Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business (1048 Views)

Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Foodstuffs Exporting Business: Free Seminar!!! Opportunity Comes But Once!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
If you are into agro products business, Cocoa to be specific.
And willing to do the business exporting it to South korea and India, kindly mail me with darlingtonforever@gmail.com.
I have not done the business before and just got the proposal from an Indian friend here.
It's genuine and i will appreciate and honest reponse then we can work out the conditions for the business.
Re: Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business by sseunth(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
I have interest but I can't access my email acct. Can we talk through whatsapp. I am a student schling at akure..they deal with cocoa very well in some part of the akure..dried cocoa oo
Re: Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
It's okay, why dont u open a new email?
Re: Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business by sseunth(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
chisco82:
It's okay, why dont u open a new email?
I am nt with a good phone again
Re: Looking For An Honest Person To Partner With In Cocoa Exporting Business by fecundz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Deal done, u can get in touch wit mi tru dis mobile 08104689523 r email olaniyiolayinka1122@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of How To Stake Tomato Plant In Open Field / DO You Need 100K / Zartech's DOC At Hatchery Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.