Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

'the Sms' A Short Adventure Film From Yapcod. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'the Sms' A Short Adventure Film From Yapcod. (393 Views)

Pics: See The Sms I Recieved Yesterday. / My Ekosodin Adventure / The Day Unilag Vc’s House Was Burnt – My Lil Adventure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Sms' A Short Adventure Film From Yapcod. by phlio(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
voice:
All over the world,we received a text message to forward to aleast ten people(10) for our own safety.but the question is this: who sent the message? why are we dying? who are these creatures killing us? if u can hear me that means we still got hope.where is everyone? And please did u forward the message ? this is the message

'life to too short to be ignored.
send this to aleast ten people
see how long you gonna live.
ignore and never live to tell the
tales'

VOICE :
dead bodies everywhere the smell of blood weakens me, death is upon us please. if you can hear me find the others we need to seek out a solution(strange sound of demons )they are coming for me am doomed (noise from the demons) ohhhh am am am..........pls send the sms ......

will stop here for any positive critic!!!!! continue latter

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Hilarious!! / 11 Quotes That Will Guide Your Decisions If You Consider Them Right Nowe / Sportalys Sports Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.