Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? (1976 Views)

Photo: Nigerian Girl Takes Selfie While Defecating In The Toilet / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / See What Happens When You Smoke Benue Weed Before Going To The Toilet. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
I often make use of my phone in the toilet most times to read history and many other things,this makes me stay long and people complain,some even accuse me of masturbation which I don't do.I have tried to stop this act but I just can't...it started wayback before phone came I always go to the toilet to read newspapers and novels because I don't want disturbance from people. but now it has become a habit I can't stop,what's your take?
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by Cutehector(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
So ur living room Is now in d toilet..

"At many other things"

I hope u do sleep thr too

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by missbehave247(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Here †Ô read comment
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
do you know,that your phone contains more gems than your toilet sit??anyways, I don't mind,the toilet is the best place to think about your life,and think it well.. if you disagree with me,you have a pit toilet!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
Cutehector:
So ur living room Is now in d toilet..
"At many other things"

I hope u do sleep thr too
ofcoz not just enjoys the serenity of the place
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by publicenemy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nothing wrong with it.... I can't go into the toilet without my phone....even when I use the pit toilet in my village....

Makes the sh!tting sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by publicenemy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
do you know,that your phone contains more gems than your toilet sit??anyways, I don't mind,the toilet is the best place to think about your life,and think it well.. if you disagree with me,you have a pit toilet!!

Even a pit toilet sef.... That's when ur brain go far far into ur future... Becos u are less likely to disturbed there.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by vjsmiles: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:

Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
publicenemy:

Even a pit toilet sef.... That's when ur brain go far far into ur future... Becos u are less likely to disturbed there.
dis gyal,e b like say u like suffering well well o
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=34696443][/quote]Lol...na true I talk na,e get one day wey I go see my padi,piss come hold me,as I dey do sharp sharp,I open dia toilet without knocking only to see him sister dey shit dey cry,I ask am y she say she dey think about her life..

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by missKiffy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
I use my phone in the toilet
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by XavierBlue(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthlegend:
I often make use of my phone in the toilet most times to read history and many other things,this makes me stay long and people complain,some even accuse me of masturbation which I don't do.I have tried to stop this act but I just can't...it started wayback before phone came I always go to the toilet to read newspapers and novels because I don't want disturbance from people. but now it has become a habit I can't stop,what's your take?
ill advice you to................ the pastor grin na joke o.

XavierBlue
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
missKiffy:
I use my phone in the toilet
glad to know am not the only one
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
Lol...na true I talk na,e get one day wey I go see my padi,piss come hold me,as I dey do sharp sharp,I open dia toilet without knocking only to see him sister dey shit dey cry,I ask am y she say she dey think about her life..
u got me laughing really hard after reading ur comment
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthlegend:
u got me laughing really hard after reading ur comment
Lol..I laughed so hard too when she told me.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nothing bad in this, but there are other places to for privacy for me.
Besides, I have claustrophobia.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
Nothing bad in this, but there are other places to for privacy for me.
Besides, I have claustrophobia.
pls whats claustrophobia
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthlegend:
pls whats claustrophobia
fear of small rooms and/or spaces.
Like a toilet, for example.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teempakguy:
fear of small rooms and/or spaces. Like a toilet, for example.
wow,tanx for the knowledge shared
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
Dude, I'd go to the loo with na phone, a novel and even ma video game. The day ma lady caught me in this act; suffice to say she got into such a comical fit.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, I'd go to the loo with na phone, a novel and even ma video game. The day ma lady caught me in this act; suffice to say she got into such a comical fit.
lolz so you are also guilty as charged?its nice to know I have colleagues in the business
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by tpiadotcom: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
Not again.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by boynigeria(m): 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
im doing it right now
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
boynigeria:
im doing it right now
hahahahahah..bad guy
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by coldHeat: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthlegend:

my take on what exactly - that you can't be man enough and assume control of your life and do away with such an usual habit (that you have labeled as "unstoppable"wink?

You are a man, not a child, act accordingly!

If you are not proud of the act then stop it immediately; if you are then you don't need the opinionated thoughts of others to use as a yardstick to redefine your actions because such is childish.

If when reading in public people disturb you, can't you just caution them or leave the environment to a quieter one, without going to a larvatory? There are a lot of serene environments you can find yourself.

Geez!!!

If you choose to continue with such an act then please do, just don't come in here and start asking for advice from people on such mundane activity. Only a child will do such. A man on the other hand, will always assume control without going to a forum to ask for expert advice.

The fact that some people are accusing you of self service makes the mind wonder how old you really are. No one would accuse a man (or someone who acts like one) of such a thing...
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by queencandace(f): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
i do it all the time
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's how you people spread germs around.
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by jrerico1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthlegend:
Lol, its becoming a spiritual issue
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2015
coldHeat:

my take on what exactly - that you can't be man enough and assume control of your life and do away with such an usual habit (that you have labeled as "unstoppable"wink?

You are a man, not a child, act accordingly!

If you are not proud of the act then stop it immediately; if you are then you don't need the opinionated thoughts of others to use as a yardstick to redefine your actions because such is childish.

If when reading in public people disturb you, can't you just caution them or leave the environment to a quieter one, without going to a larvatory? There are a lot of serene environments you can find yourself.

Geez!!!

If you choose to continue with such an act then please do, just don't come in here and start asking for advice from people on such mundane activity. Only a child will do such. A man on the other hand, will always assume control without going to a forum to ask for expert advice.

The fact that some people are accusing you of self service makes the mind wonder how old you really are. No one would accuse a man (or someone who acts like one) of such a thing...

u sound intelligent but ur insults ruined ur point...but am too matured to join issues on such a forum.thanks all thesame

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Nneka123:
That's how you people spread germs around.
do u know how many germs is transferred during kiss?and am sure u kiss
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by truthlegend(m): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2015
queencandace:
i do it all the time
hmmmmmmm,wats ur own reason for doing it?
Re: Is It Wrong To Use Your Phone Or Read In The Toilet? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
truthlegend:
do u know how many germs is transferred during kiss?and am sure u kiss
That's why there's mouth wash na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Natural Ways To Keep Mosquitoes Off / World Ending Tomorrow 23rd September / To Be Wise Is To Know Oneself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.