Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food (4105 Views)

Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by blessingee: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
"@Muphyk: @Gidi_Traffic See our legend on the street of Fadeyi begging for money to eat, no Caring Pls do something "

Someone who took a picture of himself and Majek tweeted it to @gidi_traffic....so sad!

1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Nellizzy(m): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
really sad... only in naijA
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by ifeanyi83(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
In a society that has structure and respect for hardwork and creativity, this icon should be receiving royalty....it's such a shame....
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by nonsoafm(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
hmmmm what a world. let's help this man, Frank edoho abeg he deserves to be a millionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by stormybucci(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
He obviously didnt think abt dis wen he was eating weed lyk a goat.... Pinshure looks mre lyk photoshop though

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by dotune(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2015
Waooooo!
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by AkProsper(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
Konida fun aye copy and paste He no beta for copy and paste
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Ladybluecash(f): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hmmmm,,, we are here lamentin for him,,, after he wasted d opportunity sum pple r dyin to hav,,, wat abt dos who r homeless nd abandoned. No one is takin abt dem, because he ws once an icon, so mak we donate sharp sharp.... Wat abt dos ppl begin on d street of fadeyi av sumbdy try to findout wat der problem is? Am nt sayin he shudnt b hlped bt lets stop makin it luk as if he is d only one sufferin in ds god-rememberin country. Selah

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Malcolmx12: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Ladybluecash post=34707855]Hmmmm,,, we are here lamentin for him,,,

ur point is useless.... how many u don help?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Ladybluecash(f): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=Malcolmx12 post=34708522][/quote]i dnt nid to announc hw many i av hlped, besides i didnt ask for foolish pple to quote me wit der useless quotes

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Jengbetiele: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2015
Wizkid, olamide,skales, MI, Ice prince and the rest of ya...this is a wake up call for ya all!!!!! Invest, re-invest, infact over-invest for the raining days because no king has ever reigned forever!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by ochejoseph(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Send down the Rain!!!!

The sky look misty and cloudy
Looks like rain's gonna fall today
This morning I have been sowing my seed
Waiting for the rain to drop and water them. Lord
Oh Lord..ye

cause i'm a hungry man
And I don't wanna be angry
Send down the rain<
water up my seed ye...
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain
Send down the rain

Everything in Life has got its time and season
so you don't have to ask me why
You don't expect to sow cassava
and reap up cocoyam

you dont expect to sow rice
and reap up cassava
Whatsoever a man sows in this world
they must surely reap

cause i'm a living man
got a lot of work to do
send down the rain
Papa Papa papayo,
send down the rain
Mama mama mamayo,
yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rain
Jah is my song and that would make me be so strong
Jah is my song and thats make me feel so strong
No matter what they say
Even if they say Im wrong
im gonna feel strong
Cos i know im gonna live long
Oh Lord

cause i'm a living man
got a lot of work to do
send down the rain
Papa Papa mamayo,yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rainMama mama mamayo
yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rain
Yes i'm a living man
got a lot of work to do
send down the rain
Jah is my song and that would make me be strong
even though i'm wrong i'm gona live long
Mama mama mamayo,yaga yaga yagayo, send down the rain

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by lomodele(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
ifeanyi83:
In a society that has structure and respect for hardwork and creativity, this icon should be receiving royalty....it's such a shame....
Wat are u saying undecided he should be receiving a royalty for Wat?? Can you please tell me some of d things he has done for d society

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by lomodele(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
nonsoafm:
hmmmm what a world. let's help this man, Frank edoho abeg he deserves to be a millionaire.
And u don't deserve to be a millionaire And can u please tell me why he deserve to be a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Esdb3: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2015
Nellizzy:
really sad...
only in naijA

If I knock you! Beyonce's father who managed her and the destiny whatever was seen offering posters for sale. A prominent british footballer was cabled trying to auction football shirts because he was flat broke etc.

Is it anybody's fault that he chose to spend his wealth on drugs

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by roob: 12:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Oooh...Nigeria, why is thou wicked?
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Mcbussy(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Ladybluecash:
i dnt nid to announc hw many i av hlped, besides i didnt ask for foolish pple to quote me wit der useless quotes

Don't mind that dude... So many Nigerians aren't critical in their reasoning. There are so many hungry and homeless people in d streets hoping for better life, yet, nobody is doing anything about it.

Now pple are showing sympathy for sum1 that had a chance to have a bright life, yet squandered it. What about those that never got any opportunity?.... In my undergrad days, I knew a bright student that lost his father in his 2nd year. The father was all he had left in d world and the man wasn't rich and left nothing. We tried hard to make a contribution for him to pay tuition that year, but in d end, he eventually dropped out in part 3 cos he couldn't cope. There are people like him everywhere, people that pray every day for opportunity to come. Yet, u'll see Nigerians sympathising with crackheads that were famous and had all the chance in d world to lead better lives.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2015
ifeanyi83:

Royalty to be smoked up by his drug habit
Glad he isn't getting any

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by iamrealdeji(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Ladybluecash:
Hmmmm,,, we are here lamentin for him,,, after he wasted d opportunity sum pple r dyin to hav,,, wat abt dos who r homeless nd abandoned. No one is takin abt dem, because he ws once an icon, so mak we donate sharp sharp.... Wat abt dos ppl begin on d street of fadeyi av sumbdy try to findout wat der problem is? Am nt sayin he shudnt b hlped bt lets stop makin it luk as if he is d only one sufferin in ds god-rememberin country. Selah
what an intelligent young lady

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by feldido(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2015
That's what u get when u don't invest wisely and live a modest life.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Hiploko(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2015
Haba Lagosians. See una,see doctor,see patient. Someone should quickly take him to Synagogue na. Quickly pls!
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Malcolmx12: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ladybluecash:
i dnt nid to announc hw many i av hlped, besides i didnt ask for foolish pple to quote me wit der useless quotes
go f*ck urself bitch
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Malcolmx12: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=Mcbussy post=34716607]

Don't mind that dude....... you are a dot... if u want to help, must u consider de whole poor in the universe.... u don see pussy u dey reason wt ur yansh.... wat hv ur sympathy story got to do here..... fool
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Malcolmx12: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Royalty to be smoked up by his drug habit Glad he isn't getting any
may help never come your way.... Amen
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Mcbussy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=Malcolmx12 post=34727163][/quote]

Another sociopath in need of therapy... Get a life
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Ladybluecash(f): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mcbussy:

Don't mind that dude... So many Nigerians aren't critical in their reasoning. There are so many hungry and homeless people in d streets hoping for better life, yet, nobody is doing anything about it.

Now pple are showing sympathy for sum1 that had a chance to have a bright life, yet squandered it. What about those that never got any opportunity?.... In my undergrad days, I knew a bright student that lost his father in his 2nd year. The father was all he had left in d world and the man wasn't rich and left nothing. We tried hard to make a contribution for him to pay tuition that year, but in d end, he eventually dropped out in part 3 cos he couldn't cope. There are people like him everywhere, people that pray every day for opportunity to come. Yet, u'll see Nigerians sympathising with crackheads that were famous and had all the chance in d world to lead better lives.
God bless u bro
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Mcbussy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ladybluecash:
God bless u bro

Bless you too sis grin
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by dckng16(m): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Majek is really on drug, they have tried so many times to rehabilitate him
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by Dubemkelly(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
Really,
Re: Majek Fashek On The Streets Of Fadeyi Begging For Food by blessingee: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man Says He Wishes He Was A Girl...see His Fierce Pics / Watch Drake Reaction After A Female Fan Took Off Her Big Bra And Threw It At Him / Nina's Instagram Hacker Leaks Suspicious Chat With A Lady, Brands Her A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.