Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can (5846 Views)

Konga Affiliate / Is There Any Jumia Or Konga Affiliate Being Paid? / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by Missfavourblog(f): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2015
Some people still don’t believe that konga affiliate program is real, some say that is just a scam while some say that konga is cheating their affiliates by not recording their actual commissions but some out of it. Well, I can’t say it’s real or fake because you may also have your own say about your own assumption that it’s just a scam but you can either change your orientation towards konga affiliate program or continue with your assumption.

Konga Affiliate Program is the best Nigeria affiliate program have ever participated in so far not just because of the huge sales Konga.com is recording everyday but also because of their easy affiliate software powered by Postaffiliatepro and it’s not too technical features.

You make money being konga affiliate by promoting konga products on any platform that host your audience be it social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), websites (blogs, forum etc), direct sales to friends, family and relations or any other ways you can get buyers for their products.

Konga awards commissions based on its various categories ranging from 3-9% of product sales price. This means that you will receive 3-9% of any sale that konga receives through you.

The breakdown of Konga commissions per categories;

9% commission on sale of Fashion products
5% commission on sale of Toys/kids products
3% commission on sale of Home & Kitchen
3% commission on sale of Electronics products

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money with Konga Affiliate Program
I believe that whatever works for people may not work for so far all associated factors are not held constant. In the light of this, konga affiliate program may not work for you if you are doing the don’ts and not doing the dos.

1. You are Impatient: based on my experience so far, Konga affiliate program is not automated after the recording of sales by who you refer, you will automatically receive your commissions as expected with pending status but from this stage everything other stages are manual which means your commissions must pass through examination by their representatives if they are qualified for approval or to be declined(if the sales are not completed). This takes like 3-6weeks and it’s frustrating.

2. You are Wrong: Yes you maybe wrong either by promoting irrelevant products to potential buyers or promoting relevant products to irrelevant audience. Even, you may still have both relevant products with potential buyers and not making sales if you don’t know the right ways to promote.

3. Your Assumptions and Believes: I’ve read it somewhere that konga affiliate program is nothing but a means of making use of their affiliates to generate more sales while they won’t reward them as according to the agreements. I can’t say konga is rewarding it’s affiliates accordingly or not but it’s not a scam and I will prove it now.

The screenshots of the last N35,000 collected from Konga Affiliate Program(Attached to the post)

Now clear your mindsets and make more money through konga affiliate program.

Tips on How to Make Money With Konga Affiliate Program

1. Review More Products and Increase Your Audience: If you are a blogger, review more products on Konga.com that is inline with your blog niche and expose your review to more people by driving more targeted traffics to it, remember, Traffic is Money.

If you are not you can also increase your product reviews and your audience by increasing your social media presence if you are using social networks for promotion.

2. Make Use of Every Available Relevant Konga Promotions: Promoting products that are already on konga promotions will boost your sales more than what you can ever think.

Just imagine you are advertising a product that konga has slashed it’s price during konga promos, Huge sales will definitely follow because a lot of people will be interested in buying such product not when the price rises.

3. Konga Banners Can’t Do The Magic Alone: Not everybody will kill banners on your blog. So, engage in Test and Link ads along relevant content.

4. Carry Konga Affiliate Representatives Along: whenever you notice that your commissions that are due for approval are not approved, mail them, tweet them, even post on their Affiliate page on Facebook and your case will be addressed.

5. Above all be Patient.

Now it’s your turn, let me hear from you, share your idea, experience and comments below.

To your success.

Source: http://makemoneynaija.com/reasons-why-dont-make-money-from-konga-affiliate-program-and-how-you-can/

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello MissFavourBlog! I just found your post after six months. I have to say that N35,000 after 6 weeks of screening plus the time it took for you to make the little pay, is not encouraging at all. But I want to know what the current state of things are with Konga, Jumia or any other. Meanwhile, I just realized I'll be visiting your blog shortly.
Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by yomalex(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2016
Great tips
Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
Visit www.seyiblog.com.ng and learn how I make $1800 from Amazon affiliate programme in just two months
Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by RemedyLab: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Learn how to improve your general wellbeing on NaturalRemedyLab
Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Seyiblog:
Visit www.seyiblog.com.ng and learn how I make $1800 from Amazon affiliate programme in just two months

It's not there jare. I've visited your blog to search, please check the link
Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by daybydaywebsite(f): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Reasons Why You Do not Have Money

https://www.daybyday.website/reasons-why-you-do-not-have-money/

Don't get it wrong Most time the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money is at 75% to 90% from you;

What do I mean?

Give it a try and read to Fix up the Reasons Why You Do not Have Money from this page.

Before you decide to hate me, understand I know what it’s like to be broke, and worse than being broke I know what it’s like to just barely get by month after month.

Re: Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money From Konga Affiliate Program And How You Can by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Missfavourblog:
Some people still don’t believe that konga affiliate program is real, some say that is just a scam while some say that konga is cheating their affiliates by not recording their actual commissions but some out of it. Well, I can’t say it’s real or fake because you may also have your own say about your own assumption that it’s just a scam but you can either change your orientation towards konga affiliate program or continue with your assumption.

Konga Affiliate Program is the best Nigeria affiliate program have ever participated in so far not just because of the huge sales Konga.com is recording everyday but also because of their easy affiliate software powered by Postaffiliatepro and it’s not too technical features.

You make money being konga affiliate by promoting konga products on any platform that host your audience be it social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), websites (blogs, forum etc), direct sales to friends, family and relations or any other ways you can get buyers for their products.

Konga awards commissions based on its various categories ranging from 3-9% of product sales price. This means that you will receive 3-9% of any sale that konga receives through you.

The breakdown of Konga commissions per categories;

9% commission on sale of Fashion products
5% commission on sale of Toys/kids products
3% commission on sale of Home & Kitchen
3% commission on sale of Electronics products

Reasons Why You Don’t Make Money with Konga Affiliate Program
I believe that whatever works for people may not work for so far all associated factors are not held constant. In the light of this, konga affiliate program may not work for you if you are doing the don’ts and not doing the dos.

1. You are Impatient: based on my experience so far, Konga affiliate program is not automated after the recording of sales by who you refer, you will automatically receive your commissions as expected with pending status but from this stage everything other stages are manual which means your commissions must pass through examination by their representatives if they are qualified for approval or to be declined(if the sales are not completed). This takes like 3-6weeks and it’s frustrating.

2. You are Wrong: Yes you maybe wrong either by promoting irrelevant products to potential buyers or promoting relevant products to irrelevant audience. Even, you may still have both relevant products with potential buyers and not making sales if you don’t know the right ways to promote.

3. Your Assumptions and Believes: I’ve read it somewhere that konga affiliate program is nothing but a means of making use of their affiliates to generate more sales while they won’t reward them as according to the agreements. I can’t say konga is rewarding it’s affiliates accordingly or not but it’s not a scam and I will prove it now.

The screenshots of the last N35,000 collected from Konga Affiliate Program(Attached to the post)

Now clear your mindsets and make more money through konga affiliate program.

Tips on How to Make Money With Konga Affiliate Program

1. Review More Products and Increase Your Audience: If you are a blogger, review more products on Konga.com that is inline with your blog niche and expose your review to more people by driving more targeted traffics to it, remember, Traffic is Money.

If you are not you can also increase your product reviews and your audience by increasing your social media presence if you are using social networks for promotion.

2. Make Use of Every Available Relevant Konga Promotions: Promoting products that are already on konga promotions will boost your sales more than what you can ever think.

Just imagine you are advertising a product that konga has slashed it’s price during konga promos, Huge sales will definitely follow because a lot of people will be interested in buying such product not when the price rises.

3. Konga Banners Can’t Do The Magic Alone: Not everybody will kill banners on your blog. So, engage in Test and Link ads along relevant content.

4. Carry Konga Affiliate Representatives Along: whenever you notice that your commissions that are due for approval are not approved, mail them, tweet them, even post on their Affiliate page on Facebook and your case will be addressed.

5. Above all be Patient.

Now it’s your turn, let me hear from you, share your idea, experience and comments below.

To your success.

Source: http://makemoneynaija.com/reasons-why-dont-make-money-from-konga-affiliate-program-and-how-you-can/

Is it still active

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn A Minimum Of ₦250,000 Online Monthly In Nigeria / Love SMS And Messages For Girlfriend And Boyfriend / How Good Is Zillion King Hosting? Review Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.