Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late (756 Views)

Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / Barcanista: Writtings Of A Man In Search Of His Lost Integrity / Barcanista! See This :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by razid: 12:56am On Jun 13, 2015
@barcanista

I have read some of your posts in the past and I must confess that you have something to offer provided you are able to channel your energy towards resourceful endeavours. You are incredibly talented no doubt and have that magnetic power to always attract attention to yourself wherever you are. You have this imposing personality that makes you to be easily noticeable anywhere you are. But the problem with your kind of people is that you always end up exaggerating your prowess and see yourself as being the best thing to have happened to this universe. The people like you ended up with a bigger-than-life complex and therefore ruin the enormous talents they are loaded with.

Hello brother, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to destroy you but to help you in retracing your step back to your normal self so that humanity can benefit from your latent and consuming energies the Power Above has deemed it fit to bestow on you.

The problem with you is that you are trying to cover your shortcomings, and in doing so, you bring in all your prowess as identified above (and many more) to convince yourself that you are still who you are. The first complex I noticed in you is the Infallibility Complex or the god complex wherein you convince yourself that you can never make a mistake. How do I mean, just a second.

I will like to take you back to your switched-over post that inadvertently altered your natural configurations. Initially that post is meant to express an independent opinion different from the popular one among your peers; to be sincere with you - the post was innocuous - but you misfired because the time of that post and circumstances playing out around that time made it inappropriate. That was the mistake you made and in trying to convince others to see it your way, you ended up exposing your other vulnerabilities. So people can see the other side of you. If you'll agree with me, the reactions you got to that post really hurt you bad, my brother. And since then, you have been on the revenge mission to take back your pride by defeating your imaginary "enemies" (your once trusted comrades). Since you are always an opinion moulder, you believe you couldn't do it alone, hence your switch-over to the other side.

Your case is like a commander in a battle that have given his best to winning a battle and suddenly found himself to be betrayed by his fellow comrades when the victory is almost within the reach. So what did you do? You decided to declare an all out war on your "new enemies" forgetting that you have exposed them to all your strengths and weaknesses when they were still on your side. You have invested heavily in the campaign for APC in trying to convince yourself that you made the right choice. And that is your second mistake, because you failed to realise that not all those who are with you today will be by your side when the chips are down.

So since then, like a drowning man, you have been clutching to anything within your reach to erase your past and relaunch yourself back to reckoning. You forget Robert Green's "The non-engagement Strategy of War" in his 33 strategies of war you should apply to Everyday Life.

The Non-Engagement Strategy
To retreat in the face of a strong enemy is not a sign of weakness but of strength. By resisting the temptation to respond to an aggressor, you buy yourself valuable time — time to recover, to think, to gain perspective. Sometimes you can accomplish most by doing nothing.
So my brother there you have it. In your effort to combat your former self, you have destroyed your reputations and made yourself ordinary. I know you are burning inside to attack me, but take a moment to ponder. Go back to your pre-February 26 posts and compare it to what you posted thereafter. Therein lies the answer to your problem.

From then onwards, you developed what is termed Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). To help you, take a cursory look at the following:

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
Requires excessive admiration
Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
So much for the long epistle, but before I go, let me leave you with the following:

Please know that we have had fine individuals of brilliant mind like you in this forum and will never be short of them. Some are still with us though somehow inactive while some have deactivated their accounts long time ago. Prior to 2011 elections, there was once a certain moniker by the name beaf. He was very influential and was a thorn in the flesh for some people just like you prior to Feb 26th. Now it is your time to shine in this 2015 election period and I give it to you, you are one hell of a guy. It is very rare to find someone who will create a thread and within some moments, the thread will grow to like 10 and above pages. Oh boy, you try. But please, don't let that your energy drains away on a fruitless battle.

The Buhari battle is too strong for you to fight because it was revealed to you long time ago when you yourself were not even sure of its reality. Your signature then was that two things will happen in May this year, Buhari being crowned as the Nigeria President and Barcelona being crowned the UEFA Champion. The two events have already taken place even though one of them to your detriment. Don't sweat it. Take your time off politics because as it is now, that part of you has been infected. Use your energy elsewhere to benefit humanity.

It's good to know you now have a blog of your own. In the meantime, while you are trying to reconfigure your political life, put your prowess into use by writing on other human endeavours aside politics. By the time you relaunch yourself, my brother, you will come out smoking.

Find time to heal yourself. I have helped you identify your complex, make efforts to find solution to it. HEAL THYSELF, OH BARCANISTA.

Valē habēque somnia suāvēs!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by shamsuRana(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2015
No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by olu77(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2015
Epistle of Razid to Barcanista

1 Like

Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by aminho(m): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2015
Mods front page please! if you won't I will pay for the advertising space so everyone can read this very nicely written
Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by libertyfather(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2015
@ razid , I can't read it all, but you make sense, so barcanista nt necessary anymore to me he's a traitor, pls take charge
Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by Acekidc4(m): 1:19am On Jun 13, 2015
Shebi that Mumu Boy dey Hear this!!

Will be Back to Comment Properly when I wake Up!!
Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by gboly3190(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2015
take barcanista serious at your own perile
Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by stinggy(m): 1:26am On Jun 13, 2015
.... if he will heed to advice undecided
Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by brownlord: 1:32am On Jun 13, 2015
Is there a need for this thread?
Re: Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late by ammyluv2002(f): 1:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Too long

(1)

It Took Me 3 Seconds To Kill This Snake. / #ifstateswerewomen- Hilarious Twitter Trend- See All 36 States / Federal Polytechnic Idah Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.