Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) (30666 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by oluwatoba400: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nigerian Music legend, Majek Fashek, was seen worshipping at the House on the Rock Church, in Lagos earlier today.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/30/photos-music-legend-majek-fashek-spotted-at-house-on-the-rock-church-lagos/

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Ezigboune: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ok....next
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is this news?
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by gozie112(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin
Ok
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by vizkiz: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
lol... When will people come to realize that Going to church does not make you a child of God!

Especially the kindda churches we have these days ehn... Let me just shut the fück up. lipsrsealed

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
LOL
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by adjoviomole(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Finally. Only God gives a good life......

If anyone should quote me...................

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by acc001(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
First to comment

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
shocked

This is wrong by all standards.

What is a drug addict doing in the house of the Lord?
Our Lord frowned against such in Matthew 21:13

"And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

Jesus would have used a whip to chase this man out of that sanctuary.
Nonsense.
Majek Fashek is beyond redemption and should be nowhere near a church.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by KeLcHeE(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
Was he a guest minister?
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by sirugos(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by peculiar20(f): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
ibkkk:
Is this news?
abi nah
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by pretty16(f): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
He is really looking good. Thank God for his life.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by wahzupguy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
person no fit go church again??
this is not news

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Person no fit go church in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
oluwatoba400:
Nigerian Music legend, Majek Fashek, was seen worshipping at the House on the Rock Church, in Lagos earlier today.

Good for him though

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
KeLcHeE:
Was he a guest minister?
Deputy guest speaker
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Bisjosh(f): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Who noticed the fine gal tongue grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by dhamstar(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Make We Con Fry Beans Abi?
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by hemartins(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
I went to church today and not a single picture was taken.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by jkendy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
I-n-I sight the mighty hands of JAH resting pon Him prophet once again.

May ur 'resurrection' come as a shame to ur enemies who want to see uno total downfall

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by MrMoney007: 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hip Hop church.

one of the churches with the best business strategy.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
lol... When will people come to realize that Going to church does not make you a child of God!

Especially the kindda churches we have thee days ehn... Let me just shut the fück up. lipsrsealed
I don't understand does the post says Fashek is a child of God or you just want to type for typing sake? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
With him dark glasses like say persin destiny dey shine enter him eye.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by dust144(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let me fry beans for these news
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bisjosh:

No be woman you be? Na men supose notice am.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by SignOnHost: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Good news

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adding religion which is the opium of the masses to this embattled man equation doesn't seems sensible to me.
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bisjosh:

She could be his daughter,there is a resemblance.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
photoshop
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by Camlot000007: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Weed smoker
Re: Majek Fashek Attends House On The Rock Church, Lagos (Photos) by friedcorn: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
That girl beside him has nice lips.

I will like to fvck her. Her lips will will be good to suck my preeek, suck my blokos with so much passion.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mary Njoku & Her Husband, Jason Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)) / Funke Akindele Fires Back At Follower Who Criticized Her For Not Being Creative / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.