Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Is It A Sin To Go To Church With Your Phone Charger???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It A Sin To Go To Church With Your Phone Charger???? (340 Views)

Pastor Goes To Church With Loaded Ak47 Rifle ; Nigerians React / Is It A Sin To Pick Money On The Ground In A Public Place / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Go To Church With Your Phone Charger???? by Stanislaus17(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
some say its wrong,others say its right... all the same, I blame NEPA!...almost everyone goes to church with his or her phone charger even me...so please shard your thoughts
Re: Is It A Sin To Go To Church With Your Phone Charger???? by coldHeat: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2015
My dear good Stanislaus17:

You question your actions as to whether they are a violation of morals and spiritual ethics, then you assume almost everyone is guilty of your sin, whilst justifying the actions of the supposed sinners by blaming a failed Government system, then you ask us all to air our thoughts on the issue (of which majority of us have been labelled 'sinners' by your process of deductive reasoning).

If by some feat i prove to you its a sin, would it stop you from taking your phone charger to your church building?

And peradventure I do prove it is not, would it stop you from doing the same if your phone battery is low?

Why don't you bring up the question in your church this next sunday during the service and see what your clergyman would say...

The thing is some Questions do not simply have a yes or no answer.

This happens to be one of them. In a bid to seek out a uniform answer you will encounter countless ideas and ideals. Why don't you render an action as your heart tells you.

It also appears you started this thread to seek for an expression of thoughts from others and not necessarily answers.

If you seek the desired traffic to a thread you create I am sure there are better questions and opinionated reasoning that would not only tickle the fancy of other high-spirited nairalanders but provoke them to air schools of thought that would also stimulate your thinking aptitude (and mine) as well. The use of such to created a thread would reveal to you the attention and traffic you need to start a somewhat never-ending, interesting game of circles that is conversation.

And if you would by all means have me answer the question I would say "no"; you can charge your phone in the church as long as it does not distract the attention of the majority of solution-seekers that attend the service. May I suggest switching off the phone whilst it charging? Not only would it make the batter charge twice or thrice as fast but it would also prevent unnecessary calls and texts from catching the attention of others and after you finish charging, provide space for other phone-battery-chargers like yourself.

Arigatou Gozarimas!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Go To Church With Your Phone Charger???? by Stanislaus17(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Pot Friends : An Inspirational Story. / Another Time To Be Honest... Where Would That Be?? / Solution To Not Showing Mobile View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.