Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine (846 Views)

Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product / Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot / You Are Wanted This Could Be Your Time To Shine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine by bilms(m): 5:31pm On Feb 21, 2009
hi all,

I think it is time for us to have a nigerian desgn company that can compete with other international design companies.

i think it is time we nigerian appreciate our own product.

the lack of appreciation by the negeral public is killing the fashion business.

everybody wants to buy made in italy or usa.

or what do u think and how can we improve our product.
Re: It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine by martindgre: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2009
Yeah I just lunched this site to show case our product to the white too and I will force it to work by his grace
I attend getting African designer in.

www.africmarket.com

regards
Re: It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine by benincitys(f): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2009
martindgre@
good job keep it up.
Re: It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine by bilms(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2009
if i must confess, then i have to say u hv done a great job.

this is what we want.

may i can help u advertise ur product.

i will direct people to ur web.

cheers
Re: It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine by Gamine(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2009
Must the Website be so damn ugly angry angry angry
Re: It Is Time For Nigerian Design Company To Shine by spikedcylinder: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2009
Or the designs. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is The Trouser Better Than The Skirt? / Who Design Your Cloths For You : / Fashion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.