Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) (1784 Views)

Kenya Tourist Visa : Urgent / Advice On Japan's Student Visa(urgent) / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by bigtt76(f): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2020
Not sure you can apply for Schengen visa for now due to the pandemic. Applying through a particular country may mean you having to travel first through that country undecided
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2020
23 years old
This life no just balance

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Hello, please what do you advise?
Firstly why are disturbing yourself moving here and there
All the countries you've been to didn't you find any suitable country to settle down permanently ?
I count all this as stress
Those countries you've been to have high standard of education so what else again
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Cyberknight: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Some embassies are accepting tourist visa applications. Sweden in particular.

I don’t mind travelling through any country.
Besides I can always rebook another flight to my intended destination when I get the visa.

I just want to be clear about applying next month while still a “corper”, even though trip is POST service.

Given your profile + travel history your current status doesn't matter, I would say. But that was before the pandemic.
I don't think EU countries will be very disposed to granting visas for tourism right now. Sweden is not letting its foreign students back yet. That doesn't seem welcoming. No-one knows how the situation will pan out, but the chances of your being refused are higher than they would be had you applied with your current profile 5 months ago.

Definitely avoid Denmark. They're not letting anyone in.
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by bigtt76(f): 2:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Yes so you need to confirm through VFS Global ...they handle Schengen Visa applications in Nigeria. Applying while still a corper shouldn't be an issue if you can provide proofs of financial standing, letter of invitation, health insurance etc Some of the countries mentioned have separate requirements from standard Schengen visa requirements. I'll advise you scour through the Internet for them.

Hoverboy27:
Some embassies are accepting tourist visa applications. Sweden in particular.

I don’t mind travelling through any country.
Besides I can always rebook another flight to my intended destination when I get the visa.

I just want to be clear about applying next month while still a “corper”, even though trip is POST service.

2 Likes

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2020
bigtt76:
Yes so you need to confirm through VFS Global ...they handle Schengen Visa applications in Nigeria. Applying while still a corper shouldn't be an issue if you can provide proofs of financial standing, letter of invitation, health insurance etc Some of the countries mentioned have separate requirements from standard Schengen visa requirements. I'll advise you scour through the Internet for them.

About the letter of invitation, if I have a friend from Europe can here, support me with the letter so that I can get the student visa in sweden?
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Skymoore1004: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2020
You don’t need invitation letter for student visa.
ijesuoboikxp1:

About the letter of invitation, if I have a friend from Europe can here, support me with the letter so that I can get the student visa in sweden?

1 Like

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by bigtt76(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Your friend cannot invite you to go study in Sweden, you need to first gain admission in a Sweden school, fulfill the school's requirements for them to issue you with a letter of admission and other documents which would aid your visa application processes. Your friend can however chose to sponsor your education in Sweden by offering to pay the school fees but s/he would need to provide proof of funds dedicated for this purpose.

ijesuoboikxp1:

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Skymoore1004: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is not correct.
You can only sponsor yourself and funds must be in your personal account. Only SI scholarship holders are exempted.
bigtt76:
Your friend cannot invite you to go study in Sweden, you need to first gain admission in a Sweden school, fulfill the school's requirements for them to issue you with a letter of admission and other documents which would aid your visa application processes. Your friend can however chose to sponsor your education in Sweden by offering to pay the school fees but s/he would need to provide proof of funds dedicated for this purpose.

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by bigtt76(f): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Are you saying one's brother or relative or friend cannot offer to foot one's school fees? Isn't placing the funds in my personal account same as ensuring there's a proof of dedicated funds for the sponsorship? undecided

Dedicated funds can be in any account as far as there are proof of evidence that the funds is available solely for the purpose it was meant for. The proof of evidence could be in form of deed of gift etc or whatever format this evidence should be as required by the school or embassy. Thanks anyway.

Skymoore1004:
This is not correct.
You can only sponsor yourself and funds must be in your personal account. Only SI scholarship holders are exempted.
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Skymoore1004: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
From the context of what you wrote previously, you made it seem like they person will provide his/her bank statement for applicant to use for visa processing.

Secondly for Sweden, FUNDS CANNOT BE IN ANY ACCOUNT! It must be YOUR account. Additionally, DEED OF GIFT is not ACCEPTED for SWEDEN.
bigtt76:
Are you saying one's brother or relative or friend cannot offer to foot one's school fees? Isn't placing the funds in my personal account same as ensuring there's a proof of dedicated funds for the sponsorship? undecided

Dedicated funds can be in any account as far as there are proof of evidence that the funds is available solely for the purpose it was meant for. The proof of evidence could be in form of deed of gift etc or whatever format this evidence should be as required by the school or embassy. Thanks anyway.

Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by bigtt76(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
So that's fine. My post did not categorically state that Sweden accepts all of those... I said 'in whatever format as may be required' but this ok, let's not drag it... It's all semantics cheesy

Skymoore1004:
From the context of what you wrote previously, you made it seem like they person will provide his/her bank statement for applicant to use for visa processing.

Secondly for Sweden, FUNDS CANNOT BE IN ANY ACCOUNT! It must be YOUR account. Additionally, DEED OF GIFT is not ACCEPTED for SWEDEN.
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Endorsement Of Child On Passport / Any Agent On Nl That Can Write Undertaken At The Police For Secure Visa / The Earth Will Experience 15 Darkness This November? ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.