Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (87723 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
An allegation has been made by an SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was beaten by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State. According to reports, the teacher in question has been disturbing and pestering the girl for sex before committing the act.

Read below what was shared by Uzuegbu Prosper on Facebook;

WHO WILL SPEAK FOR THE POOR GIRL....?

I am particularly and pathetically troubled and perturbed about the way and manner some people can be deliberately dreaded and cruel. Just for nothing. This is a story of a SS2 student of Ubomiri Girls' Secondary School, Miss Victoria by name, who was ruthlessly and wickedly planked by a Teaching Practice student from Alvan Ikeokwu Federal College of Education, Owerri, Imo State.

According to this extremely pained student, she lamented how this young man had been disturbing and pestering her life for a long time ago since he was posted in the aforementioned school. He got the rare opportunity and committed this height of cruelty, when these students were writing their 2nd term exam, yesterday, 23rd March, 2017.

I was reliably informed that they (students) were busy writing exam having given a short time near to school dismissal. They were not satisfied with what they have put in paper. Particularly, he got to her and started dragging the answer sheet, and bantering words with the student. This is morally and socially unacceptable and condemnable.

"He has been disturbing and threatening me to be his lover, of which I wouldn't like to, owing to the fact that, I'm still a training child and student. I am extremely pained. I am emotionally and psychologically traumatized over this wickedness exhibited by someone who supposed to be my teacher, now turned to my tormentor", she bitterly complained.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/teacher-allegedly-brutalizes-ss2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 10:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Ok, we are in serious shit in this society we are living now

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by FvckShiT(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2017
now the world is so fůcked embarassed

Hőez are so fůcking cheap,why not gö fùck some ôf dəm undecided

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Can you imagine?
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice ass!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2017
This can only happened in bia-fraud land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who do we believe? Teacher or student?

Worldwide, there are a lot of perverts and paedophiles out there...but there are opportunistic false accusers too.

But never forget, Karma does exist, if you do good / bad, you would get returns on your investment.

I was told of a School principal who specialized in deflowering his students, year in year out. Some of his students have become very successful...decades after, he remains a teacher.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by NetBizguy: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pia ya amu.. castrate him

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by PqsMike: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
cry

What's the works turning to

Perverts everywhere
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
IPod call ur brother to order before he joins KANU in prison ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by manson85: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
konji na idiot... adult dey pester SS2 pikin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by beejaybig: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
some men are dogs
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
OMG shocked
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by chimah3(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't completely believe her story undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
The tragedies that should befall the wretch in the following order

1. Public flogging
2. Sacking
3. Hand over ceremony to the Police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Diamondqueen(f): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!
you're a pervert. Burn in hell.

26 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Some men's dick need orientation like seriously
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Flyingngel(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is morally wrong. I remember one boy that was seconded to a school that i taught for teaching practice. This young boy decided to sleep with any small girl that caught his fancy until one of the girl who had a good family discipline decided to tell me; i had to talk sense into his head.
Outside this one, some male corp members take it as a point of duty to sleep with as many female students as possible.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice ass!

46 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shit that's my home town mehn was is happening

Amauburu Ubomiri in mbaitoli L G A

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by jimi4us: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please who see Kemen last, i suspect him already

1 Like

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by seyizma(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mad people all around. When knacking turn Do or Die? embarassed
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by Nuelton(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Something has to be done fast to the teacher....he need some hot slaps from Bash Ali

Guys check my signature
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by budosky(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
It has finished for dis kwantry.. Haba
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by jide219(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Report d idiot to his supervisor maybe when he get an f in his 6unit course he won't malfunction again
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by fergie001: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Allegation should be investigated and if sustained the guy should be rusticated by the institution and handed over to the police for prosecution but if the girl be lying then she should be expelled from her school which will be forced to pay damages to the teaching practice student.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) by holybabayo(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bad Bad Bad if it is true. But I do not think a traumatize SS2 student can speak in such big vocabularies as your quote shows.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? / 2012/2013 Uniport Post-utme Updates / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.