Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad (1898 Views)

Msc Abroad Or Banking Job / Total Area, Size, Population Of Top Largest Countries Of The World. / Should I Go For Mba In Naija Or Msc In Europe. Help A Humble Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
please house, i will like to know the tuition fees for dft skus in abroad(phd in management or msc in offshore) your sincere response will be appreciated
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by easrael(f): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2015
sweet2blv:
please house, i will like to know the tuition fees for dft skus in abroad(phd in management or msc in offshore) your sincere response will be appreciated

You have to be specific in the school and country selection
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
easrael:

You have to be specific in the school and country selection
i dont av any sku in mind bt am tryin to consider d cost as to knw those i can afford
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by easrael(f): 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
sweet2blv:

i dont av any sku in mind bt am tryin to consider d cost as to knw those i can afford

Please search online for schools first!

That's the first hurdle and ensure they have your course of study

1 Like

Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by dustydee: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2015
sweet2blv:
Which school is dft skus and which country? please write the name of the school in full. In any case you can find most of the information you need on the school's website.
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by justwise(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2015
sweet2blv:

You really don't write like a prospective Phd student. I'm all for text-speak but this is just not it.
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
justwise:

You really don't write like a prospective Phd student. I'm all for text-speak but this is just not it
should have been fair enough with your use of words. The fact that i wrote that way and seeking for your help doesnt warrant such an insult. mind you, no one is a fountain of knowlege. i reapect ppl alot bt am dissapointed in you for such statement
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
as of the issue on ground, i am trying to consider my financial status and most of the schools i came across online are beyond my rich which was why am tryin to seek for a comprehensive info
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
sweet2blv:

should have been fair enough with your use of words. The fact that i wrote that way and seeking for your help doesnt warrant such an insult. mind you, no one is a fountain of knowlege. i reapect ppl alot bt am dissapointed in you for such statement

I was fair and did not see any insult in it.

Will you write like that if you are corresponding with your prospective supervisor?

2 Likes

Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
justwise:

I was fair and did not see any insult in it.

Will you write like that if you are corresponding with your prospective supervisor?
just try be mindful of how you address people not because of this but for future sake. this world is too wide than to be rude
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by justwise(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2015
sweet2blv:

just try be mindful of how you address people not because of this but for future sake. this world is too wide than to be rude

I don't know what you are going on about.

1 Like

Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
so in what capacity can u help out?
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by Moana(f): 7:51am On Jun 20, 2015
sweet2blv:
as of the issue on ground, i am trying to consider my financial status and most of the schools i came across online are beyond my rich which was why am tryin to seek for a comprehensive info
I dont really think you were insulted you need to understand something, if you narrow it down to a particular country it may become easier for people to help you.

Do research on countries with affordable universities. When find a country start going through its university websites and see if it has what you want study then check if the tuition goes with your pocket.

After that enquire more about the university. Then come back and ask if there students in that particular country or university so you can get more insight about the student life there.

No one wants to do all of that for you, you will have to do it yourself. The time you used to make this thread could have been the time you used to do more research for yourself.

Here is a headstart for you google universities in Germany and Finland, some are tuition-free and others are affordable.

https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by easrael(f): 10:58am On Jun 20, 2015
justwise

Really, With all these grammatical blunders, it leaves all of us to believe that he's a Ph.D student!

We should simply ask sweet2blv which Universities did he have his B.Sc/HND and M.Sc programmes

God bless us all Meanwhile I'm preparing for TOEFL and If you have any tip for me abeg, just mention me anywhere for Nairaland @easrael and I'll be there ASAP
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2015
easrael:
justwise

Really, With all these grammatical blunders, it leaves all of us to believe that he's a Ph.D student!

We should simply ask sweet2blv which Universities did he have his B.Sc/HND and M.Sc programmes

God bless us all Meanwhile I'm preparing for TOEFL and If you have any tip for me abeg, just mention me anywhere for Nairaland @easrael and I'll be there ASAP
at easrel, tnx alot fo ur comment. bt if at 24 av achvd all these wt my blunders, then u need to get a life. for ur info, my blunders hs bn able to get me all av achvd.
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Moana:

I dont really think you were insulted you need to understand something, if you narrow it down to a particular country it may become easier for people to help you.

Do research on countries with affordable universities. When find a country start going through its university websites and see if it has what you want study then check if the tuition goes with your pocket.

After that enquire more about the university. Then come back and ask if there students in that particular country or university so you can get more insight about the student life there.

No one wants to do all of that for you, you will have to do it yourself. The time you used to make this thread could have been the time you used to do more research for yourself.

Here is a headstart for you google universities in Germany and Finland, some are tuition-free and others are affordable.

https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition
well appreciated
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2015
easrael:
justwise

young man, i pray ur zoolgy certificate takes u far in life. wat h ur back
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by easrael(f): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
sweet2blv:

at easrel, tnx alot fo ur comment. bt if at 24 av achvd all these wt my blunders, then u need to get a life. for ur info, my blunders hs bn able to get me all av achvd.

Please tell us the school that gave you a B.Sc talk less of an M.Sc?

Anything short of this means you just came here to lie..... While I watch my back, I'd advice you to watch your front WELL....

I'm no deceitful person, I move from the front.
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by sweet2blv: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
easrael:

Please tell us the school that gave you a B.Sc talk less of an M.Sc?

Anything short of this means you just came here to lie..... While I watch my back, I'd advice you to watch your front WELL....

I'm no deceitful person, I move from the front.
get a job with ur good grama and zoolgy cert first?
then u can com back to ask samr question
Re: Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad by easrael(f): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
sweet2blv:
get a job with ur good grama and zoolgy cert first? then u can com back to ask samr question
Mind you, I presently work with a highly ranked Senator in Nigeria so....

(1) (Reply)

Crazy, Crazy, Lagos / Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) / Lagosians, What Does CMS Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.