only.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister / Is Yawning Contagious? / Do You Know Where Your Heart Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.